Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Legend
Legend
HUNG ...... man you need to seek some professional help.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
Legend
Operation warp speed was trump’s only win during his 4 year administration, saving millions of lives and it’s still saving lives.….you MAGA GOPers crack me up.

https://homelandprepnews.com/storie...ure-leadership-for-operation-warp-speed/

The Trump administration appointed last week Dr. Moncef Slaoui and U.S. Army General Gustave F. Perna to lead the advancement of Operation Warp Speed, a program to accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of COVID-19 medical countermeasures.

Slaoui, a former Chairman of both Global Research and Development and Global Vaccines at GlaxoSmithKline, will serve as the program’s chief advisor. Perna, a four-star general in charge of the U.S. Army Materiel Command, will act as its chief operating officer.

Operation Warp Speed aims to have substantial quantities of a safe and effective vaccine available by January 2021.

“Dr. Slaoui and General Perna are ideal leaders for this unprecedented effort to get vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics to American patients much faster than ever before,” Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Alex Azar said. “Since January, America’s scientists and innovators have been working day and night on this national effort. President Trump has refused to accept business-as-usual timelines for vaccines and other essential tools, and instead has insisted that America, and the world, needs answers faster.”

As the program’s new leadership demonstrates, Operation Warp Speed is a public-private partnership. It will coordinate existing efforts with new ones, and career HHS scientists will oversee each countermeasure area — vaccines, diagnostics, and therapeutics. Department of Defense (DoD) subject matter experts will support these efforts in areas including diagnostics, therapeutics, vaccines, production and distribution, and security and assistance. Further, the program has highlighted three areas of focus for its efforts: development, manufacturing, and distribution.

Almost $10 billion in supplemental funding previously allocated by Congress will be used to get Operation Warp Speed moving, including more than $6.5 meant for countermeasure development at the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority and another $3 billion for research at the National Institutes of Health.

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
FATE #1989120 11/27/22 07:27 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Waiting for the day my name will mean something
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by superbowldogg

I don't think that says what you think it says.

It states the purpose of wearing masks is mainly to PREVENT YOU FROM SPREADING COVID ... this was the SAME MESSAGE that was broadcast to anyone with a brain who listened at the time. There was even a meme going around about the odds decreasing with two people wearing a mask, one wearing a mask and neither wearing a mask. The biggest reduction in risk was if the COVID carrier wore the mask.

But oh well - I guess people need to pay attention to realize these things. Instead this is the sort of fake news perpetuated on soc media and all the non-believers who think Fauci invented covid in order to put trackers in the vaccine and control the population while also getting Trump out of office will see the headline and say "I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT - FUACI IS THE DEVIL INCARNATE"

The more things change the more they stay the same.
2 members like this: PortlandDawg, PitDAWG
mgh888 #1989226 11/28/22 11:48 AM
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
My never ending frustration since all this started, or at least once manufacturing of PPE was geared up, was that Faucci or others didn’t come out and tell people to obtain kn95 masks. You can get a box of 50 for less than $50. If people had just gotten better masks so much illness could have been prevented. Instead people squabbled over cloth masks. It made/makes no sense to me.
I’ve been wearing, and continue to wear, a KN95 in indoor public settings.

[Linked Image]
mgh888 #1989244 11/28/22 01:56 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by mgh888

It states the purpose of wearing masks is mainly to PREVENT YOU FROM SPREADING COVID ... this was the SAME MESSAGE that was broadcast to anyone with a brain who listened at the time. There was even a meme going around about the odds decreasing with two people wearing a mask, one wearing a mask and neither wearing a mask. The biggest reduction in risk was if the COVID carrier wore the mask.

But oh well - I guess people need to pay attention to realize these things. Instead this is the sort of fake news perpetuated on soc media and all the non-believers who think Fauci invented covid in order to put trackers in the vaccine and control the population while also getting Trump out of office will see the headline and say "I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT - FUACI IS THE DEVIL INCARNATE"

You don't get it mgh888; they are sMaRt and have decoded the truth. The doctor is a whacked-out far-right extremist nutjob. Did you see her Twitter feed? She describes herself as: Doctor • Lawyer • Warrior 🇺🇸 Founder & President of America’s Frontline Doctors... no red flags at all there... AND her location: Florida, USA... Her "professional website" reads like a radical manifesto, check this out: https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/index/about-us/civil-liberties/ OMG, you can't make this crap up. These people are here and breeding.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 11/28/22 02:12 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg
My never ending frustration since all this started, or at least once manufacturing of PPE was geared up, was that Faucci or others didn’t come out and tell people to obtain kn95 masks. You can get a box of 50 for less than $50. If people had just gotten better masks so much illness could have been prevented. Instead people squabbled over cloth masks. It made/makes no sense to me.

