Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
Legend
Legend
P
People have resorted to what you've always resorted to, using any source that backs up what you wish to say. This is no different.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by superbowldogg
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Can't be. Eve says they're a slanted news source.

we all have resorted to using your favorite news sources so that you will stop arguing that it's fake news.

It doesn't actually help.

He argues because he argues.

Legend
Legend
j/c:

Ex-acting CIA director reveals he had 50 spies sign a letter saying Hunter Biden laptop scandal was Russian disinformation to HELP Joe 'win the presidential election'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nter-Biden-laptop-letter-help-Biden.html

F
Legend
Legend
F
Originally Posted by 3rd_and_20
j/c:

Ex-acting CIA director reveals he had 50 spies sign a letter saying Hunter Biden laptop scandal was Russian disinformation to HELP Joe 'win the presidential election'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nter-Biden-laptop-letter-help-Biden.html

The irony of having spies, people who lie for a living, sign something as verification. smile

We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
M
Legend
Legend
M

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Let them all rot in prison if that’s what the legal outcome warrants. I don’t care who you are, do the crime, do the time.
That said, it wouldn’t have changed my vote. Anything but donny. A porcupine. A wooden spoon. An egg. Anything. Literally anything. A piece of chewed gum stuck under a 50’s era diner’s table. Anything.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
That really did make me laugh.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg
Let them all rot in prison if that’s what the legal outcome warrants. I don’t care who you are, do the crime, do the time.

Exactly.

Funny that what they have on Biden is a fraction of what Trump is accused of and being investigated for. . . . with Trump it's a witch hunt. With Biden it's something HUGE. . . . I'm with you, whoever did it doesn't matter. Investigate and prosecute and be transparent. The hypocrisy is off the chart. My favorite piece of hypocrisy at the moment is the idea that the DOJ is weaponized by the Democrats because they are doing their job - meanwhile we had Bill Barr who was Trump's lackey who came out and flat our lied to the world about the Mueller report to deflect and change the narrative (among MANY other things) - let's not forget Barr got the job by writing to Trump to essentially say that he believe the POTUS was above the law.

This isn't whataboutism - this is saying treat both sides the damn same.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Isn't it odd? We all said the exact same thing about the BLM protests in regards to those who broke the law. We stood up for the protestors who didn't break the law because they have the right to peaceful protest just like everyone else does but also spoke out and stated we hoped those that broke the law be charged, tried and if convicted, be punished according to the law. The very same thing applies here.

I'm not one who thinks either side is blameless of wrongdoing. I want both sides held accountable. The more that happens maybe the more people will understand just how broken the two party system is.

Then there are those who claim any such actions are a "witch hunt" and that they have done nothing wrong no matter how much evidence stacks up.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie

This info is a year old.

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
Legend
Legend

This info is a year old.

It took over two years for to find the laptop. Everything moves vvvvvery sssssllowly in the world of Hunter Biden. I expect this to be settled shortly after November 2024.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by FATE

This info is a year old.

It took over two years for to find the laptop. Everything moves vvvvvery sssssllowly in the world of Hunter Biden. I expect this to be settled shortly after November 2024.

Nahh, they just waiting for the Clinton assassin's to eliminate the witnesses. Should be no later than this fall.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by FATE
Everything moves vvvvvery sssssllowly in the world of Hunter Biden. I expect this to be settled shortly after November 2024.

For some reason this sounds eerily familiar. Almost like history is repeating itself.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I think we should put John Durham on the case. He did such a great job getting to the bottom of Russia Gate.... LOL smile

Last edited by Damanshot; 04/22/23 08:05 AM.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
With one HUGE difference.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I noticed that. There's a lot less orange involved.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
j/c:

NEW POLL: Whopping 70 Percent Think Biden Shouldn’t Run Again, Days Before He’s Set to Announce Reelection Bid

https://www.mediaite.com/news/new-p...fore-hes-set-to-announce-reelection-bid/

B
Legend
Legend
B
It's falling apart for the syndicate. Now that most people don't approve of the guy, the machine is going to stop covering up the misdeeds

The President, Blinken, Garland. The syndicate reaches to the highest offices in our government.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
rofl

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
rofl

More of your deep and thoughtful analytics.

You know more posts doesn't mean you win the Internet, right?

