Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
#1984130 11/04/22 09:28 AM
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
This is impressive, especially since we are doing it w/a backup qb that almost everyone said sucked.

Legend
Legend
Really impressive … just by the eye test I’d bet Seattle is near the top of the list too, along with SF

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Who exactly said Brissett sucked? Should be easy for you to name names since "almost everyone" said that...right?

1 member likes this: mgh888
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Thanks for posting. Man, the Eagles have been quite the surprise this year. I honestly didn't expect much out of their offense this year. I was wrong.

Glad their defense is doing well, too. I went to high school with Jon Gannon. He actually sat behind me in our very first class together as freshmen. We also caddied together at Westwood and occasionally played golf together at Little Met. Super great guy. He was also one hell of an athlete. WR/CB and started at point guard. IIRC, he had a scholarship to Louisville to play DB and broke his hip, which ended that dream. Guy was always a motivator who people gravitated to. Glad the coaching route seems to be working out really well for him. I'll be curious to see if he gets his own HC gig here in the near future.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
Eagles made the playoffs last year. Great OL and DL. Added AB Brown. Their HC botched a couple of interviews, but is a great motivator and is doing a great job of adjusting things to fit his offensive personnel. The question was Hurts. He played better last year than he had in the past, but his growth has been truly remarkable. He is making plays from the pocket that he never could before. Dude must be an insanely hard worker and totally dedicated to his craft.

Cool story about Gannon. It's always cool to see those you know succeed.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by WSU Willie
Who exactly said Brissett sucked? Should be easy for you to name names since "almost everyone" said that...right?

There were plenty. Quit trying to pick a fight....geesh

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
2 members like this: ScottPlayersFacemask, Versatile Dog
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
I was looking for rankings to see if D4's point about Seattle and SF were correct and didn't find an updated list, but I ran across this, which is interesting in its own right. By the way, the analytical folks really value EPA on both offense and defense.

Top EPA QBs.

J. Allen
P. Mahomes
3. G. Smith
4. J. Hurts
5. L. Jackson
6. J. Brissett
7. Tua Tagolailoa
8. D. Jones
9. J. Burrow
10. K. Murray

https://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr/_/sort/cwepaTotal/dir/desc

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
I will provide a couple of links for those of you who are interested in learning more about EPA and why it's valuable. Some people hate this kind of stuff. I think it's fascinating, but I also love data analysis in almost all forms. LOL

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/8379024/nfl-explaining-expected-points-metric

https://www.the33rdteam.com/breakdowns/epa-explained/

https://www.actionnetwork.com/educa...etric-can-help-you-with-football-betting

P
Legend
Legend
P

He just can't help himself. It's an obsession with him.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Ballpeen

There were plenty. Quit trying to pick a fight....geesh

rofl

Yeah, he was the poster trying to instigate it.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
He does suck, he can't throw a long pass with much accuracy, he folds when the game is on the line, and if it weren't for the fact that we have 2 of the best RBs in the NFL we'd be lucky to be 3-5 right now.

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by dawg66
He does suck, he can't throw a long pass with much accuracy, he folds when the game is on the line, and if it weren't for the fact that we have 2 of the best RBs in the NFL we'd be lucky to be 3-5 right now.

if we didn't have a D that collapsed faster than Brady's retirement, we'd actually be 6-2 or 5-3.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
4 members like this: DevilDawg2847, jfanent, AZBrown
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Swish

if we didn't have a D that collapsed faster than Brady's retirement, we'd actually be 6-2 or 5-3.

Your right but that still doesn't take away the fact that our Offense is mostly Chubb and Hunt.

