Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by dawglover05
What I am curious about is what he has done that is "helping."

I have no idea. I'm chalking it up to frustration which we see a lot of from both sides.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: dawglover05
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
I hadn't seen that yet. Terrible if true. Not really beneath her, though. Pretty much right on par.

I posted a video of it on one of these threads. Sometimes replies such as that fit into different threads. Hard to choose which one to post them in. For me it wasn't so much what she said as the laughter of the crowd showing she was not alone in her thoughts on the matter. I'll see if I can find it and repost it in this thread.

It goes to show you exactly what I’m talking about. Right wingnuts being radicalized by far right wing politicians hoping to create violence. And when violence happens they kick it away as if they had nothing to do with it. And laugh at comments like this. Then say both sides do it. Pffft. GOPer’s

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

I have no idea. I'm chalking it up to frustration which we see a lot of from both sides.
Like ( said I’m not the one throwing personal insults and trolling on my thread. If DL doesn’t like being trolled as he calls it, by me he should find another fence to ride in another thread.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
And yet this was 05's response.....

As far as Pelosi goes, I obviously think she's part of the problem in DC, but I would never want to see what happened to her husband happen to anyone, and that's just basic humanity, I think. Rather than focusing on that aspect, however, I think there are many who want to think that this is a conspiracy because - at their core - they despise her, and that's horrifically wrong.

Like I said earlier, I think sometimes you tend to focus on people who are not what you seem to claim they are. That doesn't sound like kicking it down the road to me. So you don't think someone should actually watch what happened before they comment on it? Is that the issue here? Or was it where he said it was not beneath her to do such a thing? I really have no idea what you're getting at when it comes to 05.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
You are being a prime example why progressives make no headway. You do realize when you post in a public forum it's not "your thread" any longer, correct? And I haven't seen the insults you are claiming unless you are so easily offended it's ridiculous.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral
Yep it’s not helping on the fence either.

I understand that anything that deals with moderation is considered a negative by both extremes. That doesn't bother me. Usually if it upsets both extremes it makes me feel better about my position.

I’m not the one throwing out insults about trolling in a tread you created. Please continue.

What's with the constant "thread I created" b.s.?

Dawgtalkers threads aren't land leases, if they were you should be forced to drill deep enough to produce something besides the ever-constant troll attempt. It's your thread, you should be the only one throwing out insults?? GTHOH

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Nancy probably hired an illegal citizen hitman.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Did she call you for the job?

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
It was an insult none the less. Let’s just try and stay on topic, please.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I get it now. You want this type of violence against Pelosi to continue.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yeah, that's what he said. rolleyes

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Did she call you for the job?

I'm legal baby! I even have a correct birth certificate UNLIKE your OBAMAMAMA.... rofl

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I get it now. You want this type of violence against Pelosi to continue.

Don't lecture me!

You would love Trump to be in that same situation if at all possible.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I guess Parlor didn't tell you Obama has shown his long form birth certificate years ago. You really need to expand where you get your information from.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Joe Thomas #73
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sour grapes? Lake is going to win big baby!

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by SuperBrown

Sour grapes?

No, I was pretty clear she is scum.

Joe Thomas #73
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by BADdog

Sour grapes?

So is your "President"

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Are you like 12? Hey they are threatening synagogues in NJ you want to hop on that bandwagon?

Joe Thomas #73
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

It was not.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

It was not.

Yeah, and Paul Pelosi wasn’t brutally attacked by a “trump drunk” radicalized right wing extremist either. I get it.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
He’s already there. Locked and loaded. “trump drunk”

– Jackie Robinson
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

It was not.

Yeah, and Paul Pelosi wasn’t brutally attacked by a “trump drunk” radicalized right wing extremist either. I get it.

Interested to see where I remotely inferred that. Actually, below is a quote from me, on "your" thread:

I do agree that psychopaths have been galvanized and that the cable news cycle is at fault for the lion's share of it. It may just be that the left is further behind on the timeline, but with the far right devolving to the point of January 6th, formulating assassination plots for governors, and breaking into politicians' homes and assaulting their elderly spouses to the point of needing cerebral procedures, I think that ice berg tip has made its way above the water, and it needs attention. To combat that notion, you would at least expect widespread, public condemnation instantly from all figures on the right, vs the misinformation and trolling that has run rampant that actually fans the flames.

Have the last word, brother. I'm not going to hand you any more rope. At this point, I’ve been referred to as a “GOPer” and also a part of the “you libs.” Either I have multiple personalities, or maybe I’m doing something right.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Ok, who wants to fight? I have lots of angst built up and need to take a dump on somebody's day... Just to be fair, if you are a right-winger and take me up on this I will make you feel bad about yourself and there will be tears on your part before I stop. Just saying. wink

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
1 member likes this: PerfectSpiral
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

It was not.

