Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
#1978586 10/12/22 02:37 PM
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Bombshell: Pfizer Exec admits COVID vaccine never tested on preventing transmissions
October 11, 2022 Mario Lotmore

BRUSSELS—During a hearing today on the European Union’s COVID-19 response, Pfizer’s president of international developed markets, Janine Small, admitted that its vaccine had never been tested before its release to the general public on its ability to prevent the transmission of COVID when asked by Dutch politician and a current Member of the European Parliament (MEP) Robert “Rob” Roos.

“Regarding the question around did we know about stopping immunization before it entered the market…No.,” Small replied with a smirk when asked by Roos if the Pfizer’ COVID vaccine was ever tested to stop the transmission of the virus before it entered the market.

She continued, “We have to really move at the speed of science to really understand what is taking place in the market.”

It was not clear from the questioning of Ms. Small if she were referring to the Pfizer BioNTech (BNT162b2) vaccine which is authorized under Emergency Use Authorization or Comirnaty which is the FDA-approved vaccine. Under an Emergency Use Authorization, vaccines cannot be mandated.

According to the August 2022 article, The Pfizer BioNTech (BNT162b2) COVID-19 vaccine: What you need to know, it states that there “is modest vaccine impact on transmission” to prevent COVID infection.

In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the EU implemented a wide range of health policies with its EU Vaccines Strategy and initiatives, one being EU Digital COVID Certificates which exempted persons from “free movement” restrictions. The EU implemented “free movement” restrictions to slow down the spread of coronavirus and protect the health and well-being of all Europeans.

EU Parliamentarian Roos, exposed an alleged misinformation campaign by Pfizer with the release of his video tweet today. In it he called the actions “criminal”, “scandalous” and “a cheap lie.”

Below is a transcript of Roos’ Twitter post:

“If you don’t get vaccinated, you’re antisocial. This is what the Dutch prime minister and health minister told us. You don’t get vaccinated just for yourself, but also for others. You do it for all of society, that’s what they said. Today, this turned out to be complete nonsense.

“In a COVID hearing in the European Parliament, one of the Pfizer directors just admitted to me at the time of introduction, the vaccine had never been tested on stopping the transmission of the virus.

“This removes the entire legal basis for the COVID Passport. The COVID passport that led to massive institutional discrimination as people lost access to essential parts of society. I find this to be shocking, even criminal.”

“This is scandalous. Millions of people worldwide felt forced to get vaccinated because of the myth that ‘you do it for others.’ Now this turned out to be a cheap lie.

================================================================

People feeling forced to get vaccinated because of a myth that you're doing it for others... and shamed if you didn't for the same reason.

Fauci: "The vaccine will stop COVID in it's tracks."

Biden: "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations."

Not only were these statements "not provable"... the possibility of them being fact was never even examined beforehand!

Discrimination. People losing livelihoods. Vaccine passports. Cancel culture running rampant. People being branded as conspiracy theorists, having their social media accounts suspended or cancelled -- for even uttering a word of caution? For asking questions? Any question whatsoever had you branded as a "science denier".

What a sham.

My favorite part...

"Was the COVID Pfizer vaccine tested on stopping the transmission of the virus before it entered the market?"

"No (laughs) We had to really move at the speed of science to really understand what was taking place in the market."...

the speed of science. LMAO

https://lynnwoodtimes.com/2022/10/11/covid-transmission-221011/

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
FATE #1978592 10/12/22 02:50 PM
Legend
Legend
j/c:

Florida's top doctor says men aged 18-39 should NOT get a COVID vaccine because the jab 'raises risk of cardiac death by 84%'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...ys-men-aged-18-39-NOT-Covid-vaccine.html

FATE #1978593 10/12/22 02:51 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yet they had millions of vaccines administered soon after it was released to base findings on.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
You dont see the problem with that?

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Scientists pan analysis Florida's surgeon general posted on COVID-19 vaccines

Experts say his warning of cardiac risk in young men is dangerously misleading.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/scien...n-general-posted-covid/story?id=91294952

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
The guy got picked because he enthusiastically pushed DeSatis' nutjob ideas and his handling of covid. He's state-level, Ronny Jackson. And his comments, ideas, and study go against the grain of mainstream nedicine. In other words, he's one of those.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 10/12/22 02:59 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Yet they had millions of vaccines administered soon after it was released to base findings on.

