Next Thread
Print Thread
#1988458 11/26/22 08:02 PM
R
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
R
Here’s a link to the article: https://www.gizchina.com/2022/11/24/ps6-sony-reveals-the-release-date-of-the-playstation-6/amp/

- I’m a PlayStation guy but haven’t gotten my hands on a PS5 yet. Needless to mention that the new consoles are usually widely available a few months after release. I waited maybe 8 months from release to get a ps2, 6 months for a ps3, and 6 months for a ps4. Thanks to Covid, PS5’s have been nearly impossible to get at retail going on about 2 years now. - I’m not paying the 700+ that scalpers ask for them. It comes as no coincidence that they finally had them at my local GameStop over this Thanksgiving weekend. At this point, I may wait until used versions become available for cheap and then fork over the cash to get a ps6 when they debut in 5 years.

S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
I got one from playstation direct at the beginning of November.

They really need a queue of orders. The hoops you have to jump through to get one is a pain. You have the invite list from Amazon or pay for best buys totaltech membership. Last year I bought a new camera from canon. Placed the order, it put me in line to get one when one was available. Took about 8 months, but I didn't have to keep checking stock, or follow alerts for when it would be in stock or deal with stores inviting me to purchase. I simply ordered and forgot about it until I get the email that it shipped.

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Fantasy & Gaming Sony PS6 Release date 2027

Link Copied to Clipboard