Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
P
Legend
Legend
P
I most certainly stand up for my beliefs by living it. Inflicting my beliefs on everyone else isn't standing up for it. It's inflicting what I believe on everyone else. I'm a christian but it's not my job to inflict or impose my Christian beliefs upon others. As a matter of fact I consider that about as unAmerican as it can be.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: mgh888
Legend
Legend
OK so your a Christian. Is it then your job to sit back and shut up while your beliefs are trampled ?

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
All Christians are not cut from the same cloth. Some believe this, some that, but they are still all Christians. It's the extremists who want to push their religion on everybody that is the issue.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/12/22 03:19 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
I most certainly stand up for my beliefs by living it. Inflicting my beliefs on everyone else isn't standing up for it. It's inflicting what I believe on everyone else. I'm a christian but it's not my job to inflict or impose my Christian beliefs upon others. As a matter of fact I consider that about as unAmerican as it can be.

So your saying it's your job as a Christian to let children be murdered. WTF is wrong with you bro? This has ZERO to do with Christain beliefs. You are saying you believe in murdering children no matter what. That';s your answer. No getting around it. Just own up to what you have been posting in the last year.

Legend
Legend
DeSantis’ ‘full armor of God’ rhetoric reaches Republicans. But is he playing with fire?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/desantis-full-armor-god-rhetoric-180000821.html

“Put on the full armor of God. Stand firm against the left’s schemes. You will face flaming arrows, but if you have the shield of faith, you will overcome them, and in Florida we walk the line here,” DeSantis told the audience at Hillsdale College in February. “And I can tell you this, I have only begun to fight.”

__

lol damn son we demons now? imma get DRKSEID on my license plate, DC villian for the uninitiated.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by GMdawg
Agreed bro. I get bashed for being a Christian all the time even though I don't agree at all with Christian Nationalists.

That's because you are a believer... True Believer. Not one of these folks that use religion as a hammer to everyone else.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Swish
DeSantis’ ‘full armor of God’ rhetoric reaches Republicans. But is he playing with fire?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/desantis-full-armor-god-rhetoric-180000821.html

“Put on the full armor of God. Stand firm against the left’s schemes. You will face flaming arrows, but if you have the shield of faith, you will overcome them, and in Florida we walk the line here,” DeSantis told the audience at Hillsdale College in February. “And I can tell you this, I have only begun to fight.”

__

lol damn son we demons now? imma get DRKSEID on my license plate, DC villian for the uninitiated.

Or FCKROND
Yep, they are going full-on Y'alliban theocracy and daring us to stop them. But bring it up and those that watch fox will say "what?" because we're far-left extremists.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/12/22 08:49 PM.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Damanshot
Agreed bro. I get bashed for being a Christian all the time even though I don't agree at all with Christian Nationalists.

That's because you are a believer... True Believer. Not one of these folks that use religion as a hammer to everyone else.

I try not to be one of those folks. Once in a while I fail frown

Legend
Legend

I try not to be one of those folks. Once in a while I fail frown

The only time you fail is when Abortion is the subject. We'll see how this plays out but in the end, I suspect Abortion in one form or another will be allowed by most states. Like Kansas, which I would call a Red State for sure, When you piss women off they come for you. I know you know this because you are married.. LOL

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
1 member likes this: GMdawg
P
Legend
Legend
P
OK so your a Christian. Is it then your job to sit back and shut up while your beliefs are trampled ?

Nobody has trampled on my beliefs. I have every right to choose what beliefs I follow and what beliefs I don't. Just as you do. What I don't believe is that I have the right to inflict my beliefs on others.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
You are saying you believe in murdering children no matter what. That';s your answer. No getting around it. Just own up to what you have been posting in the last year.

I've never murdered a child nor promoted anyone else murder a child. That's just some twisted conclusion you've come up with in your own mind.

