Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
O
Legend
Legend
O
Reality denier.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
A
Legend
Legend
A
Reality denier????? Really? Even at the health department today - no masks. No nothing. covid deaths have been over reported. Who wins by creating pandemics? Oh, pharm.

How can pharm companies come up with vaccines for all the new variants, every couple of months? Oh, they can't.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Sure, the pandemic was all fake. I bet the families of over a million dead might disagree. I can't believe we are even having this conversation.

Now, I will agree that the elite took and are still taking advantage of the pandemic to make huge profits, but that doesn't mean the risks of covid were not real or that it wasn't that bad. And sure, Big Pharma made profits and might even be trying to make the risk bigger than they are... But with real deaths as the best system of measuring truthfulness during the pandemic, I'll stick to believing the science on this one. It's Russian roulette to ignore it, plain and simple. I just got the new vaccine this week. Shot 5, all free to me! And here I am, me and my bad heart and other comorbidities, still kicking. Meanwhile, I personally know of at least half a dozen deaths that would never have happened if this had not been politicized. So, I find it shameful to see anyone engaging in yet more conspiracy theories about bad shots. And that is exactly what this discussion was before I commented.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 10/21/22 10:07 PM.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Here's the problem: the "science" changes weekly. Wear masks......oh, terrible new variant coming....oh, terrible new variant here..........wear masks, get the vaccine............oh, damn, the vaccine doesn't work, but it helps..........all the deaths (you know, like the 94 year old that was driving, had an accident that killed him? But, tests showed his almost decapitated body tested positive for covid, so, 'covid death'. Kinda like the last time I had covid. And my daughter had covid. No signs or symptoms - just "covid".

Trust the brand new 'science'. Those people are counting on it for their existence.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Two things:

A brand new threat killing folks by the scores and a virus that is constantly mutating. The science is what it is, the scientists are just trying to keep/catch up. But if we had started out with decades of research on covid-19, it would never have reached pandemic status now, would it? At the end of the day there are really only two choices, either believe all the crap idiots put online, or trust the folks who have dedicated their lives to the science. I'll go with the intelligent, educated, dedicated, and literate option.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 10/21/22 10:42 PM.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Is the "brand new threat" killing people by the scores? Or is it sick people dying?

Are the numbers inflated, or does covid just hate the USA?

Science is ever changing - so what is there to make me feel different about covid? It's flu. You know, flu that has been around since forever, and will continue to be around forever. I've had covid twice - that I know of. So has my daughter. Wife - get this - lives with me, and because of covid, she's lived with not only me having it, but our daughter having it - twice. Wife has never had it.

Trust science. Science has told us the earth has warmed and cooled over the millenia. But...............even before we started burning fossil fuels, the earth warmed and cooled, but now it's the fault of the U.S.A.?

Remember 10 years ago or so, or even 2 years ago, we were told we just had months to change things? Uh, yeah, the u.s. is some 330 million out of 7 plus billion on this planet. But, WE need to change, so the rest of the world doesn't?

Quit believing the hype you read.

1 member likes this: FATE
O
Legend
Legend
O

A
Legend
Legend
A
I know you are a violent person, what with your time spent in a mexican prison, your posts on here, etc........but what are you trying to say with this post?

O
Legend
Legend
O
We fail to communicate, nothing more arch. But hey, thanks for the effort to paint me in that light. You must be doing research and keeping notes. Get a life. Stalker.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 10/22/22 02:51 AM.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by SuperBrown
Thousands are dying and are permanentley damaged from the jab. Do you libs actually believe the regime in power cares about you?

They want you dead or at the very least at their mercy.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
Legend
There is true science.

However, finding the answers takes a little more than Doctor google.

Your single experience hardly computes when trying to establish "scientific fact."

Topics like climate change and infectious disease are not topics that alex jones and trump are going to know.

Posting your thoughts about topics like climate change and covid are light years away from understanding them.

GMdawg #1980964 10/22/22 03:28 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
LOL...Trust your regime. Keep on trusting... naughtydevil

GMdawg #1980968 10/22/22 03:52 PM
Legend
Legend
Good picture of super brown.

Subscriber to deviant america and infowars.

