Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Do people really even do that anymore? I know I wouldn't. And especially in the event when you know for a fact how much someone advocates almost anything gun related should be legal.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Man arrested with AK-47, handgun and ammo at Virginia preschool

A trespasser carrying an AK-47, handgun and loads of ammo was arrested at a preschool in Virginia, as he claimed he was headed to the nearby CIA headquarters.

Eric Sandow, 32, of Florida, was taken into custody on Tuesday at the Dolley Madison preschool in McLean after he was caught sneaking onto school grounds, police said.

Officials recovered an AK-47 assault rifle with five extra magazines, a handgun with six extra magazines, as well as several boxes and bags of ammo from Sandow’s vehicle.

Police said Sandow told them he was actually headed to the CIA’s headquarters, in Langley, less than 2 miles away from the school.

The preschool said in a statement that Sandow asked to come into the school to use the restroom, which was denied.

“At no point did he gain physical entrance to the school building,” officials said. “We are grateful for the swift response of the Fairfax County Police Department.”

Sandow was charged with felony possession of a firearm on school property. He is being held at the Fairfax County’s Adult Detention Center without bond.

The Fairfax County Police Department and CIA did not immediately respond to The Post’s request for comment.

Sandow’s arrest comes a day before the first anniversary of the Uvalde massacre, where 19 Robb Elementary School students and two teachers were shot and killed in the Texas town.

Since then, the US has seen about 600 more mass shootings, according to the Gun Violence Archive, including the Nashville shooting that claimed the lives of three 9-year-olds and three staffers at the Covenant School.

Sandow’s arrest also took place about nine miles from the White House, which saw its own major incident Monday night when alleged neo-Nazi Sai Varsith Kandula, 19, rammed a U-Haul truck into security barriers.

After barreling the vehicle into the barriers, he reportedly exited the front seat and started waving a red, swastika-emblazoned flag before he was taken into custody.

Kandula allegedly told FBI investigators he wanted to take control of the government and kill the president, ABC reported.

He has since been charged with threatening to kill, kidnap or inflict harm on a president, vice president or family member, as well as assault with a dangerous weapon, reckless operation of a motor vehicle, trespassing and destruction of federal property, US Park Police said.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/24/eric-...Ws81wf-OBAyDPBifGIKW4Uze_uLnYkhpKiuvFya0

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
JMHO, members of society- white, black, hispanic- any color or creed are SCARED- everyone reads about the news you shared....AND they read about black on black crime/ hear the gangster type rap/ music degrading themselves and women---- any you are SUPRISED innocent people are shot.....get REAL. Can't have blacks killing blacks in hundreds every year in major cities across the country and think white people aren't afraid of blacks.....life is cheap in movies, games, the HOOD- it doesn't surprise me at all.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I think it's wonderful you care so much about the black community.

#gmstrong
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
I care about very person created by God, I don't see why blacks killing blacks over and over again for decades isn't recognized as a HUGE problem.....no other minority has their issues and it all comes down to lack of FAMILY, JMHO. And, JMHO, Bill Cosby- before his real colors where shown stated in 60s, blacks have no reason not to succeed- as a nation, we are the only nation of the world to authorize reverse discrimination to favor a specific minority.....and it has worked some---but not enough to change their family issues. Why are black churches not taking to streets to stop the killings in their communities?

Family disintegration isn't just a black issue- it exists all over the world.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
If family disintegration isn't just a black issue, why are you making it a black issue? You must have missed it but I have posted many places where black churches and black community leaders across the country have marched, have groups and are leading cities in trying to address black on black crime in their communities.

Law Enforcement and Community Leaders Announce One Detroit Partnership to Reduce Violent Crime in the City of Detroit

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edmi/p...e-one-detroit-partnership-reduce-violent

Black Faith Groups Have Been Fighting Neighborhood Gun Violence For Decades. They're Finally Getting Support

https://www.philanthropy.com/articl...for-decades-they-finally-getting-support

Chicago pastors invite 500 Black men to join walk in response to downtown chaos last weekend

https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-teens-take-over-streets-teen-takeover-downtown-loop-chaos/13156290/

I could post many more sources of how black churches have stepped up to try and address this problem. You can certainly say their efforts have not been effective but to say black churches aren't taking to the streets is totally false.

What "reverse discrimination" have you suffered from? And are you actually trying to claim that a TV show, Cosby, was some sort of representation of the black experience in America? I mean really?

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Ex-Georgia deputy gets life in prison for killing married lover who insulted his penis size

A disgraced former Georgia sheriff’s deputy has been sentenced to life in prison for shooting his married girlfriend in the back of the head after she belittled his penis size.

Jason “Moose” Cunningham, 48, formerly with the Richmond County Sheriff’s Office, pleaded guilty to malice murder and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony for the cold-blooded June 2020 killing of 37-year-old Nicole Harrington, reported the station WJBF.

Cunningham told investigators that he shot Harrington, his girlfriend and a married mom of three, in the back of the head at least once after she “insult[ed] the size of his manhood,” according to a statement from the Augusta District Attorney’s Office.