#gmstrong
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Dang, Swish, I live in Florida and I didn't know D made that statement....JMHO, politicians know their audience and give them what they want...JMHO, its almost impossible not to get someone mad about anything you say.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Please define "True Believer". JMHO, many "Christians" forget the TWO most important points taught by Jesus. Love God more than anything, he made everything- love your neighbor as yourself.....substitute brother for neighbor. And everyone is your brother.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Legend
Legend
At least the nuts on the Left aren't running around wearing Nazi garb.. They aren't running around talking like Hitler had it right all along. That guy running for Gov. in PA shouldn't be allowed to set foot in the state capital.. Unless you want a KKK or WS or Oath Keeper in office.... These groups do what Trump does.. if follow Trump and support him, he only sticks up for your until they got you,, they he doesn't know who you are.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Christian Nationalists will all go to hell.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Saw the second on on Facebook the other day.. Laughed my ass off,, until I realized, that there are idiots that think he's actually a believer in Jesus.....

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Trump book on Amazon says it all

The son of Man, the Christ no less.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by WooferDawg
Trump book on Amazon says it all

The son of Man, the Christ no less.

The 5 Star Reviews, just fir sits and giggles:

David Blatt
5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Amazing
Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2022
Verified Purchase

This is simply an amazing book. I read it cover to cover in about 90 minutes. I simply could not put it down. The insights here will thrill you and encourage all of us to stand fast in the face of rampant paganism in our country.

15 people found this helpful

Elliot Hurtt
5.0 out of 5 stars Trump>god
Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2022

This book.. this book is amazing. I’ve never truly realized how much we owe Donald.. god is a book, whereas Donald is a true, stoic hero!

15 people found this helpful

SunFlower
5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2022

Must read

10 people found this helpful

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Texas, smh.

Black family says Katy real estate agent denied them condos over race: ‘They wouldn’t get along’

A Black family is suing two real estate brokerages and a real estate agent after the agent refused to sell a unit to them in a new Katy condominium building, according to a federal lawsuit filed Friday in Houston.

In a recording, an agent can be heard saying she cannot sell to the three real estate investors — a husband, wife and the wife’s sister — because “we won’t be able to get along with each other well.” The family had offered to pay the asking price in cash. The lawsuit also includes a flyer advertising the building as an “option for Chinese and Asian communities in Houston” where people could live “a safe and simple Asian life” to make the argument that the refusal was made on the basis of race.

The realtor told the family she was the owner and it was up to her to determine who could live at Grand West, the suit says. She also said all the owners “were personal friends and knew each other.”

The real estate brokerage EXP Realty and the real estate agent, named in the suit as Josie Lin, did not immediately respond to requests for comment. RE/MAX said that Josie Lin left the brokerage in December 2021 and had no affiliation with the brand in any way at the time of the alleged occurrence. Lin bills herself on her site as “a Texan by way of Taiwan” and describes the challenges of studying at Penn State University while raising two children. She said she hoped she could use her personal experience to help immigrants like her adapt and realize their American dream.

Contacted about the case, Lin sounded surprised to learn she’d been sued. She did not respond to an emailed copy of the paperwork.

James Ra-Amari learned about the Grand West Condominiums — the first condominium building in the Katy Asian Town and University of Houston at Katy area, he said — over lunch. He and his wife, Misty Ra-Amari, lived with their four children a short drive away from Katy Asian Town, and he was a regular at Jia Kitchen, where he said the staff recognized him and knew his usual order: crispy tofu with white rice and General Tso’s sauce. It was there that he saw a flyer advertising an open house for the condominiums.

James Ra-Amari, who had previously invested in Acres Homes and northeast Houston, said he was interested in Katy because of the growing population and surge of development. From the building, he said, you can see both his go-to restaurant and the University of Houston’s Katy campus. After going to the open house, he, his wife and his wife’s sister, Rosemary Afful, decided to buy three units — two to rent and one to occupy.

When the three went back to Grand West Condominiums on Aug. 20, they found themselves facing a series of strange objections, according to the suit.

When they opened the conversation about buying the place, Lin said, “I do not negotiate.” When the family said they were fine with the asking price, they say she responded, “Fannie Mae lending would not be approved due to the owner-occupancy ration of the condominiums.” James Ra-Amari said that he had intended to pay in cash and that no one had expressed a desire to finance the sale through a loan backed by the government-sponsored mortgage finance company Fannie Mae.

