Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by FATE
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral
Inadvertent? Lol. Inadvertently flushed down the toilet? You rightly tighties crack me up.

And the shifty-lifty-lefties? Hillary "inadvertently" left a few on the toilet seat while she was bleaching the bathroom...

"Clinton's server was found to hold over 100 emails containing classified information, including 65 emails deemed "Secret" and 22 deemed "Top Secret". An additional 2,093 emails not marked classified were retroactively designated confidential by the State Department."

I’m not disagreeing with you on the Hillary thing, but I just wanted to point out the red herring. “Classified” and “confidential” are two VERY different things.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: FATE
L
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
L
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

~Lyuokdea
M
mgh888 Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
j/c

I doubt Trump ever is held accountable within the legal system. He is a snake. He is teflon. He is like a crime boss that lets others do his dirty work and take the fall.

If anything this is just one more example of why the man is unfit for office and demonstrates just one more appalling aspect of the worst POTUS ever.

His hard core fanatical fan base will love and support him no matter what. They will ignore any and all facts they don't like. They will invent wild conspiracy theories rather than accept what is so obvious, verifiable. They will excuse behavior and actions from Trump that would send them into a melt down if Obama, Biden, Hilary or any Dem ever did the same. Any of the many, many, many close associates of Trump and his inner circle that come out to reconfirm what a narcist Trump is and how his only interest is himself and his $$$ - will be roundly condemned and called a RINO no matter their pedigree and history as a true conservative.

Last edited by mgh888; 08/13/22 08:52 AM.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
1 member likes this: dawglover05
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by dawglover05
Originally Posted by FATE
Inadvertent? Lol. Inadvertently flushed down the toilet? You rightly tighties crack me up.

And the shifty-lifty-lefties? Hillary "inadvertently" left a few on the toilet seat while she was bleaching the bathroom...

"Clinton's server was found to hold over 100 emails containing classified information, including 65 emails deemed "Secret" and 22 deemed "Top Secret". An additional 2,093 emails not marked classified were retroactively designated confidential by the State Department."

I’m not disagreeing with you on the Hillary thing, but I just wanted to point out the red herring. “Classified” and “confidential” are two VERY different things.

The difference that nobody on the right wants to discuss is that Hillary faced a very unfriendly congressional hearing for 11 hours and didn't plea the 5th once.. NOT ONCE.. She answered every question asked of her.. she didn't dodge anything. She stood up tall.. In the end, she didn't and won't spend a day in jail...Basically, they found nothing to hang on her.

Last edited by Damanshot; 08/13/22 09:05 AM.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Yeah, but still… Hunter’s Benghazi briefcase emails and stuff…
Trump did nothing wrong. Perfect presidency. Bigly perfection.

Dig up Ivana’s. I bet that creep buried secrets with her.

Last edited by PortlandDawg; 08/13/22 10:18 AM.

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Republicans be like….I’m not a fan of Donald Trump, but it’s chilling to realize this can happen to anyone of us after live tweeting 34 consecutive crimes.

let's not start on Biden. it seems like he's got some shady stuff going on too

Last edited by superbowldogg; 08/13/22 10:21 AM.

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
Legend
Legend
trump in orange suit a color match to orange skin.

Fitting

P
Legend
Legend
P
And the 2 billion Kushner got from Saudi Arabia was simply a gift.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by superbowldogg
let's not start on Biden. it seems like he's got some shady stuff going on too

rofl

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
And now we've been seeing the same thing in Pure football. It's a sign of the times.

Originally Posted by mgh888
His hard core fanatical fan base will love and support him no matter what. They will ignore any and all facts they don't like. They will invent wild conspiracy theories rather than accept what is so obvious, verifiable.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
jc

still no civil war yet?

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
When the first guy out the gate goes after the FBI field office and dies in a standoff shootout after only getting off a few nails at the window of the guardhouse... those grand plans tend to cool quickly. All that gravy militia BS doesn't hold up to REAL good guys with guns IRL. I wonder if the Cincy dude died crying for his mama?

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
E
Legend
Legend
E

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O

Get a tee-shirt Eve.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by Swish
jc

still no civil war yet?

Is there a difference between civil war and civil protests?