Shared brain power right there with national inquirer.

lizard boy and alien has a baby.

FATE #1980989 10/23/22 12:27 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
My friend died early on, my wife has long covid. I just got my 2nd booster. Thats reality

Joe Thomas #73
P
Legend
Legend
P
You're trying to explain facts to a group who refuse to listen to them. They search for conspiracies at every corner and listen to people who further them and espouse them. Stop wasting your time. They look for what they want to hear and believe it when they find it.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Welcome back, Pit!

Mental health break?

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
FATE #1981028 10/23/22 11:08 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Actually no. My mother in law died and I have been in Florida with my wife. Not an easy time for her.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Oh, man. So sorry to hear that bro. My heart goes out to you, your wife, and your family. Damn. Well, good to see you back.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
FATE #1981033 10/23/22 11:25 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Thanks. I'll pass the word along.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: FATE
FATE #1982241 10/27/22 06:33 PM
Legend
Legend
j/c:

New York Supreme Court reinstates all employees fired for being unvaccinated, orders backpay

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york...-fired-being-unvaccinated-orders-backpay

O
Legend
Legend
O
That's a shame! Those people don't deserve those jobs.

K
All Pro
All Pro
K
Yep you would have gone with the intelligent educated people every time, and you would have been wrong time after time. I get the feeling you have not realized it yet.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

It is sad how much you hate the working man.

FrankZ #1982267 10/27/22 09:31 PM
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted by FrankZ

He hates a lot. Gun owners, unless some one he likes gets shot............then he'll go shoot the shooter. According to him. He also hates republicans, and everything they stand for....unless he likes it. Hatred filled bigots don't matter to me.

K
All Pro
All Pro
K
That danged constitution gets in your way every time doesn’t it. Btw, do you know how many people who had declined the vaccine had already had the virus and had a much more effective natural immunity. No you do not. And yet even tho you are speaking in complete ignorance you are eager to deprive these people of their livelihoods.

It was you and people like you who kept telling everyone to get the vaccine. Remember, you must get the vaccine ( really more akin to a flu shot for Covid than a vaccine) so you won’t get the virus. It will protect you from the virus. Fauci said it, the CDC said and the news networks parroted it hour after hour and day after day. And of course you and all the followers lapped it up because, after all, these are intelligent and educated people.

Then a funny thing happened. Docs and researchers started going public with the fact that their data was not supporting the position that the vaccine prevented one from getting the virus. Remember what happened. They were branded deniers and disinformation spreaders by people like you. They were kicked off twitter and Facebook for spreading disinformation. Then slowly the data began to be recognized as showing the vaccine did not keep you from getting the virus. Horror of horrors!! The “experts”, the news media and people like you had been wrong!

So plan B was enacted. Well sure it does not keep you from getting the virus but it does keep you from spreading the virus. So America, you must get the vaccine so you don’t give it to Granny or little Johnny. So Fauci and the CDC went with that for a while. But then those pesky researchers, the ones who actually follow the data, began saying that their data did not support that either. Of course they still were not on twitter or Facebook, so they could not be banned again, but the same cast of characters cast doubt on their work until eventually the intelligent and educated people had to agree. So now we know the vaccine neither prevents one from catching the virus nor from spreading the virus.

So it was on to plan C, or was it D. I forget. Anyway now you have to get the Covid shot because it will keep you from getting so sick with the virus. Hmm. Now these are the same folks who fed us that other bogus information so maybe a touch of skepticism is in order. Who knows , maybe the intelligent and educated ones will be right this time. After all, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then. But as far as I know there are no controlled studies that prove that to be true. BTW, I know lots of unvaccinated folks who got a very mild form back in 20, so mild cases may have more to do with the specific virus and the individual’s immune system than the vaccine.

So , to summarize, people who refuse to take the vaccine that has been shown not to prevent you from getting the virus, has been shown not to prevent you from spreading the virus,and has been shown to be less effective than natural immunity should be fired from their jobs, lose their homes etc all because you think they should submit themselves to the authority of experts who have been wrong so many times. Hmmm, maybe we should let them decide. Their bodies their choice. Right??

3 members like this: FATE, 3rd_and_20, EveDawg
Legend
Legend

Why?