Cunningham then left the woman to die in a parking garage elevator in downtown Augusta.

Following the killing, the ex-deputy was involved in an eight-hour standoff with cops at Clarks Hill Lake before being arrested.

On Monday, Cunningham was sentenced to 35 years to life in prison on the murder charge, and another five years for the weapons count.

According to an affidavit obtained by the station WRDW, Cunningham told detectives that he had gone to the parking garage at the Augusta Convention Center around 6 a.m. June 18, 2020, to meet his paramour in order to end their affair.

During the conversation, Cunningham and Harrington got into a heated argument, which escalated to homicidal violence after the woman reportedly took a dig at her lover’s penis.

Cunningham said Harrington was loud and he “didn’t know what to do,” so he shot his girlfriend in the head as she entered the elevator.

“This was an extramarital affair in which the defendant was living a double life,” District Attorney Jared Williams said.

Cunningham served as a deputy for about 14 years, before resigning his post in February 2018 after failing a drug test.

He also worked as a marketing director for a veterans’ organization in Georgia.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/24/ex-ge...FyAy1Uu_7BqrnugyYYnmRXMhS2K4zHSblIOO7pS8

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by hitt
I care about very person created by God, I don't see why blacks killing blacks over and over again for decades isn't recognized as a HUGE problem.....

I don't know where you are getting your news source from - but I do know that it is an Alt Right media tactic to spin the agenda to somehow suggest that Black on Black crime is an issue that no-one talks about. And because of the numbers it somehow means we shouldn't / can't talk about cops killing Blacks in disproportionate numbers. It's a troupe. A dog whistle. A strawman argument that is not true. Pit's post contains some info on that ... They (Right Wing Alt Media) also sometimes like to quote the NUMBER of white people killed each year by cops and say - look this number is far less than the number of Black people killed by cops ... again, a troupe, a dog whistle, a strawman argument that doesn't hold scrutiny --- but those with bias just eat it up.

Here's a question you can google. What % of white victims of homicide are committed by other White's ? Hmmm. Looks like they have the exact same problem as Black on Black crime. Let's see you preach about that maybe? Or do you want to spin this away somehow?

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3.xls --> this is an official Gov Website with data from the FBI. . . . Or maybe we can't trust this because the FBI is deep state now ???

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...on-u-s-racial-murder-rates-idUSKCN24I2A9

Last edited by mgh888; 05/25/23 03:40 PM.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I am not in favor of playing the race card, (black on black, etc.) when the underlying issue is economic disparity.

Said another way, it is far more probable that crime is more related to economic conditions (the money someone earns) than their race.

More plainly, I think a person with a 6 figure income is less likely to be involved with a crime.

I guess if we could normalize the data based on income, the differences would be less.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

1 member likes this: Damanshot
O
Legend
Legend
O
We should bring back summary executions and firing squads for anyone that possesses a gun or pulls a trigger during the commission of a crime. Make all assault rifle owners buy an insurance policy to fund victims/family in the aftermath of shootings and prosecute gun owners that do not keep their weapons secure. Finally, manufactures who make high power high capacity weapons should be fined every time one of their weapons kills an innocent. Standard fine per death injury. 1MIL/500K. Watch the crazy end then and nobodies’ rights get trampled.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/25/23 08:02 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
We should bring back summary executions and firing squads for anyone that possesses a gun or pulls a trigger during the commission of a crime. Make all assault rifle owners buy an insurance policy to fund victims/family in the aftermath of shootings and prosecute gun owners that do not keep their weapons secure. Finally, manufactures who make high power high capacity weapons should be fined every time one of their weapons kills an innocent. Standard fine per death injury. 1MIL/500K. Watch the crazy end then and nobodies’ rights get trampled.

No.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by WooferDawg
I am not in favor of playing the race card, (black on black, etc.) when the underlying issue is economic disparity.

Said another way, it is far more probable that crime is more related to economic conditions (the money someone earns) than their race.

More plainly, I think a person with a 6 figure income is less likely to be involved with a crime.

I guess if we could normalize the data based on income, the differences would be less.

I agree with you - I posted because we saw/heard the right wing troupe of "BUT BLACK ON BLACK CRIME"....

The more things change the more they stay the same.
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Family of 11-year-old Mississippi boy shot by police officer calls for release of bodycam footage

The family of an 11-year-old Mississippi boy who was shot and wounded by a police officer who was responding to a 911 call to their home last weekend has demanded the release of police bodycam footage.

"The family deserves answers and they deserve it sooner than later because you had an 11-year-old boy within an inch of losing his life," the family's attorney Carlos Moore told CBS News.

Moore said that the family has asked the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation (MBI) for the bodycam footage of Aderrien Murry being allegedly shot in the chest early Saturday morning by an Indianola police officer. The bureau, Moore said, won't release the footage while the investigation is ongoing.

Body camera footage can provide crucial evidence about what happened in an incident, but laws don't compel release of the footage to the public, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures.