The suit also says Lin protested that she wanted owners to be 55 years of age or older. When the family asked if she was not going to sell to them because of their ages, the suit says she responded, “No, I’m not going to sell to you because I have a gut feeling that I would not get along with you.”

James Ra-Amari said that when his inquiry was repeatedly denied, at first he didn’t understand what had happened. When he realized he was being blocked from investing in the area, he said it was a “dark feeling.” A video recording indicates he quickly wrapped up the conversation.

Since the experience, he said, he has not been back to Jia Kitchen, where he had previously eaten once a week. “It doesn’t have me feeling different about the area as regards to the potential it has to grow,” he said. “But it does have me feeling different about transferring my resources to a place that does not seem to want us.”

He believes, however, he’ll be able to work through the feeling. He wants to grow the real estate business he and his wife run, and believes that the only way to do that is to invest in areas where the population is on the rise.

He said that thinking about what being denied access meant for his four children, ages 7 through 19, prompted him and his wife, Misty Ra-Amari to file a suit with civil rights firm Stafford Moore.

“They’re looking at their mother and father and thinking, ‘What’re you going to do about it?’” James Ra-Amari said. “No matter how uncomfortable we feel, we aren’t going to go down without a fight.”

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/ne...ty-real-estate-agent-denied-17447488.php

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
White Evangelicals, This is Why People Are Through With You

Dear White Evangelicals,

I need to tell you something: People have had it with you.

They’re done.

They want nothing to do with you any longer, and here’s why:

They see your hypocrisy, your inconsistency, your incredibly selective mercy, and your thinly veiled supremacy.

For eight years they watched you relentlessly demonize a black President; a man faithfully married for 26 years; a doting father and husband without a hint of moral scandal or the slightest whiff of infidelity.

They watched you deny his personal faith convictions, argue his birthplace, and assail his character—all without cause or evidence. They saw you brandish Scriptures to malign him and use the laziest of racial stereotypes in criticizing him.

And through it all, White Evangelicals—you never once suggested that God placed him where he was,
you never publicly offered prayers for him and his family,
you never welcomed him to your Christian Universities,
you never gave him the benefit of the doubt in any instance,
you never spoke of offering him forgiveness or mercy,
your evangelists never publicly thanked God for his leadership,
your pastors never took to the pulpit to offer solidarity with him,
you never made any effort to affirm his humanity or show the love of Jesus to him in any quantifiable measure.

You violently opposed him at every single turn—without offering a single ounce of the grace you claim as the heart of your faith tradition. You jettisoned Jesus as you dispensed damnation on him.

And yet you give carte blanche to a white Republican man so riddled with depravity, so littered with extramarital affairs, so unapologetically vile, with such a vast resume of moral filth—that the mind boggles.

And the change in you is unmistakable. It has been an astonishing conversion to behold: a being born again.

With him, you suddenly find religion.
With him, you’re now willing to offer full absolution.
With him, all is forgiven without repentance or admission.
With him you’re suddenly able to see some invisible, deeply buried heart.
With him, sin has become unimportant, compassion no longer a requirement.
With him, you see only Providence.

And White Evangelicals, all those people who have had it with you—they see it all clearly.

They recognize the toxic source of your inconsistency.

They see that pigmentation and party are your sole deities.
They see that you aren’t interested in perpetuating the love of God or emulating the heart of Jesus.
They see that you aren’t burdened to love the least, or to be agents of compassion, or to care for your Muslim, gay, African, female, or poor neighbors as yourself.
They see that all you’re really interested in doing, is making a God in your own ivory image and demanding that the world bow down to it.
They recognize this all about white, Republican Jesus—not dark-skinned Jesus of Nazareth.

And I know you don’t realize it, but you’re digging your own grave in these days; the grave of your very faith tradition.

Your willingness to align yourself with cruelty is a costly marriage. Yes, you’ve gained a Supreme Court, a few months with the Presidency as a mouthpiece, and the cheap high of temporary power—but you’ve lost a whole lot more.

You’ve lost an audience with millions of wise, decent, good-hearted, faithful people with eyes to see this ugliness.
You’ve lost any moral high ground or spiritual authority with a generation.
You’ve lost any semblance of Christlikeness.
You’ve lost the plot.
And most of all you’ve lost your soul.