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Knowing about SCIF's, you're well read or have government/military background. I KNOW this, as a retired military officer- I'd be in jail if I had what Trump had at his home. Just another example of him thinking he's above the law. Damn, I hope they put him in the slammer...and I voted Republican my whole life until him. He's a complete dirtbag.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
2 members like this: dawglover05, Jester
O
Legend
Legend
O
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

I had to post this. lmao

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Looks like someone is about to become 'fish food'..! rofl

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg
Yeah, but still… Hunter’s Benghazi briefcase emails and stuff…
Trump did nothing wrong. Perfect presidency. Bigly perfection.

Dig up Ivana’s. I bet that creep buried secrets with her.

I'm going to assume you meant all that sarcastically....

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
1 member likes this: PortlandDawg
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
The first part, yes.
As far as his ex-wife’s casket… look, I’d put nothing past the creep. He has no morals or scruples. I wouldn’t doubt he buried secrets with her.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg
The first part, yes.
As far as his ex-wife’s casket… look, I’d put nothing past the creep. He has no morals or scruples. I wouldn’t doubt he buried secrets with her.

I see your point.. and I agree. smile

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P

notallthere

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Business Insider
Ex-official who investigated Hillary Clinton's emails said the documents recovered by the FBI at Trump's Mar-a-Lago were particularly 'stunning' and 'egregious'

Hannah Getahun
Sun, August 14, 2022, 2:30 AM·2 min read

A former DOJ official who oversaw Hillary Clinton's emails said documents retrieved at Mar-a-Lago were "egregious."

FBI agents found Trump with 11 sets of highly sensitive government information.

One set of documents contained Sensitive Compartmented Information.

A former Justice Department official who oversaw the investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's emails said the sensitivity of the documents that the FBI retrieved from Mar-a-Lago was "particularly stunning and particularly egregious."

On Monday, the FBI searched former President Donald Trump's Palm Beach, Florida, home and seized 11 sets of classified documents from the former president. Trump is being investigated by the DOJ over whether or not he violated three federal laws, including the Espionage Act.

According to a search warrant released by the Department of Justice, one of these sets of Top Secret information was designated as Sensitive Compartmented Information, which is the highest level of sensitivity a classified document can receive.

"The fact that he had SCI material out in the wild, so to speak, at risk is particularly stunning and particularly egregious," David Laufman, the former chief of the Department of Justice's counterintelligence division, told anchor Erin Burnett on CNN.

The release of Top Secret information can cause "exceptionally grave damage" to national security, according to Executive Order 13526.

One of Trump's many defenses following the search was that the documents found in his home had been declassified, but there is little evidence this is the case.

Laufman told CNN that Trump had a "consistent flagrant disregard for the protection of classified information and disregard for the Intelligence Committee throughout his presidency" and was not surprised the former President was holding on to Top Secret government papers.

"Having said that, it is nonetheless shocking to me having overseen prosecutions of multiple defendants under provisions of Espionage Act, to see that same statute leveled as a foundation for a search warrant executed on the home of a former president of the United States," Laufman said.

Laufman also said the discovery of the documents during the FBI's search "completely validates the government's investigation" into the former President.

"Whether this investigation transforms into an outright criminal prosecution remains to be seen," Laufman said.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ex-...s-particularly-stunning-egregious-2022-8

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
B
Legend
Legend
B
If they are so sensitive, how did this dude even know what was in them?

Wouldn't the sharing of or leaking of such information be a crime?

That is the problem, anything can be said of the documents, then be held classified info that can't be revealed other than say it was egregious.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
M
mgh888 Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
Enablement, deflection, the normalization of breaking laws, excuses .... it's about what I expect from Trump fan. Would have expected more from you - and while I get that anything in the media should be examined for exaggeration and agenda, the automatic gainsay of any investigation into Trump and his actions is awfully old. Hilary faced investigation. She faced Congress under oath. She didn't deflect or hide ... all we get from Trump is deflection, no accountability, nothing under oath. smh.

P
Legend
Legend
P
She also voluntarily turned over her server. Not even a subpoena was needed for her to do so. Trump on the other hand was issued a subpoena over these documents in the spring and at the time the warrant was issued still had not complied with the subpoena. But you know how Republicans have been dealing with subpoena's lately. They act like they don't count or aren't to be honored. Like the law doesn't count. I find it rather surprising that Peen thinks that trump refusing to turn over these documents months after them being subpoenaed doesn't constitute the right of law enforcement to seize these documents. Murica!