P
Legend
Legend
P
I know some of the things posted deserve nothing more than to be laughed at. If I were attempting to win the internet it wouldn't be on a message board that had a very limited viewership. You're welcome.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by FrankZ
rofl

More of your deep and thoughtful analytics.

You know more posts doesn't mean you win the Internet, right?

Just let it go. Some people aren't worth the time. You know the conversation isn't going to end and he isn't going to be right, so why bother?

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
Syndicate? You were saying?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
'It's a bunch of malarkey': Biden LAUGHS off accusations he was part of a $5million bribery scheme with a foreign national - and jokes: 'Where's the money?'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ion-bribery-scheme-foreign-national.html

O
Legend
Legend
O
Is this some drivel about the debunked FBI paper? I can’t keep the conspiracy theories straight on the right, my mind just doesn’t work that way.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/08/23 08:38 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
A
Legend
Legend
A
Well, when you're high all the time I don't doubt you can't keep your theories straight. But, congratulations. You made a post without using fascists.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Is Archie’s butt sore? Those sticks will do that.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Is this some drivel about the debunked FBI paper? I can’t keep the conspiracy theories straight on the right, my mind just doesn’t work that way.

The paper the FBI refuses to turn over to congress, even though it's declassified, is somehow "debunked"?

Please enlighten us, between tokes of course.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Lol, wow, some people will fall for anything. That happens when you stand for NOTHING.

Enlighten you? What am I, Buddha? SMH, the google is your friend. Do your own research. And yes, debunked BS distraction all for the criminal oompa loompa’s defense.

Legend
Legend
Aaaand... another third grade word salad. Not really surprised.

There is no "debunked" paper, that's either your imagination or an outright lie. Well, I guess it could be the 'voices'.

O
Legend
Legend
O

Legend
Legend
Joe Biden Bribery Allegations Explained: What We Know, What We Don't
BY DARRAGH ROCHE ON 5/4/23 AT 4:50 AM EDT

Republicans in the House of Representatives and the Senate are seeking information from the FBI related to what they call a "criminal scheme" involving President Joe Biden.

Senator Chuck Grassley and Representative James Comer, who is chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability, are demanding that the FBI produce an unclassified record "alleging a criminal scheme involving then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national."

However, the Republicans have not made specific allegations against Biden or named the foreign national they say was involved in the alleged criminality. It's also not clear what information the records they're seeking might contain.

The two Republicans issued a joint statement about the matter on Wednesday and Comer also issued a subpoena to the FBI seeking an unclassified FD-1023 document relating to the alleged "criminal scheme."

Comer added that "information provided by a whistleblower raises concerns that then-Vice President Biden allegedly engaged in a bribery scheme with a foreign national."

The subpoena seeks all FD-1023 forms that were "created or modified in June 2020" and that contain the word "Biden," as well as any related documents and attachments.

An FD-1023 form is generally a report about an informant and may involve someone speaking to the FBI about alleged crimes.

Newsweek has reached out to Grassley's and Comer's offices via email for comment.

The White House strongly criticized the investigation in an emailed statement to Newsweek on Wednesday.

"For going on five years now, Republicans in Congress have been lobbing unfounded, unproven, politically-motivated attacks against the President and his family without offering evidence for their claims or evidence of decisions influenced by anything other than U.S. interests," Ian Sams, a White House spokesman, told Newsweek in the statement.

"That's because they prefer floating anonymous innuendo, amplified by the megaphone of their allies in right-wing media, to get attention and try to distract and deflect from their own unpopular ideas and lack of solutions to the issues the American people actually care about," Sams said.

"When it comes to President Biden's personal finances, anybody can take a look. He has offered an unprecedented level of transparency, releasing a total of 25 years of tax returns to the American public," he added.

"I can't verify whether or not it's really criminal activity, but I do have faith in the whistleblowers that this document exists," Grassley reportedly told Pergram.

He added: "We have a rough idea of what's in the document, and I just want to do what congressional oversight responsibilities I have to see what the FBI is and the DOJ has done to follow up on it."

Sams retweeted the post from Pergram on Wednesday, writing: "Headline of Grassley press release: 'Grassley, Comer Demand FBI Record Alleging Criminal Scheme Involving Then-VP Biden' Grassley a few hours later to Fox: 'I can't verify whether or not it's really criminal activity.'"

"Innuendo and insinuation masquerading as investigation," Sams wrote.