<><

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Mostly for the responses and watching heads explode.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 10/28/22 01:46 AM.

2 members like this: 3rd_and_20, PerfectSpiral
Legend
Legend
Since you must have a doctorate in epidemiology and full understanding about infectious disease.

I guess you forgot about what the hospitals looked like pre vaccine and what the death rates were.
https://www.commonwealthfund.org/pu...ion-program-one-year-how-many-deaths-and

Here are some highlights you may have missed:

In the absence of a vaccination program, there would have been approximately 1.1 million additional COVID-19 deaths and more than 10.3 million additional COVID-19 hospitalizations in the U.S. by November 2021.

Without the U.S. vaccination program, COVID-19 deaths would have been approximately 3.2 times higher and COVID-19 hospitalizations approximately 4.9 times higher than the actual toll during 2021.

If no one had been vaccinated, daily deaths from COVID-19 could have jumped to as high as 21,000 per day — nearly 5.2 times the level of the record peak of more than 4,000 deaths per day recorded in January 2021.

O
Legend
Legend
O
But bonefish none of that feels worse than a covid denier's feeling of being somehow wronged for being stupid and not doing their part to slow covid.

Legend
Legend
‘Operation Warp Speed”. No time for a few residual tests. Trump’s only successful policy. One that saved lives. Mad MAGA GOPers eating themselves again.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
FATE #1982289 10/28/22 09:31 AM
Legend
Legend
I know a clinical nurse who worked on the covid floor in a nursing home. Refused to get the vac’s. Quit her job and did independent home care for the elderly. Caught covid 3 times in two years. I asked her if any of her patient’s passed away from covid. She told me that 3 had. I was liked mmm. Wow.

– Jackie Robinson
FrankZ #1982291 10/28/22 09:52 AM
Legend
Legend

So it’s sad that some of us don’t want a non-vaccinated cook, Uber driver, bus driver, doctor, or server around us? So what! What’s really sad is, we now have to live with a continuously changing and spreading disease because of these people.

– Jackie Robinson
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral

So it’s sad that some of us don’t want a non-vaccinated cook, Uber driver, bus driver, doctor, or server around us? So what! What’s really sad is, we now have to live with a continuously changing and spreading disease because of these people.

Are you vaccinated? The vaccine protects you. It keeps you from getting sick, or as severely sick. The only way it stops transmission is if you aren't sick you can't transmit. It does not reduce the viral shed of someone that is sick.

Do you need to see everyone's flu vaccine card too?

FrankZ #1982319 10/28/22 12:54 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Do you need to see everyone's flu vaccine card too?

If I have any doubts about it, I need to see one before someone enters my house.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by keithfromxenia
So , to summarize, people who refuse to take the vaccine died at a higher rate than those that didn't

Fixed it for you.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/...-for-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-people/

The more things change the more they stay the same.
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
FATE #1988337 11/25/22 12:29 AM
O
Legend
Legend
O
This amount of denialism and stupidity is too much too for one tweet.

Legend
Legend
j/c:

Covid is no longer mainly a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Here’s why:

For the first time, a majority of Americans dying from the coronavirus received at least the primary series of the vaccine. Fifty-eight percent of coronavirus deaths in August were people who were vaccinated or boosted, according to an analysis conducted for The Health 202 by Cynthia Cox, vice president at the Kaiser Family Foundation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...eople-now-make-up-majority-covid-deaths/

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Taiwan | Vaccine deaths now exceed Covid deaths…

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/taiwan-vaccine-deaths-now-exceed-covid-deaths/

1 member likes this: SuperBrown
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Thanks for sharing the real truth on this matter 3rd.

Too bad the rest on here have faith in the laughable CDC and the little midget Fauci.

P.S.

Fauci should be hung for war crimes. He helped invent Covid 19. Do some research my little liberal friends. CNN won't do.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by SuperBrown
Fauci should be hung for war crimes. He helped invent Covid 19. Do some research my little liberal friends. CNN won't do.

And just think, you're allowed to vote.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
From your own link. People over 50 are 12 times more likely to die from covid if they have not had both shots plus their boosters.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Covid ~ Part 11

Link Copied to Clipboard