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Oh, ffs ... now I have to wipe off my screen.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
Legend
Legend
And guess what I’m not going anywhere because this isn’t a a radical liberal Nazi forum. This is exactly what the main stream media does anytime someone comes in with the truth or an opinion that differs from theirs they try to talk over them and shoot it down before they can even get the words out of her mouth. Pathetic children.

Hey, bro- where'd ya go?

"He's a real Nowhere Man, 'cause his st00pid azz got banned..."

L
Legend
Legend
L
Nice way to put forth a Beatles reference wink

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
1 member likes this: Clemdawg
Legend
Legend
You could hear it in your head as you read it, couldn't you?

rofl:

1 member likes this: PitDAWG
L
Legend
Legend
L
Of course!

But that nowhere man won’t listen, no matter your plea(se). Never has.

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
Legend
Legend
I'm losing it.
Please stop it. You're hurting me. Repeatedly.

(see "Browns News & Notes")

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by mgh888
Enablement, deflection, the normalization of breaking laws, excuses .... it's about what I expect from Trump fan. Would have expected more from you - and while I get that anything in the media should be examined for exaggeration and agenda, the automatic gainsay of any investigation into Trump and his actions is awfully old. Hilary faced investigation. She faced Congress under oath. She didn't deflect or hide ... all we get from Trump is deflection, no accountability, nothing under oath. smh.

I am not deflecting. I asked a legit question, and I am not as big a fan of the Ex as much as you think. I maintain my position, I question the charges because of all the BS charges levied in the past. Sorry, I have lost a great deal of trust in factions with-in the FBI and Democrat party. If the DOJ has something, this is important enough to bring the cards to the table. If it is a strong hand, then it is what it is and the Ex needs to go down. I don't see a fairer way to go about things, so that is what you can expect from me.

If this simply drags on to the next presidential cycle, then it is BS and in it's own way an attempt at election rigging.

I trust that explains my position.

Again, it you forgot the questions I posed:

If they are so sensitive, how did this dude even know what was in them?

Wouldn't the sharing of or leaking of such information be a crime?

That is the problem, anything can be said of the documents, then be held classified info that can't be revealed other than say it was egregious.

I am not saying the alleged documents aren't sensitive or egregious. I am just not buying that they are because someone at the politically led DOJ says they are. I don't expect to see the documents. I will just wait until people of various political persuasion with clearance levels to review the information agree they are sensitive national secrets and were being held for nefarious means.

I suppose another question needs to be asked. If a local cop can plant evidence in a car, how hard would it be for the FBI to plant a classified document in a box held in their custody?

I withdraw that question.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Clemdawg
You could hear it in your head as you read it, couldn't you?

rofl:

Harmony and all.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
1 member likes this: Clemdawg
O
Legend
Legend
O
Mar-a-Lago footage subpoenaed by DoJ sparks speculation Trump may still have some classified document

Video from 60-day period included ‘views from outside the storage room’, according to report

Surveillance video subpoenaed by the Department of Justice has raised concerns that Donald Trump may still have some classified documents at Mar-a-Lago.

Investigators from the DOJ subpoenaed video from a 60-day period “including views from outside the storage room”, reported The New York Times.

“According to a person briefed on the matter, the footage showed that, after one instance in which Justice Department officials were in contact with Mr. Trump’s team, boxes were moved in and out of the room,” reported Maggie Haberman and Glenn Thrush for the newspaper.

“That activity prompted concern among investigators about the handling of the material.”

The Times says that it is not clear exactly when the footage was from.

But Trump observers took to Twitter to raise their concerns.

“It sounds like DOJ has reason to be concerned that it *still* may not have recovered all of the classified material taken by Trump,” tweeted former federal prosecutor Renato Mariotti.

And Watergate prosecutor Jill Wine-Banks, added: “Trump Lawyer Told Justice Dept. That Classified Material Had Been Returned. Obviously that raises many questions since it was false. If true, FBI couldn’t have left with 21 more boxes in August.”