Problem is that in 2020, they wanted to conserve all the KN95/N95 masks for hospital use where they were really needed and in short supply.

That point could not have been stated publicly or privately, as the reaction would be a run on masks.

It is bit revisionist history. But I remember my wife and I making some homemade masks.

Categorize it under lessons learned.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Legend
Legend
rofl from Feb 2020. rofl then taken out of context by a quack Dr. And now it’s spread by cookoo trump minions. Good job.

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
A
Legend
Legend
A
So, masks work for those infected, but not for those not infected? The virus is too small that masks won't work for those not infected because the virus will go through the mask, but somehow a mask will stop the virus from going through from the infected?

Legend
Legend
This was from Feb 2022. Nearly 3 years ago. We’ve learned a few things since then. But keep up that wasted enthusiasm on mask effectiveness that aren’t required anymore.

George Washington
FATE #1989347 11/28/22 11:16 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O

M
Legend
Legend
M
If you are breathing out, directly into a mask, how much of your breath passes through the mask and prevents what would have been airborne from being airborne? .... It doesn't say it's 100%. It says it reduces risk.... if there is less contaminated particles in the atmosphere because most is caught in the wearer's mask, the risk must be less. That seems to me logical. I don't know if that's the be all and end all - but it's how I always rationalized.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted by WooferDawg
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg

Problem is that in 2020, they wanted to conserve all the KN95/N95 masks for hospital use where they were really needed and in short supply.

That point could not have been stated publicly or privately, as the reaction would be a run on masks.

It is bit revisionist history. But I remember my wife and I making some homemade masks.

Categorize it under lessons learned.

That’s why I added “after PPE manufacturing was geared up”. Even then I purchased my first box of 50 KN95s relatively early in all this. To this day I still see cloth masks or surgical/procedure masks being worn. Why those people haven’t just bought KN95s I don’t understand. If you’re going to still mask, wear one that’ll do the best/better job.

[Linked Image]
mgh888 #1989638 11/30/22 09:55 PM
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
If you are breathing out, directly into a mask, how much of your breath passes through the mask and prevents what would have been airborne from being airborne? .... It doesn't say it's 100%. It says it reduces risk.... if there is less contaminated particles in the atmosphere because most is caught in the wearer's mask, the risk must be less. That seems to me logical. I don't know if that's the be all and end all - but it's how I always rationalized.

Yes, that is logical. But mask mandates were for everyone, not just the sick. Enlighten me. What does a healthy person wearing a mask accomplish? There were many covid policies in place that made zero sense. Questioning these policies got people labeled as anti-science murderers that wanted people to die.

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Just off the top of my head

1, covid can be passed from someone who is pre-symptomatic or minimally symptomatic. So people may be contagious before they became aware that they were sick

2, as we all know, sick people won't always wear their masks. Even with the flu, people know they are sick but go into work anyway because they don't want to waste a sick day when they are actually sick. They want to use them when they are healthy and treat their sick days as additional vacation days

3, masking the healthy with a surgical mask does decrease transmission, just not as much as masking the sick individual. N95 masks on a non sick individual does do a great job at keeping that person from catching covid

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
Jester #1989642 11/30/22 10:32 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Jester
3, masking the healthy with a surgical mask does decrease transmission, just not as much as masking the sick individual. N95 masks on a non sick individual does do a great job at keeping that person from catching covid

Maybe 5% of the people I saw when I was out and about wore surgical/N95 masks. Most people complained they couldn't breathe in them and basically wore t-shirts on their faces for a year.

Interesting perspective of things and how they have changed over time.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Some people are asymptomatic - some don't care if they spread it or not - some didn't and don't believe in CV-19 - some said it's just like regular flu.

Whole lot of reasons for mask mandates.

mgh888 #1989657 12/01/22 02:16 AM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Some people are asymptomatic - some don't care if they spread it or not - some didn't and don't believe in CV-19 - some said it's just like regular flu.

Whole lot of reasons for mask mandates.

And probably for not. My point being are we really back to all of this again?

As an older guy I go to the Dr. fairly often. I went today(yesterday) as a matter of fact. I even got a covid boost when offered. Why not, right? She bumped my BP medication a bit to try to knock a few points off the blood pressure. Let's try it and see.

I guess where I am going with this is I am a team player and usually pretty agreeable to things, but not so much when I am mandated. I go with the flow, but only so long.

