Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral
You linked a pay site we can’t read unless we subscribe and give up personal data. rofl

A neat trick that has been around a while:

Go to Google and paste in the title of the article. Click link. Read article.

A lot of sites won't throw the pay wall up if you come directly from Google like that. If they do you can then try it in incognito mode. If that doesn't work then they are just being stupid.

Legend
Legend
FYI Using a VPN to browse those sites is the safest way but you should know that. Anyways I stay locked down on my devices. DT is about the only social media I use. Meta sites grab so much metadata I just stay away. One of these days murica and the rest of the world will realize they grew out of the infancy of social media and actually use it for love of each other rather than hate for each other.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral
FYI Using a VPN to browse those sites is the safest way but you should know that. Anyways I stay locked down on my devices. DT is about the only social media I use. Meta sites grab so much metadata I just stay away. One of these days murica and the rest of the world will realize they grew out of the infancy of social media and actually use it for love of each other rather than hate for each other.

You are welcome. Glad to help.

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus TikTok Parent ByteDance Planned To Use TikTok To Monitor The Physical Location Of Specific American Citizens

Link Copied to Clipboard