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by Swish

That might be applied to many Brown's teams over the last 20 years. We've had years when both sides of the ball sucked badly - we've had years when one side of the ball appeared to do enough to win more games but we'd get let down by the other. The common thread was a losing record. Hoping Bengals game was a turning / galvanizing point. 3 more games till we see the new Shiny Toy. Things should only get better n better.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
I provided this link earlier for the top 10 QBs in EPA, but click on all the columns, including QBR, PAA, EPA, PASS, and RAW and see where Jacoby ranks. His PFF score iis 8th overall, as well. I wasn't intending to make this a Jacoby thread. I thought the information was interesting. But Jacoby is playing well and far above expectations, including my own.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr/_/sort/schedAdjQBR/dir/desc

Legend
Legend
people really need to put some respect on Stefanski's name. He definitely deserves criticism, because the struggles on the defense and special teams the first half of this season ultimately falls on him as the HC. He really needs to help stabilize the defense with Woods, and some of the 4th down play calling has been ugly.

But just overall as a HC, he is a damn good HC and he isn't going anywhere. I dunno why i see post here and there on this board about stefanski might/should get fired. or even Berry, that's freaking crazy to me. our offenses have looked amazing with Stefanski - play calling fails and all - and right now he has JB in a position to look just as competent - or even better - as Baker was. It has to be stated because like it or not he's tied to this franchise, but so far Stefanski has had to go out and win games with Keenum and Brissett, and our offense still functions at a high level. Nobody on this board can say we'd have a better record right now if Baker was our QB. He is currently a backup, afterall. and it's a fair line of criticism because if Baker was THAT good of a QB, and Stefanski WASNT that good of a head coach, we should be 2-6 or winless. the only game he was out coached this season was against the BB and the patriots. We're competing in our division FINALLY, as under stefanski we're now 9-7 against division rivals.

and yea, we as fans gotta wait around til week 11 or 12 this season to see stefanski with our "franchise", but most likely we should see what Stefanski is capable of in the 2023 season.

we have also been banged up with all sorts of starters being out, and yet we dominated on national TV against the bengals. say what yall want but they are defending AFC champs, it matters. our defense showed up, we played a complete game, and thats kudos to Stefanski. clearly he comes up with an effective gameplan. We just need more consistency on defense. and who knows because our division is a disaster. Ravens are banged up, so are the bengals, and the steelers suck. I know we have 3 tough games coming up after the bye, but this season is literally even given sunday all around the league.

if we somehow get a WC spot with our starting QB being suspended the first 11 games of the season, it's gonna be silent around here when it comes to coaching.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
5 members like this: Hammer, ScottPlayersFacemask, FATE
R
Legend
Legend
R
I want Stefanski to succeed. I don't want him to fail. Ultimately, I want to win games. The way we lose games is unacceptable, and it should be unacceptable to the entire organization. Football is precious. Every game is precious. There are so few, and it is truly a year to year league. We can't wait around for Stefanski to achieve consistency. He has to be consistent. His teams have to lose only because the other team made more plays, not because guys don't know how to fill gaps. Not because guys don't know how to communicate. It is the head coach's job to assess the needs of his team across the board and to put the entire team in a position to succeed. Last season he did not do that. This season he has not done that. The team is 3-5.

I do appreciate that we are now competitive within the division. I think that's a big deal. I do appreciate that we haven't had any double digit loss seasons in the last two years. That felt nice. I do see positive signs. But it's no different than a QB. You have to be consistent, and when the other teams catch up to what you do well, and they will, you have to counter it. The NFL is the ultimate chess game.

Anyone who thinks Stefanski has been a good head coach is mistaken. He has consistently gotten worse each season, and his teams lose because they aren't prepared and guys don't play hard. That doesn't mean he can't right the ship and get it figured out. It doesn't mean we shouldn't stick with him. It doesn't mean continuity is not important. But if you are being objective and results driven, Stefanski is a bottom half of the league coach at this point in his tenure, and that's just not good enough long term.

Get better. Prioritize winning. Win games. Win freaking games.

1 member likes this: DawgPound75
Legend
Legend
I don't know about "silent around here" because everybody always has a bone to pick with play calls... here and in every other NFL city.