Cool story, but one that only serves to endorse my statements.

Why did they state as FACT something that had no way of yet being a FACT, under the guise of #science?
And then, when the "millions of vaccines administered" offered no evidence that it stopped the spread; why were lies still being perpetuated as FACT?

Millions who were cancelled, suspended, blacklisted, fired, denied access, and blamed for a pandemic would love to know. thumbsup

FATE #1978599 10/12/22 03:08 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
You do realize that the less people who contract Covid the less people there are to spread Covid, correct? So by the very fact that Covid helps prevent people from getting Covid, which means there are less people spreading Covid, the cases of Covid will be less.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Great! I agree!

Then sell that TRUTH instead of perpetuating an endless web of lies.

I also like your little Freudian slip... "So by the very fact that Covid helps prevent people from getting Covid" was also ignored, shelved, and cancelled; as natural immunity was written off as, get this, "denying science". Those FACTS were being reported all over the globe. They were swept under the rug, and the info sequestered by big tech and mainstream media in our country.

Seems legit, right?

1 member likes this: MemphisBrownie
FATE #1978604 10/12/22 03:28 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
I'll tell you what seems legit. Not trying to use every source you can find to undermine the vaccines when even you admit that having less people with Covid actually accomplishes its intended purpose. You deniers never stop with trying to promote conduct that kill people.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Yep. That's what I'm doing: promoting conduct that kills people.

And that's just my day job, in my spare time I sell skydiving billboards, that's how evil I am.

FATE #1978606 10/12/22 03:37 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Covid poison jab was invented to kill as much of humanity as possible.

You peeps that got your EXPERIMENTAL jabs and EXPERIMENTAL boosters need to know they are still EXPERIMENTAL jabs and EXPERIMENTAL boosters.

FATE #1978607 10/12/22 03:39 PM
Legend
Legend
j/c:

1354 Athlete Cardiac Arrests, Serious Issues, 922 of Them Dead, Since COVID Injection

https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-die-after-covid-shot/

Legend
Legend
Justin Bieber postpones the remainder of his Justice World Tour until 2023... after cancelling shows to prioritize his health after battling facial paralysis

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ur-2023-amid-health-battle.html#comments

-------------------

Actress Suffers Face Paralysis Weeks After Getting Covid ‘Vaccine,’ Says She’d Do It Again

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...alysis-weeks-getting-covid-vaccine-says/

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I hate it for the vaccine injured 3rd...So sad.

Even my Dad is one.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by SuperBrown
I hate it for the vaccine injured 3rd...So sad.

Even my Dad is one.

Sorry to hear that SB.

1 member likes this: SuperBrown
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by 3rd_and_20
j/c:

Florida's top doctor says men aged 18-39 should NOT get a COVID vaccine because the jab 'raises risk of cardiac death by 84%'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...ys-men-aged-18-39-NOT-Covid-vaccine.html

So, to tell the whole story, it also said it was not peer reviewed and some asserted major statistical flaws. It also narrowed it to a 28 day window after receiving the jab, and per the article, "One of the main problems is that it does not weed out people who tested positive for Covid — which itself can cause heart inflammation and other issues."

Also:

Dr Monica Gandhi, an expert in medicine at the University of California, San Francisco, told DailyMail.com today that the analysis had several 'flaws'.

'I do not think this study should be used to set policy on the mRNA vaccines in younger males,' she said.

'It has some methodological flaws including a small sample size, no described change in overall mortality and a failure to account for Covid-related mortality, a control group that was biased and a failure to look at the long-term benefits of the vaccine to younger males.'

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
FATE #1978621 10/12/22 04:14 PM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I'd like to participate more in this thread, FATE, because I think an intelligent conversation maybe originally could have taken place, but now I think it's fallen victim to the Alex Jones crowd.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Really? That's a shame.

FATE #1978685 10/13/22 07:05 AM
F
Legend
Legend
F
I don't recall them claiming the vaccine would stop transmission, only that it would reduce the effects if one were to test positive. I recall them saying it won't even stop you from contracting the virus.

We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by FloridaFan
I don't recall them claiming the vaccine would stop transmission, only that it would reduce the effects if one were to test positive. I recall them saying it won't even stop you from contracting the virus.

