Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Legend
Legend
Well, it’s over. I truthfully didn’t see “11 games and coming back for the Houston game” as a possibility lol but that’s typical for the NFL

At least it’s done

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted by Dawgs4Life
Well, it’s over. I truthfully didn’t see “11 games and coming back for the Houston game” as a possibility lol but that’s typical for the NFL

At least it’s done

I think "how long of a suspension ..is fair" is much different than "how long do you think Watson will be suspended?"

O
Legend
Legend
O
I concur, it's over, time to move forward. The DW off-field crap will be with us forever and no amount of debate will change that fact here. This is our QB for the foreseeable future, period. You don't have to like him, but you are going to have to watch him if you want to root for the browns. And those who wanted him on the team are going to have to accept that the DW debate and hate will be ongoing with some and that is out of their hands. I just want the guy to redeem himself by winning a lot and being a model citizen from this point forward. Time will tell.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by jfanent
How does someone determine what's fair based on only hearsay evidence? 20+ accusers. Are some telling the truth? Are some fabricating/embellishing? Probably, but who knows for certain? I see a non browns fan voted for 13 games +.

I hearsay that roughly 60 women have made that statement or something similar. 20 something of which were settled with payment to the women...

For my money, I'd rather he was still the texans problem.....

As for any of them embellishing? sure,, My guess a few are... Tell me, how many do you think aren't being honest..., Keep in mind, if ONE TOLD THE TRUTH, that should be enough. RIGHT?

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Damanshot
How does someone determine what's fair based on only hearsay evidence? 20+ accusers. Are some telling the truth? Are some fabricating/embellishing? Probably, but who knows for certain? I see a non browns fan voted for 13 games +.

I hearsay that roughly 60 women have made that statement or something similar. 20 something of which were settled with payment to the women...

As for any of them embellishing? sure,, My guess a few are... Tell me, how many do you think aren't being honest..., Keep in mind, if ONE TOLD THE TRUTH, that should be enough. RIGHT?

Enough for what? Why the shouting? The poll asked how long of a suspension do you think is fair, and I explained why the decision would be difficult. If ONE TOLD THE TRUTH, how many games is that? Would it be more if 2 told the truth? The appointed ex judge said six games. Apparently that wasn't enough. I really don't know what's fair.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Damanshot

Enough for what? Why the shouting? The poll asked how long of a suspension do you think is fair, and I explained why the decision would be difficult. If ONE TOLD THE TRUTH, how many games is that? Would it be more if 2 told the truth? The appointed ex judge said six games. Apparently that wasn't enough. I really don't know what's fair.

For me, whats fair is a lifetime suspension

All this love for Watson (not really you) is sickening. If any one of these ladies were the daughters of guys on this board, they'd have his head.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
But watson wears a Browns uniform.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
But watson wears a Browns uniform.

You've got a lot of posts in this thread, but you haven't told us how many games you think is fair.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
P
Legend
Legend
P
I thought the entire season would have been fair. That's if he took the necessary steps to get the sexual therapy and help needed with other parameters being met such as admitting and apologizing for his wrongdoing. The reason I actually didn't post "what I thought would be fair" is because I wanted to see how things played out in the NFL hearing. What was found and how it was worded as to what he did wrong. In the end it was very damning.

Not only do I think it would have been fair but it would have actually been better for the Browns. They would not have a season accrued against his contract with him only being available to play six games which many, including myself believe will be a wasted season.

I think anyone who admits their wrongdoing, apologizes for their actions, pays the price for their actions and takes responsibility for their actions deserves a second chance. In this case we've seen none of that. If we don't see that moving forward I will be very disappointed if the NFL allows him to take the field again until those parameters are met.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I thought the entire season would have been fair.

One season is justice for being the most egregious sexual assaulter ever in the history of the NFL? He ruined lives!

You say you champion women, feh...

P
Legend
Legend
P
You are just here to fight.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
You are just here to fight.

Naw, I'm here to point out your hypocrisy and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of bubble gum.

P
Legend
Legend
P
There is no hypocricy. You somehow forgot to mention the caveats I listed as conditions for him coming back.

I think anyone who admits their wrongdoing, apologizes for their actions, pays the price for their actions and takes responsibility for their actions deserves a second chance. In this case we've seen none of that. If we don't see that moving forward I will be very disappointed if the NFL allows him to take the field again until those parameters are met.

It's obvious you need to go buy some bubble gum because you suck at this.

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
One would think you would have run out of chalk.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk K-9 Consensus How long of a suspension do you think is fair?

Link Copied to Clipboard