Besides that, I agree with nearly everything you said. Sometimes I think his leadership style is a bit soft, but who-the-hell am I? I'm certainly not privy to what goes on behind closed doors.

Criticizing his scheme, play-calling, or ability to put his QBs in a good position is questionable at best. Calling for his head is next level stupid... jmo.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
That's impressive ... and that's without Watson.

[Linked Image]

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
My biggest criticism of Stefanski is that he only has one gear. I think is offense only has one gear. He doesn't seem to be able to create or take advantage of momentum. I don't think he's done anything remotely close to a fireable offense. He's clearly been a stabilizing force.

BUT...

I'm not sure yet if he's the guy to get us to the SB yet. I'm afraid he may be the Andy Dalton of HC's... we can get to the playoffs consistently but.. To his credit he has had Jacoby playing to a level he should, AND he even had Baker holding it down for a period of time. But if Jacoby is playing this well, what more are we going to get of Deshaun? Yes, I know he's more exciting to watch... and yes, I've heard the assumptions that Ski would do more if he had a better QB, but that clearly remains to be seen. Yes a coach can have his QB playing better than he should be capable of, but a coach can also be a limiting factor on his QB. So long as Ski is running this offense, I think it will be good, but not quite good enough. I think we'll see this offense limit Watson more than Watson will open it up.

I think most people would be fine if not happy to keep Ski as HC but pass the play calls off to an OC.

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
1 member likes this: DawgPound75
Legend
Legend
I agree w/some of that. KS has done a good job of having QBs elevate their game (Cousins, Mayfield, Brissett), which is what the NFL is about since its a QB league.

There are times when the actual play calls (like, WHEN stuff is called) is head scratching. I do think he’s a really good schemer. Guys are open and concepts build on each other.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
IMO you are mistaken.

You speak of consistency in a vacuum.

Pretty hard to be consistent in the NFL given how close the teams are when you get inconsistent play at quarterback. You are a huge critic of BM.

Stefanski inherited him. His coaching and scheme produced the best BM had. At the same time BM's inconsistent play contributed to losing games.

KS does not get a free pass. ST and the defense have been inconsistent. As HC he has responsibility for his staff. At he same time head coaches have to delegate that is why there are Coordinators. There is not enough time in a day to do it all.

The Patriot game was poorly coached all the way around. The Browns got trashed last year and acted like nothing was learned. Took another beat down this year in like manor.

However, it happens. Belichick is the best. And sometimes bad teams beat good teams.

Overall under KS the Browns have become a competitive team when before him. They were not.

In his three years we are light years from where we were before. We have lost close games to good teams. Playing with inferior quarterback play.

The defense and ST has been inconsistent and I could see some changes there. That has been frustrating because IMO there is enough talent for the most part. There have times when they have played well and that is an indication there is a problem not just from inconsistency but they way they have played.

But, you don't throw out the baby with the bath water. You make corrections.

KS has been a head coach for three years. He is not perfect. He is a good head coach and will get better. To become a great head coach you need cooperation of the owner, a damn good GM and patience. The NFL is a tough. Look at the records of Green Bay, Bucs, Chargers, Rams, 49ers.

Consistency in the NFL is extremely difficult when 27 teams are damn near equal and you are starting a backup quarterback.

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
I think Stefanski is proving to be an excellent HC. He reminds me a lot of Shanny in SF. Guys who truly understand scheme and how to create building blocks w/their playcalling. Run a play that has a similar design several times and then change it to hit a big play. For example. The TE blocks down on the Edge while helping the OT during outside zone runs. After this look is given a handful of times, the TE chips and takes off down the field and is wide open. Both Shanny and Stefanski are masters at this.