The Republicans' move has also come in for criticism online. Former federal prosecutor Renato Mariotti responded to a tweet from Grassley in which the senator mentioned his belief that the FBI possesses a document containing serious allegations about Biden.

"What is the basis of Grassley's belief? A staffer told him? He heard it on a radio show?" Mariotti wrote.

"'Allegations': Made by whom? A Republican Congressman? An old friend? His tweet is deliberately vague and could mean almost anything," he added.

Former President Donald Trump was in office during the time period specified in the subpoena, June 2020. Biden effectively won the Democratic presidential nomination on June 5, 2020, when he secured the necessary number of delegates.

There's your article. Since we can't color by number, and you've obviously already eaten your crayons after your last bong hit... I've gone ahead and hi-lighted "FBI"... to make it easier for you to find and show where it has been debunked.

Have at it, tell us all how this paper has been "debunked".

Legend
Legend

P
Legend
Legend
P
What are these LLC's?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
It's the series of fake, shell companies that were used to filter money from foreign nationals to the Biden family... including grandchildren (they may have run a lemonade stand in China, who knows).

This is the same system drug cartels use to launder money. You may also so it in corporate crookery... see Enron.

Nothing to see here folks!

This is just one flowchart, I won't search for the more elaborate one since you're basically just asking a rhetorical question to set up a goalpost transplant...

[Linked Image from clarkcountytoday.com]

P
Legend
Legend
P
It will be interesting to see if this is a factual account of what really happened or just hot air.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
GOP to Biden family: The jig is up, bank records don’t lie

By Rowan Scarborough - The Washington Times - Wednesday, June 7, 2023

The plan was so simple for one of the great get-rich influence-peddling schemes ever run out of Washington: Cash in on then-Vice President Joe Biden‘s foreign policy forays to earn millions of dollars in consulting fees.

To track son Hunter Biden’s methods, you don’t just follow the money. You follow the father.

Mr. Biden went to China in 2011 and 2013 and got heaps of compliments on its communist tyrants. Subsequently, millions flow from party-connected tycoons, split up by Hunter, his uncle James and other family members.

In 2014, then-President Barack Obama sent Mr. Biden to Ukraine to clean up the country’s corrupt ways and help it recover from a Russian invasion.

Within days, Hunter Biden was on the payroll of one of Ukraine’s most corrupt oligarchs and a tool of the very same Russia.

Around the same time, the Bidens invoked the plan to win millions from a Romanian and a Russian billionaire.

The strategy should have worked flawlessly.

President Biden has said, falsely, that he never, ever discussed his son Hunter’s foreign business adventures with him. He has also said his son never took a dime out of China.

What exposed this Biden foreign cash enterprise was subpoena power. Senate Republicans had viewed a smattering of news stories on travels with Hunter and knew his father was gearing up to run for president, so they decided to take a deep dive.

The first to document the cash haul was Republican Sens. Charles E. Grassley of Iowa and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin.

In September 2020, they issued a report on Hunter’s family business that tracked the money flow from China, Ukraine and Russia. Their staff obtained confidential Treasury Department suspicious activity reports. Banks submit these reports, known as SARs, when they suspect money laundering, sales of illicit drugs, and other illegal activity.

The full Biden haul from China is still not known. The Treasury Department has refused to turn over more SARs.

But in August 2017, with Mr. Biden no longer in office, CEFC China Energy wired $5 million to Hudson West III, one of over a dozen LLC cash drops connected to Hunter Biden. CEFC was led by Ye Jianming, a since-deposed tycoon linked to the Chinese Communist Party. The Hudson money then moved in increments to Hunter’s law firm, Owasco, totaling $4.79 million.

Hunter started wiring at least $1.398 million to his father’s brother James and his Lion Hall Group consulting firm.

James’ wife, Sara, refused to cooperate when their bank asked questions about the money’s route from China to Hudson, to Owasco to Lion Hall. The bank responded by closing the account, the Senate report said.

Father and son moved in and out of China during the elder Biden’s eight years as vice president.

Hunter made at least six business trips there from April 2010 to May 2014.

One occurred in April 2011, a few months before Dad arrived in China with a promise to open America to the communist regime.
He said in a speech to college students, “In order to cement this robust partnership, we have to go beyond close ties between Washington and Beijing, which we’re working on every day, go beyond it to include all levels of government, go beyond it to include classrooms and laboratories, athletic fields and boardrooms.”