I know it’s likely you’ll dismiss these words. The fact that you’ve even made your bed with such malevolence, shows how far gone you are and how insulated you are from the reality in front of you.

But I had to at least try to reach you. It’s what Jesus would do.

Maybe you need to read what he said again—if he still matters to you.

https://johnpavlovitz.com/2018/01/24/white-evangelicals-people/

3 members like this: PortlandDawg, PerfectSpiral, Jester
Legend
Legend
White evangelicals are just afraid of being replaced in society by people that don’t look like them. They are quickly becoming the minority and they are scared to death that they will be treated as they treated other minorities. It’s a fight they picked and now realize it’s a fight to the death of their fantasy of being supreme.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend

Dear White Evangelicals,

What about black, brown, yellow, red, and tan Evangelicals?

Legend
Legend

Dear White Evangelicals,

What about black, brown, yellow, red, and tan Evangelicals?

Black, brown, yellow, red and tan Evangelicals aren’t concerned about being treated like low life. We’ll maybe concerned, but they’ve been treated like that all their lives. By guess who? Those who think they are superior and demand their will onto others. White evangelicals in America are hypocritical to their faith like no other religion I know of.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Still enjoy bashing Christians I see rolleyes

Merry Christmas PS.

Legend
Legend

Merry Christmas PS.

Merry Christmas GM.

Yes I enjoy bashing Christian Nationalists who use the Christian religion to further their own personal political agenda. Our fore fathers saw the need for separation of church and state. I will always stand by those convictions.

Besides where were all those Christian Nationalists when the Jews where being bashed and slaughtered? Where are all those Christians when the Taliban and Iranians are bashing women and killing them for not wearing what they want or learning to read and write? Where are all those Christians when Putin’s war is raging down on other innocent Christians. Never mind I know the answer. They are cozy warm and comfortable on Christmas Day in murica complaining about political issues that only effect their little world.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend

Merry Christmas PS.

Real Christians don't talk like the Boebarts and Greenes of the world.. Real Christians are tolerant of others.

Real christian evangelicals don't tell you they need a new plane or a bigger house or how you are a real christian if you don't donate.

These are the So called Christians I rail against..

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
1 member likes this: GMdawg
Legend
Legend

Merry Christmas PS.

Real Christians don't talk like the Boebarts and Greenes of the world.. Real Christians are tolerant of others.

Real christian evangelicals don't tell you they need a new plane or a bigger house or how you are a real christian if you don't donate.

It is written in the Bible that false gods will walk among us.

– Jackie Robinson
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral

Merry Christmas PS.

That is why I don't give much credence to what you say on these matters.

As a smart person I listen to you, but in the end reject what you are saying.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P

Merry Christmas PS.

I think you're missing the difference between Christian nationalists, Christian evangelicals and just Christians. Much like a wolf in sheeps clothing, there are subsets of Christianity that proclaim to be Christian yet when you look at what they say and their actions, are nothing like what the scripture proclaims that Christians should be.

Merry Christmas to you and your entire family GM.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
So you reject that there are so called Christians doing the work of the devil? That’s what they are counting on. Faithful sheep following false gods.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend

Merry Christmas PS.

Merry Christmas GM.

Yes I enjoy bashing Christian Nationalists who use the Christian religion to further their own personal political agenda. Our fore fathers saw the need for separation of church and state. I will always stand by those convictions.

Besides where were all those Christian Nationalists when the Jews where being bashed and slaughtered? Where are all those Christians when the Taliban and Iranians are bashing women and killing them for not wearing what they want or learning to read and write? Where are all those Christians when Putin’s war is raging down on other innocent Christians. Never mind I know the answer. They are cozy warm and comfortable on Christmas Day in murica complaining about political issues that only effect their little world.

What is an Evangelical?

Evangelicals take the Bible seriously and believe in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. The term “evangelical” comes from the Greek word euangelion, meaning “the good news” or the “gospel.” Thus, the evangelical faith focuses on the “good news” of salvation brought to sinners by Jesus Christ.

What do Christian nationalists want that is different from normal Christian engagement in politics?