I think most people are like that.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
So you have a problem with authority? naughtydevil

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

You don't get it mgh888; they are sMaRt and have decoded the truth. The doctor is a whacked-out far-right extremist nutjob. Did you see her Twitter feed? She describes herself as: Doctor • Lawyer • Warrior 🇺🇸 Founder & President of America’s Frontline Doctors... no red flags at all there... AND her location: Florida, USA... Her "professional website" reads like a radical manifesto, check this out: https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/index/about-us/civil-liberties/ OMG, you can't make this crap up. These people are here and breeding.

For the majority of her life, Gold was not involved in politics.[11] In 2011, she donated to the campaign of Raul Ruiz, a California Democrat, and in 2019 donated $1,000 to the campaign of Susan Collins, a Maine Republican.[11] According to Gold, "I'd fall in the middle of any partisan test. I don't believe in the right–left distinction... That's the trouble with being in the middle of the road. Sometimes you get run over."[11]

Far right extremist. Would have agreed with grifter.

Last edited by BpG; 12/01/22 11:09 AM.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
So you have a problem with authority? naughtydevil

FATE #1992917 12/13/22 08:38 PM
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c:

Tackles are tackles.
A
Legend
Legend
A
I read that earlier. It's beyond putrid what is going on......

FATE #1992923 12/13/22 09:09 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/amid-a-tripledemic-it-s-time-to-mask-up-again-experts-say/

Amid a ‘Tripledemic,’ It’s Time to Mask Up Again, Experts Say
Story by Dana G. Smith • 5h ago
426 Comments

Masks are back, and, this time, they’re not just for Covid-19. A “tripledemic” of the coronavirus, influenza and respiratory syncytial virus, known as R.S.V., sweeping through the United States has prompted several cities and counties, including New York City and Los Angeles County, to encourage people to wear a mask in indoor public spaces once again.

Nationwide, Covid-19 case rates and hospitalizations have spiked by 56 percent and 24 percent, respectively, over the past two weeks. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that there have already been 13 million illnesses and 7,300 deaths from flu this season, and those numbers are expected to rise in the coming months. (Over the past decade, annual flu deaths have ranged from 12,000 to 52,000 people, with the peak in January and February.) And while R.S.V. finally appears to be on the decline, infection rates are still high across much of the country.

The C.D.C. officially advises wearing a mask on a county-by-county basis depending on community Covid-19 levels, which take into account virus-related hospital admissions, bed capacity and case rates. However, in an interview with NPR last week, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the C.D.C. director, said, “You don’t need to wait for C.D.C.’s recommendation, certainly, to wear a mask.”

Rates of Covid-19, flu and R.S.V. “may be more intense or a little bit less intense in some parts of the country, but really, the entire country is being affected,” said Dr. William Schaffner, a professor of preventive medicine at the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. As a result, he urged anyone who lives in a high-risk household to “put your mask back on” when in public spaces. High-risk households would include those with adults over the age of 65, pregnant women, people with a pre-existing condition such as heart disease, diabetes or lung disease and anyone who is immune-compromised.

There is strong evidence that masks help to reduce the transmission of several respiratory viruses. One paper published in 2020 by researchers in Hong Kong showed that people sick with either Covid-19 or the flu breathed out fewer viral particles when they were wearing a surgical mask. (Masks were found not to be as effective for the rhinovirus, though, which causes the common cold.) A study of Covid-19 policies in Boston-area schools found that removing a mask mandate in 2022 was tied to nearly 12,000 additional cases among students and staff.

Rates of influenza and other respiratory viruses essentially flattened during the 2020 and 2021 winter seasons, which was largely attributed to the protections the country took to prevent the spread of Covid-19. “What Covid has shown us, because we’ve been social distancing and mask wearing, is that influenza, the common cold viruses, R.S.V. are suppressed remarkably” by these small individual behaviors, Dr. Schaffner said.

Masks work by filtering out both the tiny aerosol particles through which the coronavirus is primarily spread and the larger droplets that are thought to be responsible for most influenza and R.S.V. transmission. They also stop you from touching your face in case you picked up virus particles on your hands from a doorknob or subway pole. And while masks are most effective at stopping the spread of these viruses when the infected person is wearing one, masking to protect yourself from disease is still beneficial, particularly if you’re using a high-quality version like N95, KN95 or KF94.

“The basic truth is that masks work,” said Syra Madad, senior director of the systemwide special pathogens program at New York City Health + Hospitals. “Whether you’re talking about Covid-19 or other respiratory viruses like R.S.V. and flu, wearing a mask will help protect you against all these respiratory viral illnesses.”