Swish mentioned the ugly 4th down calls, but I think that every play that doesn't work looks ugly for the most part and those are the plays that we remember. A few posters have created a tale of the Browns not being good on 4th down even if analytics say they should go for it. However, stats are available and the Browns are currently ranked 7th best in the NFL at a 62.5% success rate, including 66.7% in their last 3 games. Of course, it helps to have a qb like Jacoby who is very good at QB sneaks. But, in order to get to that situation, you have to be fairly good on your one of your earlier downs. The Browns have done a pretty good job of not falling behind the chains this year.

This team wasn't too far removed from 1 and 15 and 0 and 16. They were 6 and 10 the year before Stefanski arrived. He went 11 and 5 and completely changed the culture around here. He has established the Browns as a very physical offensive team. There is no denying that. We beat people up while on offense. I understand that the HC is responsible for the Special Teams and Defense. However, do you think Andy Reed runs the D in KC? Does Shanny in SF? McVey in LA? Taylor in Cinci? Those coaches make suggestions to their coordinators and there is documented evidence that Stefanski has done exactly that. It is also documented that he got on JJ for getting a penalty by saying something like you can't play on this team by making dumb penalties. He was in Woods' ear at the end of the Ravens game. He has changed practices up to emphasize more tackling. He is making adjustments. There is nothing left to do other than fire coordinators or bench players. I think firing a coordinator in-season would be a mistake. Others may disagree and that is fine. But, I would rather try and work things out during the season and make a change at the end of the season if things don't improve because more and better candidates will be available in hiring pool.

I think Stefanski has handled adversity well. He had to deal w/Covid while implementing new schemes in all three phases of the game. He had to change the culture that was beaten down by years of losing and the mess that Freddie left that looked like a playroom for a dozen 3 year olds. He had to deal w/the Baker/OBJ drama and the former's constant need to go public w/all his thoughts and emotions. He had to deal w/the enormous distraction that the signing of Watson created this year, while the owners and FO personnel stayed behind the scenes and were comfortable letting Kevin handle it. He doesn't call players out in the media like Hue did. He doesn't huff and puff w/fake bluster like Freddie did. He remains calm and in control while making adjustments and keeping the ship afloat.

He has taken two qbs who have failed w/other coaches and got them to play beyond their means. He actually schemes to accentuate a player's strengths and minimize their weaknesses. He has gotten guys like Njoku to grow and even become an excellent blocker. He has smartly handled the work load of his star RB, Nick Chubb. He has used analytics to give the team an edge. And while I don't expect a ton of difference this year w/Watson's return........I think that next year we are going to see a whole new dimension unleashed upon the league. He will finally have a guy who can make a good play out of a bad play call. A guy who can overcome a great defensive call. A guy who puts so much pressure on the D w/both his arm and legs that they will have to specifically game plan just for Watson. And what will that do for other guys on the team? It will open up an incredible amount of opportunities for some very talented players at our skilled positions while our offensive line continues to be one of the best in the entire freaking league!

Stefanski and Berry have some flaws, but they are a team. A team I want to remain in Cleveland for a long-ass time. We are finally in good hands!

3 members like this: ScottPlayersFacemask, Hammer, bonefish
P
Legend
Legend
P
I don't know. While you mentioned putting his QB's in a position to succeed you might wish to look at Brissett's career stats compared to what he has done this year playing for Stenfanski. Sure there was that three game skid but overall Brissett has not played anything like this his entire career to this point. Then even with Baker injured last year, Stefanski seemed to be able to get more out of an injured Baker than Rhule could get out of a healthy Baker. I think Stefanski has managed to get a lot out of the QB's he's had to work with if one looks at an overview of the subject.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: ScottPlayersFacemask
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I comparing any offensive play caller to Rhule in like having a math contast between einstein and barney rubble

But I get your point
I think stefansli is a good OC.

Great at scheming, decent at play calling, gets roo fixated on the pass when the team is deaigned to run.
All in all that is a small criticism of him as an OC. Sime of his head scratching play call might be a consequence of his head coaching duties getring in the way.