Christian nationalists want to define America as a Christian nation and they want the government to promote a specific cultural template as the official culture of the country. Some have advocated for an amendment to the Constitution to recognize America’s Christian heritage, others to reinstitute prayer in public schools. Some work to enshrine a Christian nationalist interpretation of American history in school curricula, including that America has a special relationship with God or has been “chosen” by him to carry out a special mission on earth. Others advocate for immigration restrictions specifically to prevent a change to American religious and ethnic demographics or a change to American culture. Some want to empower the government to take stronger action to circumscribe immoral behavior.

Big difference IMO between the two. I have not said anything about your stance on Christian Nationalists, only about your stance on Evangelical Christians and your lumping one race together (Only white Evangelicals) as all bad. That's no different than somebody say all blacks are bad, or all Mexicans are bad. It's just wrong bro.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Ballpeen

Merry Christmas PS.

That is why I don't give much credence to what you say on these matters.

As a smart person I listen to you, but in the end reject what you are saying.

You really are not saying that Perfect isn't credible, He merely pointed out what the bible says. What you really are saying is that the Bible isn't credible!

1 John 4:1

Exodus 20:3

Try and get past these next two.

Matthew24:24

Jeremiah 14:14-16

Hows it feel to be so wrong but think you are so right?

There are plenty more examples of the bible warning us against false gods and prophets. Which is in part why I've rejected Trump and the damned fools that voted for him thinking he was "the Chosen One"...

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend

Merry Christmas PS.

Merry Christmas GM.

What is an Evangelical?

Evangelicals take the Bible seriously and believe in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. The term “evangelical” comes from the Greek word euangelion, meaning “the good news” or the “gospel.” Thus, the evangelical faith focuses on the “good news” of salvation brought to sinners by Jesus Christ.

What do Christian nationalists want that is different from normal Christian engagement in politics?

Christian nationalists want to define America as a Christian nation and they want the government to promote a specific cultural template as the official culture of the country. Some have advocated for an amendment to the Constitution to recognize America’s Christian heritage, others to reinstitute prayer in public schools. Some work to enshrine a Christian nationalist interpretation of American history in school curricula, including that America has a special relationship with God or has been “chosen” by him to carry out a special mission on earth. Others advocate for immigration restrictions specifically to prevent a change to American religious and ethnic demographics or a change to American culture. Some want to empower the government to take stronger action to circumscribe immoral behavior.

Big difference IMO between the two. I have not said anything about your stance on Christian Nationalists, only about your stance on Evangelical Christians and your lumping one race together (Only white Evangelicals) as all bad. That's no different than somebody say all blacks are bad, or all Mexicans are bad. It's just wrong bro.

Ok ….tell me why White Christian nationalist who call themselves Christian evangelicals want to insert their Christian beliefs into the federal government to become a Christian nation only where freedom of religion and freedom of speech now exist? Our fore fathers demanded separation of church and state. And I’m sorry if you think I’m lumping all evangelicals together with the white Christian Nationalist group. But they do fly under the evangelical flag. I can name a few but I think you know who they are. And actually I didn’t even mention evangelicals in my reply to you about me bashing all Christians. Which I wasn’t. Hope you had a merry Christmas GM.

– Jackie Robinson
B
Legend
Legend
B
I don't question the statements about false gods. I just don't pay attention to and reject what the guy says when it comes to his feeling on religion.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
So you don't question the statement but reject it because of who posted it? That seems like a contradiction in terms.

#gmstrong
S
All Pro
All Pro
S
The beauty of the evangelicalism is that the lines of what is or is not "evangelical" are entirely blurry. So it provides many opportunities to speak negatively of Christians that some people hate and accuse them of things without them defending themselves, because most evangelicals don't even know that they are considered evangelicals by others. Since there is no evangelical denomination, everyone that wants to hate Christians has free reign to lump whoever they want into the evangelical category and accuse them of whatever they want.
The idea that they are trying to control politics is even crazier. How would a non-denominational group of the organizational structure to even make it effective at creating political change?

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
So you don't question the statement but reject it because of who posted it? That seems like a contradiction in terms.
No. My comment is based on many posts over the years. I didn't just decide to reject his comments on the subject.

I don't formulate those decisions that fast.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Christian Nationalism

Link Copied to Clipboard