Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hopefully this will prove to be the end of the matter. Personally I'd be ok with Watson getting hit by a bus and we play Brissett and Rosen and study the draft for the next QB

SaintDawg™

Football, baseball, basketball, wine, women, walleye
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
As I recall, there was no rape, no assault, no groping. Inuendo, probably. Propositions, probably. So, basically a normal night out in the bars, otherwise at least misdemeanor assault could have been charged. and was not. So, the only difference from a night in a singles bar is the fact he was nude for a massage and was creating inuendo with and propositioning a massage therapist. Something I would wager happens with massage therapists all the time. The only difference in this case is the therapists saw an opportunity for personal gain due to the fact Watson was a millionaire athlete. Watson saw no reason to feed the beast. To me, Watson did nothing more, and probably a lot less than any other single 26-year-old heterosexual man in the US. The only reason he was singled out is he had money.

JMHO

The Cleveland Browns - WE KNOW QUARTERBACKS ( Look at how many we've had ... )
Legend
Legend

Ari covers the NFL for @PFF

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
That's neat and all, but just watch if it doesn't go the way the nflpa thinks it will....

LOL....we'll see. A statement like that seems to indicate the parties have some inside intel on the matter. We'll see if that info is correct. I can't imagine if he was to get a year they wouldn't backtrack on that one.

I'll be finishing up my travels to Venice, Fla when things are released, if they are released at 9AM. It will be interesting to get back on the board to see all the comments. I guess I will have to search around the XM radio to find a NFL talk program before I set out around 8:30 AM.

No matter the suspension, it will be good to know what's ahead so the coaches and players can set out a definitive plan.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
All Pro
All Pro
Originally Posted by Pdawg

Ari covers the NFL for @PFF

This pathetic strategy Watson and his advisors had in the beginning to refuse to give these women any sort of recognition can’t be labeled as anything other then a fiasco.

120 days of wasted time because of our so called “adult leadership”.

B
Legend
Legend
B
In your opinion, which from my perspective doesn't seem to hold much weight.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
2 members like this: CapCity Dawg, FL_Dawg
R
Legend
Legend
R
88 is the Sirius channel for the NFL.

R
Legend
Legend
R
Thanks pdawg but I meant I wasn't seeing any prop bets out here on Watson's suspension.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by Rishuz
88 is the Sirius channel for the NFL.

Thanks...I knew it was in there somewhere in that area. I pretty much limit my listening to 3-4 music channels. One news channel just to stay informed on a long drive.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
I think people have been very kind towards the women on this board.

Look around you...how many women have left these boards? How many are still here? Everyone has a different definition of "kind". What's yours?

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
2 members like this: PitDAWG, mgh888
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Watson News 2: Electric Boogaloo

Link Copied to Clipboard