What I have not seen is anything that shows me he is above average as a head coach.

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
Legend
Legend
Pro Football Focus labeled Brissett as the team’s “biggest surprise” with his 77.5 grade.

What could be even more surprising is that Brissett grades out as the eighth-best quarterback in the NFL just ahead of Burrow and Jackson.

That is not an accident.

2 members like this: ScottPlayersFacemask, PitDAWG
Legend
Legend
"The Cleveland Browns, led by head coach Kevin Stefanski, is currently graded as the sixth-most efficient offense according to Football Outsiders’ DVOA metric. They boast a top-10 passing attack while carrying the top rushing attack in the league. To throw another impressive stat in there as well, no offense has been in the redzone more than the Browns.

According to SI’s John Shipley, the Browns have made 31 trips to the redzone in 2022, which is one more than the Kansas City Chiefs, Baltimore Ravens, and Jacksonville Jaguars. The Browns are also converting 61.3 percent of those drives into touchdowns as well, ranking them 11th in the league in redzone conversion rate. Again this is with a back-up quarterback."

Legend
Legend
Our offense ranks up there with Buffalo, Philly, Minnesota, etc.

That’s enough evidence to think we’re at least well coached on that side of the ball. The playcalling at times is suspect but I think that’s always the case when things dont work lol.

My criticism of KS is his lack of work with the defense (whether that’s getting more involved, adjusting stuff, or firing Woods/coaches/etc). we played better last game, but that should be the NORM not the outlier.

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
What I have not seen is anything that shows me he is above average as a head coach.

Can you provide specific examples of why he is below average? Also, what is your level of expertise in such things?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I didn't say he was below average. Nor did I say that I saw anything that makes me think he is below average. I said that I have not seen anything that that shows me he is above average -> see the words you quoted.

Basically I am saying he is a good offensive coordinator and an average HC and I am asking for people to give me examples of him showing us that he is above average as a HC.

Examples that I would offer that he is below average now that I am thinking about it would be his mishandling of Baker's injury last season. He should have sat him a few games to let him recover. I also think he gets out coached frequently.

My expertise is the the same as anyone else's on this board. I am a fan, I have watched the games, I have played the sport some, I have coached some in the past, and I have an opinion.

3 members like this: DawgPound75, mgh888, FATE
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
For clarity, I did not coach football, I coached baseball.
But being a good HC is not just about X's and O's.
It is just as much, if not more, about leadership.

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
Baker was cleared to play by the medical staff. He was healthy enough to play. Posters have exaggerated how much the injury affected Baker's play. I have provided multiple video breakdowns that his struggles came from other reasons. I don't see Stefanski getting out coached. Not even close. Look at some of videos that were posted this past week that highlighted how we caught Cinci flat footed or off guard and how our scheme exploited theirs.

Yes, you have the right to express your opinion and I won't attack you w/name calling and lies like the Baker fans do when hard evidence is expressed to back up said opinions, but when there is talk of a man being fired from his job, one would think that some solid evidence would be provided to support that cause. Idly wishing ill will on another w/stances that are not fact based seem unfair.

1 member likes this: bbrowns32
Legend
Legend
In this video Quincy makes some good points on how the offense will be affected when Watson plays.

It is not only the difference between Watson and Jacoby but the options that open up because of what Watson brings.

Legend
Legend
The offense has been better than expected. The numbers back that up.

The question that remains is how can the defense build upon their play from the Bengal game?

The DL play in the Bengal game changed because the DL used a different scheme in the front four. They used different stunts and loops to apply pressure. They did not play a straight gap coverage.

This week the NFL matchup show with Greg Cosell went over some of the offensive plays of the Dolphins and Bills. How we defend against them will be key. IMO we have the players. We know the limitations of the DT's. I believe we can to a degree cover for that weakness.

We have to have good play from our safety's. Tackling in the Bengal game was the best so far this year. Perhaps we can build upon that.