SSSHH they are on a roll wanting to kill us old sick folks.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
FATE #1978810 10/13/22 05:05 PM
L
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
L

~Lyuokdea
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Rachel Schraer
@rachelschraer
A viral tweet is claiming to give bombshell news (🚨) that Pfizer is "admitting" they never tested whether the vaccine prevented transmission and therefore the concept of "get vaccinated for others" was a lie - this is wrong on basically every count. So, some facts.
11:58 AM · Oct 12, 2022

Rachel Schraer
@rachelschraer
·
Oct 12
Replying to
@rachelschraer
1. The vaccines were tested for whether they reduced people's chances of catching Covid - they seemed to, giving less chance of the virus being passed on. But they didn't look specifically at whether they stopped already infected people passing the virus on (transmission)

Rachel Schraer
@rachelschraer

Oct 12
By the way, neither Pfizer nor health agencies claimed they had. This Nature article gives a good flavour of the discussions around the time https://nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00450-z… So...

Rachel Schraer
@rachelschraer
·
Oct 12
2. When the vaccines first became available, public health messaging was clear - we don't know whether they stop transmission, & people should continue keeping preventative measures. Here's the FDA - https://fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-takes-key-action-fight-against-covid-19-issuing-emergency-use-authorization-first-covid-19… here's the UK's DHSC - https://nhsbsa.nhs.uk/sites/default/files/2021-06/3%20CLINICAL%20SOP%20LFD%20PHARMACY%20COLLECT%20_%20Final%20%281%29.docx…

Rachel Schraer
@rachelschraer
·
Oct 12
3. Over time, stronger evidence *did* emerge they reduced transmission - of the variant at the time (this was before Delta). I wrote in March 2021 about how authorities were in fact being very cautious about confirming this
visiting grandparents through window
bbc.co.uk
Covid jab probably does protect those around you
Out-of-date information may be deterring people from being vaccinated.

Rachel Schraer
@rachelschraer
·
Oct 12
4. Then, new variants began to change the equation. The vaccines were less good at preventing transmission of Delta and even less good at preventing Omicron. This saw spikes in infections around the world

Rachel Schraer
@rachelschraer
·
Oct 12
side-note: That *doesn't* mean they don't reduce transmission from Omicron at all - this is really tricky to disentangle from waning immunity and rising contacts. Some more info here
ukhsa.blog.gov.uk
How well do vaccines protect against Omicron? What the data shows
*Data presented in this blog is accurate as of Thursday, February 10, but is subject to change over time. For the latest data on vaccine effectiveness, read the UKHSA’s Vaccine Surveillance Reports,...

Rachel Schraer
@rachelschraer
·
Oct 12
5. In the UK at least, soon after it became clear vaccinated people could now pass on the virus at similar rates to unvaccinated people, vaccine passports were quickly all but dropped. That's not to say there aren't valid discussions about...

Rachel Schraer
@rachelschraer
·
Oct 12
... whether they were the right policy in the first place (I wrote about some of the concerns here https://bbc.co.uk/news/health-56125142… ) - but let's get the basic facts straight. Was the idea your vaccine protects others based on a lie?

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
GMdawg #1978876 10/13/22 09:27 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by GMdawg
Originally Posted by FloridaFan

SSSHH they are on a roll wanting to kill us old sick folks.

The only old sick people left after Trump's covid disinformation campaign are too smart to fall for this crap. Well, most anyway. I'm surprised Dems haven't been blamed for all the conservative souls who didn't make it. With all the lies over there, we thought that one was coming for sure.

Legend
Legend
Covid has moved away from a daily topic.

People forget or move forward. Yet, so many died and their deaths should not have happened.

trump's greatest failure was covid. His response cost the lives of so many loved ones.

It is important to understand what took place under trump and why.

This is really disturbing. It should anger every citizen of the United States.

Legend
Legend
j/c:

This is an old article I had saved from a while back:

What the heck is the Harvard Pilgrim Study and did it really say that about the underreporting of vaccine adverse events?

https://rickjaffeesq.com/2021/02/19...nderreporting-of-vaccine-adverse-events/

FATE #1980822 10/21/22 01:37 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Thousands are dying and are permanentley damaged from the jab. Do you libs actually believe the regime in power cares about you?