Bill Kristol, who was Dan Quayle’s chief of staff tweeted, “Whoa. Let me amplify. WHOA.”

“...of course, maybe Trump just had a standing order that the classified/magically de-classified documents be moved around every now and then so they could get some air…”

Mr Trump himself took to Truth Social on Sunday and called for the FBI to return some of the documents taken in last week’s raid.

The former president claimed in the post that some of the documents were protected under attorney-client privilege and should not have been seized in the first place.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...e-trump-fbi-raid-documents-b2144889.html

O
Legend
Legend
O
Rep. Eric Swalwell says he received a voicemail threatening to 'cut his kids' heads off,' blames GOP for 'stoking violent rhetoric'

***WARNING: The recorded threat is vile in both language and context. It's very lowbrow and full of cuss words. Don't listen if you are easily offended.***

https://www.businessinsider.com/rep...ng-for-decapitation-of-his-family-2022-8

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 08/15/22 07:58 AM.

M
mgh888 Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Mar-a-Lago footage subpoenaed by DoJ sparks speculation Trump may still have some classified document

Video from 60-day period included ‘views from outside the storage room’, according to report

Surveillance video subpoenaed by the Department of Justice has raised concerns that Donald Trump may still have some classified documents at Mar-a-Lago.

Investigators from the DOJ subpoenaed video from a 60-day period “including views from outside the storage room”, reported The New York Times.

“According to a person briefed on the matter, the footage showed that, after one instance in which Justice Department officials were in contact with Mr. Trump’s team, boxes were moved in and out of the room,” reported Maggie Haberman and Glenn Thrush for the newspaper.

“That activity prompted concern among investigators about the handling of the material.”

The Times says that it is not clear exactly when the footage was from.

But Trump observers took to Twitter to raise their concerns.

“It sounds like DOJ has reason to be concerned that it *still* may not have recovered all of the classified material taken by Trump,” tweeted former federal prosecutor Renato Mariotti.

And Watergate prosecutor Jill Wine-Banks, added: “Trump Lawyer Told Justice Dept. That Classified Material Had Been Returned. Obviously that raises many questions since it was false. If true, FBI couldn’t have left with 21 more boxes in August.”

Bill Kristol, who was Dan Quayle’s chief of staff tweeted, “Whoa. Let me amplify. WHOA.”

“...of course, maybe Trump just had a standing order that the classified/magically de-classified documents be moved around every now and then so they could get some air…”

Mr Trump himself took to Truth Social on Sunday and called for the FBI to return some of the documents taken in last week’s raid.

The former president claimed in the post that some of the documents were protected under attorney-client privilege and should not have been seized in the first place.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...e-trump-fbi-raid-documents-b2144889.html

That's the Deep State and Lying FBI for you. Still framing Trump

P
Legend
Legend
P
The FBI is headed by a Republican who was appointed by trump. Do you actually believe this ran up the chain of command without him approving this as well? It's great to have a picture painted in your mind when overlooking the fact that it was the FBI who requested the warrant is ran by a trump appointee. And any rational thinking person would understand that it went up the ranks of the FBI, including Wray before it was ever even seen by the Justice Department.

I see you've climbed all the way down that rabbit hole. You're already laying the groundwork to dispute anything they found. Just like trump told you to do.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
This is what we have today. Political discourse at the highest level.

Republicans should be ashamed at what now makes up the party of Law and Order.

P
Legend
Legend
P
"Law and Order" is just a catch phrase that holds no meaning. We actually heard a phone call where trump tried to get Georgia election officials to "find him votes". They don't care. Later in that same phone call he told those same officials that not doing so may be criminal. Ramping up the pressure on them. We saw the transcripts of a phone call pressuring Ukraine to do his bidding before releasing the money congress had approved and he did not have the power to stop. Most would consider that blackmail. They don't care. We now see he refused to turn over documents after he was issued a subpoena to do so. They don't care.

Once again, this entire "Party of law And Order" BS is just that, BS. I mean anyone who can watch what happened on Jan. 6th and the listen to them claim they care about "Blue Lives Matter" or the "Party of Law and Order" must be dumber than a box of rocks.

#gmstrong
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Mar-a-Lago Raided by FBI

Link Copied to Clipboard