Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie
j/c:

Love his take. Love that you can hear the passion and know this is a 100% genuine take ... wish he'd o that with the Browns sometimes. I get that he doesn't want to burn any bridges but his takes on the Browns organization are always with Browns tinted lens's and ultra positive. A little dose of reality would be lovely, nothing overtly negative but not the Zagura Rah Rah either.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
Legend
We are talking about prioritizing winning.

R
Legend
Legend
R
Originally Posted by bonefish

3-5

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by bonefish

Joe T is being very candid with his thoughts on what is happening in Indy. However, I don't believe using Chudzinski as your poster child as to what it takes to be a HC in the NFL is going to sell your argument very well. I mean the guy has only had 1-year of HC experience and limped to a 4-12 record that year. I get what Joe T is saying but picking a guy who had 6 years' experience as an OC prior to failing in his one-year HC attempt doesn't match up with what Joe is trying to sell. Just my opinion but using Chud as your basis for the argument gives even more credence to the Colts decision to hire Saturday.

Just "KICKING THAT CAN DOWN the ROAD"
P
Legend
Legend
P
How is that relative? Your claim is that they aren't prioritizing winning.

prioritize; designate or treat (something) as more important than other things.

To have any validity to your claim you would have to show where the coaches and players don't value or try to win as being at the top of their priority list.

Production in games directly impact players future earnings and the future of the coaching staffs career. Failure to prioritize such things would mean they don't care about their future or their jobs. Sometimes you actually make good points. This one however makes no sense and has no substance whatsoever.

According to your meaningless assertion many teams that fall below .500 don't prioritize winning. That makes no sense and you're only posting such drivel to stir the pot.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: bonefish
Legend
Legend
Zoom. right over your head.

You miss the point completely. Or, I didn't make myself clear.

Riz posted Stefanski does not prioritize winning.

All coaches prioritize winning or they would not be coaches. You don't enter that profession unless you do.

Competence is a completely different discussion.

Head coaches in the NFL are completely committed. They make enormous personal sacrifices. That is the requirement. Not all succeed.

You and Riz are entitled to your opinion about Stefanski.

I just do not agree with you at all.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Fair enough

Just "KICKING THAT CAN DOWN the ROAD"
T
Legend
Legend
T
It's not opinion if Kevin sTefanski talkz about it himself.

In anzwerz to @ueztionz, in the offzeazon and during, anzwerz to @ueztionz like,
It'z a group decision or it'z up to the player on whether a player playz or not

and that it'z an analytic to give rest dayz, or do certain thingz like installz in the offseason
or thingz they do, and not do
to prioritize individual playerz
over the team winning.

prioritizing the analyticz of playerz- and player agent- relationhipz?
thingz that like,
may per hypothetically, prevent the actuality of
a lower ranked UDFA overtaking the starting job from a big famous huge contract high draft pick player,
even if the UDFA playz better
and therefore,
would give the team more chance to win,... thuz... would be prioritizing winning,
BUT
if that clearly iz hinted at, that that iz not going on, ... by the coaches, and or the GM'z and the otherz' anzwerz over a couple year period of time
then they are/ or would be
putting their analyticz, and their... contractz and their lah tee dah ta dah, ahead of winning.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Legend
Legend
I LOVE Joe Thomas... that was fantastic...

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I agre

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
Saturday has his first win... he now has as many wins this season as Lovie Smith, who has been a head coach in the NFL for 11 years.... smile

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Colts looked instantly better on offense. Ryan stinks, but at least he’s experienced.

Sad state for the Raiders tho Lol

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
Nice to see Saturday get the win. He's a cool guy.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by jaybird
Saturday has his first win... he now has as many wins this season as Lovie Smith, who has been a head coach in the NFL for 11 years.... smile

I don't want to pee on Saturday's wheaties or wish bad things for the Colts fans ... but I loath the idea of being happy or promoting about anything that might validate Isray who is a total P.O.S

Last edited by mgh888; 11/14/22 09:37 AM.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
Legend
Yeah, Irsay is tough to take

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by mgh888
Originally Posted by jaybird

I don't want to pee on Saturday's wheaties or wish bad things for the Colts fans ... but I loath the idea of being happy or promoting about anything that might validate Isray who is a total P.O.S

I'm with you... I think hiring Saturday was a spit in the face of all legit coaches... but I still found Saturday winning hilarious... his last tweet was that the Raiders suck... and then he beats them... that's funny as hell...

I hate Irsay... never liked the colts, but am curious to see what happens the rest of their season

<><

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: mgh888
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Frank Reich Fired

Link Copied to Clipboard