Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
The creep show of character and personal integrity.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...f-his-own-golf-championship/11112610002/

This story just blows my mind.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Kim Trump-un

Joe Thomas #73
Legend
Legend
Well, at least we know where George Santos gets his ability and direction to lie

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
This story just blows my mind.

It doesn't blow my mind.

I've known about him since the mid-80's, and I've been publicly calling book on this fool for more than a decade, right here at DT.

NYC businesses have treated him like The Bubonic Plague since around the 1990's. NYC banks haven't floated him a loan in decades. Not because Manhattan is "Anti-Trump/Liberal Coastal Elites," but because they actually KNOW him- better than the rest of us. Hell, some of the world's biggest movers & shakers are still around- and have watched him grow up in this milieu. He's always been 'downriver,' and shady af.

A man who lies by breathing, cheats at business, and cheats at golf is a Yutz to be avoided, at all costs. Reputations are maintained by the quality of company one keeps.

I told this board when I first started mentioning him that he was a low-character con man, a liar and cheat... and that was way back in 2011.

In the following decade+, Shade and Sketch has followed him every step of his journey. Because Shade and Sketch and "one step ahead of the law" has been the way he's run his entire adult professional life. I didn't need to be Nostrodamus to predict that he'd be impeached, that he'd be under investigation by myriad law enforcement agencies, that his entire time in the national spotlight would be hallmarked by controversy, contentiousness and chaos. All I had to do was look at his entire public record, pre-politics to call what his political career would look like. Here we are, an entire 12 years after he launched his political incarnation with 'birther' tweets... and I'm still batting 1.000.

How was I able to call this dude's public political trajectory with such accuracy? It wasn't Divine Knowledge, dropped from on high. It wasn't 'blind hate for Trump gets lucky'. Quite the opposite, truth be told: I was raised by a WWII Army veteran and career cop- who actually cared enough to teach his son how to spot scam artists... by taking him on a guided tour of the Allen County Fair midway when he was 11-12 years old. Those 2-3 days taught me who and what to spot. From that point on, it's been embarrassingly easy for me. Trump is the Midway Barker. Always has been/always will be. Misdirection. Weighted felt cats. Smaller-than-regulation basketball rims, at higher-than regulation free-throw dimensions, with larger-than regulation, lopsided basketballs. "Look over here- not at what you see before your very own ('lyin') eyes..."

I've never been shocked/surprised by anything 45* has ever said/done. And I've called him since Day One.
Because My Father, RLOne, trained his son, RLTwo- to know a scammer when he presents himself to the rest of us.

Expect stuff like this from him... from now, until there is no longer a him.
This leopard's spots were tattooed upon him before he exited puberty... and they are still indelibly etched upon his hide for all to see.

The idea that millions of Americans weren't given the education that My Father gave me might be the key to why this incredibly flawed, manifestly unworthy man ever made it to the Oval Office in the first place, shakes me to my core.

Because if this dolt could manage what he did... imagine what a smarter, savvier, less knuckle-dragging version of him could do.

Defense of Democracy is a full-time occupation.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
My father was a Master Sergeant drill instructor from WWII.

I got the same type lessons. As a boxing fan I just saw trump as a self promoter because he was at the big boxing matches mugging for the camera. When he declared. I knew what what he was as well. I thought trump university was exactly who he was.

But this. This is perfect. Maybe those republicans who play golf will now say damn "I hate a golf cheat."

Someone who would cheat at golf in that manner would surely be capable of declaring himself the winner of a election that he lost.
He would also do everything possible to overturn an election.

"It was an honor to win such a prestigious tournament." "Here I will put the trophy right here next to the velvet portrait of Me."

1 member likes this: Clemdawg
P
Legend
Legend
P
Haven't you heard Clem? Trump can declare himself the winner just by him thinking he's the winner. It's just like declassifying documents.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: Clemdawg
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Haven't you heard Clem? Trump can declare himself the winner just by him thinking he's the winner. It's just like declassifying documents.

Ahh Yes, the old "I think therefore I am" Trick smile

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG

Is that better or worse than not knowing if you won, what game you were playing, and looking under the couch for the results? naughtydevil

Jokes people, jokes.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
P
Legend
Legend
P
Neither option is a good one. That's for sure.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
You spelled wiener wrong.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
Legend
I like how that works. I'm declaring myself the winner of the MegaMillions.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
1 member likes this: FATE
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Him using a score from days before and and then declaring victory.

Is really funny. Just because in his mind he did nothing wrong. The fact he did it and made it public and was proud that he thinks he won.

In his comments afterward. He brags about how good he is and what great shape he is in. How great his stamina is etc.

Pumpkin man, damn what a creep show he is.

Legend
Legend
He won because Li’l Kim wasn’t playing in the tournament.

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus trump declares himself the winner

Link Copied to Clipboard