Dad butters up the Chinese. His son takes the money.

Hunter was back in China in 2013, this time with Dad on Air Force Two. It was a business trip. He introduced his father to banker Jonathan Li. Weeks later, Mr. Li and Hunter jointly established the state-backed BHR Partners private equity firm. The Wall Street Journal reported in 2020 that Hunter owns a 10% stake.

Next came Ukraine. With his father named by Mr. Obama as his point man in Kyiv, Hunter quickly landed a spot on the board of directors of Burisma, an energy conglomerate owned by the corrupt oligarch and Moscow friend Mykola Zlochevsky.

*NEW UPDATE from today's news (one day later) concerning Burisma: Joe Biden allegedly pocketed $5 million in Ukrainian bribery scheme

Hunter’s business partner Devon Archer, at times a White House visitor, preceded him. An email found on Hunter’s abandoned laptop shows that a Burisma corporate figure quickly won an audience at the White House with then-Vice President Biden.

The Hunter/Archer LLC Rosemont Seneca Bohai received $3.48 million from May 2014 (a month after Hunter joined the board) to February 2016. Bohai then sent $701,000 to three of Hunter Biden‘s bank accounts. The Senate report notes that Mr. Zlochevsky, accused of bribes and money laundering, escaped all criticism from the vice president.

In February 2014, Vladimir Putin’s forces had invaded and seized Ukraine’s Crimea. That same month, Hunter Biden found cash from another source: Russian billionaire Elena Baturina. The widow of Moscow Mayor Yuriy Luzhkov, she wired $3.5 million to another Biden LLC, Rosemont Seneca Thornton, for “consulting.”

The Grassley-Johnson tandem lost their committee chairmanships, and with them subpoena power, in the 2020 election.

But two years later, Republicans took the House. America was treated to a new Hunter Biden sheriff, Rep. James Comer, who heads the Oversight Committee. The aggressive, media-savvy Kentucky congressman believes the president is corrupt. With SARs withheld by Biden loyalists, Mr. Comer turned to find bank records.

Mr. Comer unearthed another foreign money source: Hong Kong. Two months after Mr. Biden left office, State Energy HK, a Chinese company, wired $3 million to the LLC of a Biden family friend, Rob Walker. His company sent $1 million to a second company owned by a Biden associate who sent $1 million over three months to various Biden family bank accounts.

In May, Mr. Comer disclosed yet another foreign money pot: Romania.

The cash followed the China-Ukraine game plan. Then-Vice President Biden visited Romania in May 2014 and a year later hosted Romania’s leader at the White House.

Two months after that visit, Romanian businessman Gabriel Popoviciu’s Cyprus company wired $3 million to Mr. Walker’s LLC, which sent $1 million to Biden family members. Mr. Popoviciu, like Ukraine’s Mr. Zlochevsky, is accused of corruption, a House committee memo said.

“The Bidens intentionally sought to hide, confuse, and conceal their influence-peddling schemes, but bank records don’t lie,” Mr. Comer said. “The Bidens made millions from foreign nationals providing what seems to be no services other than access and influence.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/jun/7/gop-to-biden-family-jig-is-up-bank-records-dont-li/

*UPDATE above added by me.

O
Legend
Legend
O
You act like I owe you something, I owe you nothing. Maybe it’s time to WAKE UP now, you’re way down the rabbit hole.

If you know Biden is guilty, go get him. You know, like Trump just got got. Until then, I don’t believe a damn thing the party of insurrections and espionage has to say. Who could blame me when it comes from the likes of you. It’s sad to see you fall into the BS, you always seemed so together. Lately, you’re just another ‘get off my lawn before I shoot you’ tired ass GOPer.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/09/23 04:12 PM.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
You act like I owe you something, I owe you nothing. Maybe it’s time to WAKE UP now, you’re way down the rabbit hole.

If you know Biden is guilty, go get him. You know, like Trump just got got. Until then, I don’t believe a damn thing the party of insurrections and espionage has to say. Who could blame me when it comes from the likes of you. It’s sad to see you fall into the BS, you always seemed so together. Lately, you’re just another ‘get off my lawn before I shoot you’ tired ass GOPer.

That's a damned fancy way of saying you lied. Kudos.

P.S. You forgot MAGA

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Biden Admin part 2

Link Copied to Clipboard