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
I wanted to add one more thing to my last post. I tried to edit, but it said the time was up.

It was mentioned that we become to pass happy when the team is designed to run. For accuracy purposes, we rank 4th in the entire NFL in rushing attempts per game. Furthermore, Stefanski is the one who designed the offense that has a strong running game. Our OL has been upgraded since Berry/Stefanski arrived. Stefanski brought in the run blocking scheme that he learned under the Shanahan/Kubiak tree. He hired Callahan to be the OL coach. He is the one who has designed the offense to hide weaknesses of our QBs and emphasize the run. He has made good use of play action w/both qbs and ran boots to help Baker see the field. Jacoby is not very good on boots, especially to his left. He will call pass plays to offset how teams stack the box in an attempt to stuff our run game. I think the O will open up much more next year w/Watson, but Stefanski is the main reason our running game is so proficient.

1 member likes this: ScottPlayersFacemask
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Yes, you have the right to express your opinion and I won't attack you w/name calling and lies like the Baker fans do when hard evidence is expressed to back up said opinions,...

The supreme Board liar calling others...liars...classic. rofl

...but when there is talk of a man being fired from his job, one would think that some solid evidence would be provided to support that cause....

That's exactly what he's asking for. He's stated already that he believes KS is a fine OC, but has not shown above-average HC abilities. He's not pitchforking the guy clamoring for his firing...he's expressing an opinion that you do not agree-with...your claims of accepting anothers' opinion are not backed up by your responses. You claim one thing and display another.

Idly wishing ill will on another w/stances that are not fact based seem unfair.

Wait...what? In no way did Jester wish "ill will" on Ski...not even close. Stop the deception/lies when others have a differing opinion.

1 member likes this: Jester
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
Hey bone, can you briefly summarize or list a few key points from Quincy's video? Did he mention anything about Watson against man coverage or even odd zone coverages, like Cover 3 and Cover 5?

Legend
Legend
Quincy's take is not long.

It would take me longer to explain. Just hit the link. It is a difference in skill level. We have gotten into the redzone at a higher rate than other team.

The conversion to TD's is 11th. That should improve because Watson adds skills that create more options that a defense must pay attention to.

Jacoby has been way more than expected but he is not Watson.

IMO going forward it is about the defensive play. The front four against the Bengals and the play behind them was different because of scheme change.

When you loop the DE's from the outside in and scheme movement with delay blitz it forces the O linemen to shift protections while the play is in motion.
That opens gaps to rush from.

Taki moved to the line in a blitz look then dropped to zone. He either stayed in the middle or moved to the flat. He made the open one on one tackles.

With JOK coming back if he shoots one of two run gaps. Then the safety either JJ or Delpit has to key to the other gap without a stutter. You can not square up and then move. You have to see the play and react immediately.

The coordination and tackling from the safety position has been poor. Teams like the Dolphins and Bills play more like the Bengals because their strengths are all about shifts and motion coming from 2x2 looks that can morph to trips plus one. They try to scheme confusion in coverage.

The Browns have to use combination coverages off cover two with boundary on man and zone inside.

The Bengal game should help us prepare for the next two games.

McDaniel comes from both Shanahans. We should be prepared because he uses those concepts. IMO we can score against them. But we must be sound in coverage and that starts with the front six or seven.

JOK can cover and we will need that.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Posters have exaggerated how much the injury affected Baker's play.

I'll flip the script on you. Since you are giving out your medical opinion, what expertise do you have that qualifies you to do so? How do you know the injury isn't what was effecting his play?

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by bonefish
In this video Quincy makes some good points on how the offense will be affected when Watson plays.

It is not only the difference between Watson and Jacoby but the options that open up because of what Watson brings.

You do mean when and if watson returns to how he played before almost two years away from being a starting NFL QB, right?

#gmstrong
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Browns News & Notes cont.

Link Copied to Clipboard