They want you dead or at the very least at their mercy.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Thousands are dying and are permanentley damaged from the jab. Do you libs actually believe the regime in power cares about you?

They want you dead or at the very least at their mercy.

Show real proof of this.

O
Legend
Legend
O
If YOU PEOPLE don't want to take vaccines, I have no issues with that as long as you stay the hell away from the rest of us.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
If YOU PEOPLE don't want to take vaccines, I have no issues with that as long as you stay the hell away from the rest of us.

Why? Me getting vaccine does not stop me from passing it on to you, it keeps me from getting sicker.

FrankZ #1980839 10/21/22 02:09 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Why? I have enough dumbassery in my life without dealing with yours, that's why.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 10/21/22 02:09 PM.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Why? I have enough dumbassery in my life without dealing with yours, that's why.

So it is merely you hate people who are different than you. Figures.

Last edited by FrankZ; 10/21/22 02:20 PM.
FrankZ #1980846 10/21/22 02:26 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
No, not because they are different, but because I have no use for them.

Legend
Legend
superbrown's ideas all come from the website of alex jones.

Original thought is taboo.

You just listen and buy his products while he spoon feeds all the loyal morons spam.

He can not supply proof because none exists.

People like super brown and others that buy into jones are as guilty as jones is.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
No, not because they are different, but because I have no use for them.

Because they have different ideas than you do. Either follow the party line or die. Got it.

Legend
Legend
j/c:

ICAN Wins Lawsuit Forcing CDC to Turn Over V-SAFE Covid Vaccine Injury Data – Shows 7.7% Seek Medical Care After Vaccination and 25% Have Serious Side Effects

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ccination-25-serious-side-effects-video/

--------------------------------------------

Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome - as doctors seek answers through a new national register

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...oung-people-suddenly-dying.html#comments

-----------------------------------------------------

17-Year-Old Fully Vaccinated Daughter of Illinois Democrat Rep. Sean Casten Died of Sudden Cardiac Arrhythmia

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...n-casten-died-sudden-cardiac-arrhythmia/

-------------------------------------------

Healthy young student is dead one day after Covid Vaccine…

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/healthy-young-student-is-dead-one-day-after-covid-vaccine/

1 member likes this: SuperBrown
FATE #1980863 10/21/22 03:30 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Wow. Even considering the minuscule number of deaths in these right-wing fear-mongering bias-confirming articles, you are still better off being fully vaccinated than not period.

Simple Question:

4 Hidden Dangers Lurking In Your Toilet Paper
https://www.prevention.com/health/a20506336/4-hidden-dangers-lurking-in-your-toilet-paper/

Why Your Toilet Paper is Toxic
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-your-toilet-paper-toxic-chris-forbes

Did You Know That Toilet Paper Can Be Dangerous To Your Health?
https://theislander.net/did-you-know-that-toilet-paper-can-be-dangerous-to-your-health/

How Toxic Is Your Toilet Paper? Investigation of Brands
https://www.mamavation.com/brands/toilet-paper.html

After seeing these links, will you and other GOPers warn people not to wipe their asses? Will you continue wiping yours? Will you protest ass-wiping? Will GOPers legislate against forced wiping?

If you think that's ridiculous, now you get it. This is how stupid anti-vaxxers sound to me.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Nice investigating 3rd, unlike the rest of those in this forum.

Legend
Legend
Nice investigating 3rd, rofl unlike the rest of those in this forum.
rofl

Investigate “Operation Warp Speed” then. A bit too aggressive or it saved Millions of lives. Choose one.

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
A
Legend
Legend
A
Nice investigating 3rd, unlike the rest of those in this forum.

What I find interesting is these drug companies can't even get the flu vaccine right half the time........yet, with a brand new virus, they "are able" to figure it out in months? Only until the next variant comes out, then a month later they have a new vaccine, repeat ad nauseum.

I DID get a flu shot today, by the way. But we are all being told, daily, that the new strains of covid are more deadly, and you need more vaccines that "we've come out with in the last few weeks'

And the death count from covid? Stupid. Why is the u.s. so, so much higher than about any other country in the world? Oh.....money. Put fear in people, prop up the death numbers..........bingo. You win the lottery.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Covid ~ Part 11

Link Copied to Clipboard