Other public health measures, such as hand washing, surface wiping and air filtration, are also important to limit the spread of respiratory viruses. Special emphasis has been placed on vaccination, especially by the White House and C.D.C., and you should absolutely get a flu shot and the latest Covid-19 booster if you haven’t already. But vaccines are best thought of as protection against severe illness if you do get infected with a virus. Masks are the first line of defense against transmission.

“Frankly, to prevent transmission, neither antivirals nor vaccines have done a great job,” said Dr. Abraar Karan, an infectious disease fellow and postdoctoral researcher at Stanford Medicine. “What prevents transmission is actually masking and likely air filtration.”

When weighing when and where to mask, Dr. Madad recommended paying attention to the “Three Cs”: close contact, crowded spaces and confined places with poor ventilation. The experts urged wearing masks while traveling on planes and public transportation, and they strongly suggested doing it while out shopping for groceries and gifts. For smaller holiday parties with people you know, it’s fine to forgo masks if guests test beforehand and stay home if they’re feeling rundown.

Realistically, not everyone in the United States — or a certain city — will wear a mask. In fact, you might find yourself the only person in a store or on a plane who’s wearing one. Don’t let that discourage you. For one thing, remember that no one is thinking about you as much as you think they are. In social psychology, this is called the spotlight illusion, said Gretchen Chapman, a professor of social and decision sciences at Carnegie Mellon University. “I may feel that everyone’s staring at me because I’m wearing a mask, but chances are that’s like the 11th thing on their list to worry about,” she said.

What’s more, Dr. Chapman said, “There are lots of situations in life where we do something that makes us feel awkward, but if we think it’s important enough, we do it anyway.”

FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
"First responders may also consider taking precautions to protect themselves from COVID when responding to traffic crashes, the authors added, as it’s more likely that a driver is unvaccinated than vaccinated."

rofl

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie
j/c:

From the article:

the authors theorize that people who resist public health recommendations might also “neglect basic road safety guidelines.”

They are trying too hard to be nice. More auto accidents by the unvaccinated are no surprise to me. These people have their hair on fire over a life-saving vaccine; I can't imagine they fully stop at stop signs. Their heads probably look like bobbleheads as they drive with all the shiny distractions along the roadways. They should have just said they aren't as smart or aware.

FATE #1992928 12/13/22 09:23 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by FATE
"First responders may also consider taking precautions to protect themselves from COVID when responding to traffic crashes, the authors added, as it’s more likely that a driver is unvaccinated than vaccinated."

rofl

It's funny now, but I felt like wearing a full-body prophylactic barrier at the height of the lockdowns Trump imposed. Going to the grocery store was life and death for people like me, and these morons didn't give a damn.

FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by FATE

rofl

It's funny now, but I felt like wearing a full-body prophylactic barrier at the height of the lockdowns Trump imposed. Going to the grocery store was life and death for people like me, and these morons didn't give a damn.

rofl rofl

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
FATE #1992955 12/14/22 12:39 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
FAUCI SHOULD BE HUNG TOMORROW AT NOON.

Legend
Legend
If so, he should be hung by You, and You alone.

1. Build a gallows
2. Get the necessary permits to hold a public gathering at a public space
3. Rent a truck to haul that gallows to a public space
4. Erect gallows at that public location
5. Find, subdue, and abduct Anthony Fauci/transport him to the permitted public space
6. Personally drag him up the stairs to the gallows platform, place the noose around his neck, and toss him off. In front of cameras and cellphones... because it's a public event, after all-

If you care enough to troll the board in ALL CAPS, you should possess sack enough to actually make it happen. Put your money where your halitosis lives.

I'm posting this at 12:22 AM. You have 11 hours and 38 minutes to make it happen.

clock's ticking.... mouth.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by SuperBrown

No, he shouldn't. But you should stop posting before you say something to catch a case.

Legend
Legend

No, he shouldn't. But you should stop posting before you say something to catch a case.

that's no joke in today's world. Even the most off-handed, flippant comment that literally nobody takes seriously could catch you a felony these days.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Legend
Legend

The ladies say he is already hung.

P
Legend
Legend
P

The hate is real. And exactly what crime has he committed that carries the death penalty? I'll wait. Are you MTG?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted by PitDAWG

The hate is real. And exactly what crime has he committed that carries the death penalty? I'll wait. Are you MTG?

No it’s not MTG… but it is as equally big a troll. MTG troll on a National scale. SB is our regional board troll.
Stop feeding it.

[Linked Image]
FATE #1993041 12/14/22 01:15 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Fauci should be investigated before he is punished (if he needs to be punished)

People are too busy saying someone is guilty & should be punished before the person is even arrested/prosecuted/investigated.

disappointing.

