Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
V
Legend
Legend
V
NO your making chit up. Point out one time I ever complained about her. Point out one single time I said she was wrong. You can't. Because I didn't.

This is what he does. Makes lies up about people and repeats them over and over and over. I never saw you bash Robinson. Not once. I haven't bashed her either. I actually respect her decision. She did the best she could given the circumstances. She chastised both Watson and the NFL. She made her ruling given the information of what was presented to her. I think she did a great job considering the circumstances.

Of course, Pit just makes up stories to win an argument. He's a straight up troll. He doesn't root for the team anymore and trashes the Browns and its fans every single day. Don't let his BS get to you. Any reasonable person can see what he--and a few others--are doing.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Sorry about your overly emotional diatribe. I didn't mean to send you over the edge. There's help for that.

What she did was point to what she was basing her rulings on. It's nothing but basic court speak. Judges point out what statute or law they are referring to in making their rulings. In this case it was the guidelines the NFL set. As I said, those are pointed out in the report so people can look at them in reference to the report.

You on the other hand tried to make it seem as if there was something wrong with those guidelines and made that obvious. When I pointed out that their guideline was perfectly reasonable in regards to sexual assault and asked you to clarify your position on it you blew a gasket. I'm not really surprised by that.

Carry on....

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by oobernoober
The only thing I don't get in all that is the remorse part. How is he supposed to show remorse with ongoing civil suits? Or was he supposed to throw money at the "problem" and settle straightaway (because that's so much better)?

I first read that and thought it was very unfair, for the reason you stated. Ain't nobody "showing remorse" for something they are denying in a court of law. The fact that people have to conduct themselves that way is more of an indictment of her profession and our system of justice than their actual lack of remorse. I would have preferred she outright said he "lied" (he did), and stated that as an aggravating factor. Dude's still denying he ever had an erection lmao.

Then I thought maybe there was opportunity within this process for him to show remorse to her personally, or at least exhibit any kind of grief that was evident to her. Or perhaps her statement comes from a place where she thinks he is "unphased" by any of this and doesn't seem to care. I don't know.

Jimmy Haslam says otherwise, and let's be honest... if there is any remorse to be shown, he would see it way before the person deciding Watson's fate for charges that are basically "unprovable" with actual evidence. Obviously, the flip side, is his heavily vested interest in "Deshaun the player".

People show remorse in a court of law when evidence has already proven guilt beyond any shadow of doubt. Nobody walks in and says "I did it! But I'm really sorry." Remorse is a dish that's best served after dinner, not before the waiter has seated you at the table.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
Mr. Watson is hereby suspended for six (6) regular-season games without pay. Although
this is the most significant punishment ever imposed on an NFL player for allegations of
non-violent sexual conduct, Mr. Watson’s pattern of conduct is more egregious than
any before reviewed by the NFL.
• Recognizing that the only discipline mentioned in the CBA is a fine or suspension,53 I
nevertheless believe it appropriate for Mr. Watson to limit his massage therapy to Clubdirected sessions and Club-approved massage therapists for the duration of his career,
and so impose this mandate as a condition to his reinstatement.
• Mr. Watson is to have no adverse involvement with law enforcement, and must not
commit any additional violations of the Policy.

Page 15 3 bullet points

And I have never once disputed any of that. So what in the hell is your point.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
This is what he does. Makes lies up about people and repeats them over and over and over. I never saw you bash Robinson. Not once. I haven't bashed her either. I actually respect her decision. She did the best she could given the circumstances. She chastised both Watson and the NFL. She made her ruling given the information of what was presented to her. I think she did a great job considering the circumstances.

Of course, Pit just makes up stories to win an argument. He's a straight up troll. He doesn't root for the team anymore and trashes the Browns and its fans every single day. Don't let his BS get to you. Any reasonable person can see what he--and a few others--are doing.

Once again he calls me a troll and talks his chit about me while not even knowing what I posted. How cowardly can one person be? Obviously this is considered acceptable behavior on here. The man knows no shame.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Is "chit" a new thing here now?

Can it be served on a Chingle?

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Originally Posted by GMdawg
Originally Posted by GMdawg
idk GM, but how many does it take to be considered assault? The report clearly stated that it happened. That is good enough for me.

BULL It didn't say that quit making chit up.

Mr. Watson has not testified that he had erections and inadvertently touched the
therapists here; instead, he has categorically denied the allegations against him, including that he
ever developed an erection during a massage.24 It is difficult to give weight to a complete denial
when weighed against the credible testimony of the investigators who interviewed the therapists
and other third parties.

25 Moreover, the totality of the evidence (including the undisputed facts
relating to Mr. Watson’s use of towels, his focus points, and the not uncommon experience of
massage therapists to have contact with the erect penis of their male clients) lends support to my
conclusion that it is more probable than not that Mr. Watson did have erections and that his erect
penis contacted the therapists as claimed by them

Maybe you should read the report. And nobody can give you the number of women that claimed it because as far as I know, that info is not available.

Yet some folks around here quote it as FACT when it's not. I have said around here several times that they could be right, they could be wrong, or that the truth is in the middle yet many of you start crying that he is guilty 110 percent with no proof. You need only look in the mirror to see who is being honest, and it ain't you bro.

Well, I get that. But this isn't truly a "he said she said". This is a "he said, THEY said". And in her report, the preponderance of the evidence made her side with the women's claim it happened as they claimed. She found DW's denial of any wrongdoing, not credible. It's not that hard to understand. Lacking any further evidence to the contrary, this is now the official story as far as football is concerned.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
V
Legend
Legend
V
Not sure, but I think Haslam might have been referring to how Watson has said he is remorseful for all the negative attention has been brought to the doorsteps of those close to him either professionally or personally. I don't think he has ever indicated that he was remorseful for something he maintains he never did.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
NO your making chit up. Point out one time I ever complained about her. Point out one single time I said she was wrong. You can't. Because I didn't.

This playing the uninvolved agitator is straight-up trolling too. You do it often like it's second nature.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
V
Legend
Legend
V
Says the guy who admitted the only reason he would come back to the board was to troll me and diss Watson every Sunday.

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Watson Suspended 6 Games

Link Copied to Clipboard