Interested to see where I remotely inferred that. Actually, below is a quote from me, on "your" thread:

I do agree that psychopaths have been galvanized and that the cable news cycle is at fault for the lion's share of it. It may just be that the left is further behind on the timeline, but with the far right devolving to the point of January 6th, formulating assassination plots for governors, and breaking into politicians' homes and assaulting their elderly spouses to the point of needing cerebral procedures, I think that ice berg tip has made its way above the water, and it needs attention. To combat that notion, you would at least expect widespread, public condemnation instantly from all figures on the right, vs the misinformation and trolling that has run rampant that actually fans the flames.

Have the last word, brother. I'm not going to hand you any more rope. At this point, I’ve been referred to as a “GOPer” and also a part of the “you libs.” Either I have multiple personalities, or maybe I’m doing something right.

I read your statement above when posted and my take away then was your claim that psychopaths do this. And I believe they were normal everyday Americans until they became radicalized by extreme right wing politicians, election deniers, and violent rhetoric from right wing tv and radio personalities. They are intentionally programmed for violence and the entire GOP goes along with it. And you not staying on topic and instead resort to this childish back and forth isn’t giving that issue any attention is it? Have a good one brother.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Ok, who wants to fight? I have lots of angst built up and need to take a dump on somebody's day... Just to be fair, if you are a right-winger and take me up on this I will make you feel bad about yourself and there will be tears on your part before I stop. Just saying. wink

Let's do this, chump. This thread? Keep in mind... this is a "stay on topic" political thread. Maybe your other thread, where you say "after Dems sweep their asses next Tuesday." lololol. Never mind, you already took a dump on your own day there, just a few days early.

Whatchu got??

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

2 members like this: SuperBrown, PerfectSpiral
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Lol. This thread took a dump on the likes of you in the first few posts. One reason you can’t stay on topic.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend

1 member likes this: PerfectSpiral
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by FATE
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

Let's do this, chump. This thread? Keep in mind... this is a "stay on topic" political thread. Maybe your other thread, where you say "after Dems sweep their asses next Tuesday." lololol. Never mind, you already took a dump on your own day there, just a few days early.

Whatchu got??

I was looking for a fight, not a weak-minded 4-foot-tall husky boy who swings at the air like he's doing something. But I'll reserve a dance for you when you grow up and your balls drop. wink

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 11/04/22 03:01 PM.

1 member likes this: FATE
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: FATE
A
Legend
Legend
A

O
Legend
Legend
O
STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh, GET OFF MY THREAD! Damn kids these days, smh.

P
Legend
Legend
P
rofl

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by BADdog

Sour grapes?

P
Legend
Legend
P
Who is Kari Lake? Starts at 1:45....

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
What is Noah's opinion?? Lol

Noah has turned into a big, boring, race-baiting troll. Can't even stand to watch the dude anymore. At this point it's "create ratings at any cost" or die.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Noah's "opinion" as you call it is based on her own words and her 180 to boost her political ambitions. Something I certainly thought you would be against? Friend of a drag queen for 20 years and now rails against drag queens? Come on man, I thought you hated phonies? I thought you would certainly be against someone reinventing themselves for political gain. And if you look at her past that's exactly what happened here. It seems you are more bothered by the source than you are with the substance. But that is the same angle many use to try and subvert away from the substance.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by FATE
What is Noah's opinion?? Lol

Noah has turned into a big, boring, race-baiting troll. Can't even stand to watch the dude anymore. At this point it's "create ratings at any cost" or die.

He is a comedian. Not a newscaster. His show is on comedy central

Trevor Noah is a South African comedian, writer, producer, political commentator, actor, and television host. He is the host of The Daily Show, an American satirical news program on Comedy Central. Noah has won various awards, including a Primetime Emmy Award from eleven nominations.

Joe Thomas #73
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
If Noah Was MAGA he’d have the perfect qualifications to run for office.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
Once again, they try to take the focus off of the substance by trying to get people to focus on the messenger. What Noah said wasn't an opinion so much as it was pointing out how she has reinvented herself for political gain. Everything was based and the evidence to support it were her own words and deeds. Such as.... she was in the main stream media for over 22 years and rails against the main stream media.

Trying to distract away from the message itself based on the messenger is the same old bait and switch con game that has been used for a very long time now. And it often times works that way from both directions.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: mgh888
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Paul Pelosi, Nancy Pelosi’s husband, attacked at couple’s home

Link Copied to Clipboard