Last edited by superbowldogg; 12/14/22 01:17 PM.

FATE #1993059 12/14/22 02:53 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Florida pastor and his son are arrested in alleged $8 million Covid scam

An NBC News report in July raised questions about why they hadn’t been charged in the alleged scam, which prosecutors outlined in court papers in late 2020.

A Florida pastor and his son were arrested Wednesday on charges of fraudulently obtaining more than $8 million in federal Covid relief funds and attempting to use some of the money to buy a luxury home near Walt Disney World. 

Evan Edwards and his son, Josh, 30, were taken into custody five months after an NBC News report raised questions over why they hadn’t been charged in the alleged scam, which federal prosecutors first identified in court papers in December 2020. 

It wasn’t immediately clear if the family had hired an attorney.

A source familiar with the investigation said NBC News' previous reporting led law enforcement to prioritize the case.

The case dates back to April 2020 when Josh Edwards applied for a $6 million Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan to cover payroll, rent and utilities for his family’s ministry. In the loan application, he claimed that the organization, ASLAN International Ministry, had 486 employees and a monthly payroll of $2.7 million, according to a federal forfeiture complaint.

ASLAN International was ultimately approved for an $8.4 million loan.

But when federal investigators showed up at the ministry's office in Orlando, the door was locked and workers at the neighboring businesses told them nobody was ever seen inside, the complaint says. A review of the ministry’s website found that the donation links were inactive and sections of text were apparently lifted from other religious sites, according to the complaint. 

There were other red flags. The man who was listed on the loan application as the ministry’s accountant suffered from dementia and hadn’t done any work for the organization since 2017, federal prosecutors said in court papers, citing an interview with the man’s son.

Federal agents descended on the family's home in New Smyrna Beach about 7 a.m. Wednesday.

Evan Edwards was wheeled out of the house in a wheelchair. Agents escorted Josh Edwards out of the home and into a law enforcement vehicle, his hands cuffed behind his back.

A six-count indictment unsealed Wednesday accuses them of making a series of false claims in their PPP loan application, including that ASLAN International had 486 employees and average monthly payroll expenses of $2.7 million.

Evan and Josh Edwards knew that ASLAN's actual number of employees and actual monthly payroll expenses was "significantly lower, or entirely nonexistent," the says the indictment filed by prosecutors in the Middle District of Florida.

The two men, who are originally from Canada, were hit with a total of six charges, including conspiracy to commit bank fraud and visa fraud. They were expected to appear in a federal court in Orlando Wednesday afternoon.

"I'm glad they got arrested," one neighbor, who requested anonymity due to the sensitivity of the case, told NBC News. "It's a long time coming."

The Edwards family did missionary work in Turkey for many years before moving to Florida in 2019. They settled in a newly-built community located about an hour’s drive from Orlando. In September 2020, federal agents showed up at the home to execute a search warrant but no one was there and the place had been “cleared out,” according to the civil forfeiture complaint.

Florida police officers pulled over the family’s Mercedes SUV later that evening. They were speeding on I-75 north of Gainesville, according to a police report. 

Federal agents arrived on the scene and found bags of shredded documents in the vehicle, as well as suitcases full of financial records and their electronic devices stuffed into so-called Faraday bags, which block radio frequencies to keep them from being tracked, according to the civil forfeiture complaint. 

The family was taken into custody on an unrelated immigration charge but released the next day when the case was dismissed, according to court records. 

Six months later, in April 2021, a federal judge in Florida ordered the forfeiture of the $8.4 million the Edwards family had received after the government claimed that it was the proceeds from bank fraud and money laundering offenses. The Edwards family did not challenge the seizure.

They had tried to use a portion of the money to purchase a $3.7 million home in a new Disney World development called Golden Oaks, according to the complaint. 

But the deal never went through. The authorities seized the $868,000 that was set aside for the down payment on the 4,700-square-foot home, the complaint says.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/feds-a...UibbN2tIjsooS45jC76EAn18H19m_HfnM7wDXJIA

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
From Canada taking US tax payers money we’ll never see again. And now we’ll pay for their prosecution as well. They should just be dropped off without food in the Canadian wilderness. Funny how the right only focuses in on the bad hombre’s from our southern border.

George Washington
Legend
Legend
Fauci should be investigated.

Yeah for saving lives. Guilty as charged.

George Washington
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Fauci should be investigated before he is punished (if he needs to be punished)

People are too busy saying someone is guilty & should be punished before the person is even arrested/prosecuted/investigated.

disappointing.

He has already lied to Congress TWICE. Do some research!

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Covid ~ Part 11

Link Copied to Clipboard