"That's unacceptable," Moore said, and he believes investigators won't release the footage "because it shows things that are damaging to the city of Indianola." Known as the "Crown of the Delta," Indianola is located in the Mississippi Delta and has 10,683 full-time residents.

An Indianola Police Department officer came to the family's home after the child called the police for a domestic incident, his mother Nakala Murry said.

Her daughter's father knocked on the door around 4 a.m. on May 20 and "stated he was irate," said Murry, while her children and nephew were sleeping in bed. She told CBS News she gave her cell phone to her son and asked him to call her mother and the police.

Her son called the police first, and then called his grandmother, and was "trying to help protect his mom," Moore said, adding that Aderrien told 911 dispatch that the man did not have a gun.

Police arrived at the house, and at first they knocked on the door, but then kicked the door open, the family recounted.

An officer yelled, "Anyone that's in the house come out with your hands up!" Murry recalled.

Aderrien heard the order and went out of his room towards the living room, the family said. As he got into the living room he was shot by the same officer who told him to come out, Moore said.

Murry said her son fell to the ground, and then she held him and tried to compress his bullet wound.

"He started singing gospel. He started praying," Murry said.

Aderrien was airlifted to the University of Mississippi Medical Centre in Jackson where he was diagnosed with having a collapsed lung, lacerated liver and fractured rib, and put on a ventilator, the family said. He was released on Wednesday from the hospital, his family said.

Indianola police confirmed that Officer Greg Capers was involved in the shooting and is employed by the department, but referred any other questions to MBI.

MBI told CBS News it is currently assessing the incident and gathering evidence. Due to this being an open and active investigation, no further comment will be made, the agency said.

Request for comment from Indianola Mayor Ken Featherstone about the incident was not immediately returned.

Indianola is located about 90 miles north of Jackson.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/aderri...ng-calls-for-release-of-bodycam-footage/

This is all the fault of the left wing media!

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Let me guess. Another police officer with a list of policing violations in the past and has never been reprimanded or suspended.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
1-year-old boy accidentally shot by 4-year-old brother in Texas, authorities say

A 1-year-old boy is expected to survive after he was accidentally shot by his 4-year-old brother at their home in Texas on Tuesday afternoon, authorities said.

The incident occurred inside a house in Sheldon, a suburban neighborhood of northeastern Houston. A preliminary investigation indicates that the 4-year-old boy had found an unsecured pistol at home and unintentionally shot his little brother, according to the Harris County Sheriff's Office.

"I am grateful to report that the 1-year-old was immediately transported to the hospital and is expected to survive," Maj. Saul Suarez of the Harris County Sheriff's Office told reporters. "However, I do want to take this time to remind the community to be responsible when it comes to weapons, make sure that you're securing them, especially when there's children in the house."

The incident remains under investigation. It's unclear where exactly the boy found the firearm inside the home, according to Suarez.

The children's father, who declined to give his name or appear on camera, told Houston ABC station KTRK that his 4-year-old son likes to play with toy guns and probably didn't realize he had gotten hold of a real one. The father said his 7-year-old daughter was also inside the house at the time.

The father noted that he was not at home when the shooting happened and the firearm allegedly belongs to a relative staying there. He appeared visibly angry that an adult had left a loaded gun out around his children, according to KTRK.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/boy-accidentally-shot-brother-texas/story?id=99383373

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
What good is a gun if it isn’t locked and loaded ready to protect?

– Jackie Robinson
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral
What good is a gun if it isn’t locked and loaded ready to protect?

It isn't. That said, when you have young children, precautions need to me made. Depending on the children, you may need to take precautions well into their teens.

In this case it sounds like a family member who wasn't thinking or wasn't used to young kids being around made the mistake.

No doubt that as a parent, sometimes you have to sacrifice "protection" to protect your young ones.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
"
It isn't. That said, when you have young children, precautions need to me made. Depending on the children, you may need to take precautions well into their teens."

Wait, are you admitting that some folks should NOT have access to guns?

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Every child should be given a locked and loaded gun at birth to play with. Let the smart ones figure it out.

– Jackie Robinson
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by Damanshot
"
It isn't. That said, when you have young children, precautions need to me made. Depending on the children, you may need to take precautions well into their teens."

No doubt a 3 year old shouldn't have access. Are you stupid or just trying to be a richard?

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
"

No doubt a 3 year old shouldn't have access.

Why not? After all it’s a god given right isn’t it? The second, as written, gives a 3 year old the right to bare arms. Are you suggesting we change that?

Nevertheless a good majority of teenagers these days act like 3 year olds. And nothing is stopping them from amassing a armory full of weapons and ammo.

Last edited by PerfectSpiral; 05/29/23 09:48 AM.

– Jackie Robinson
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
"

No doubt a 3 year old shouldn't have access. Are you stupid or just trying to be a richard?

I had the exact same question when you categorized gross negligence as "a mistake".

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
What the Hell is wrong with people?

WE CRAZY

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
"

I had the exact same question when you categorized gross negligence as "a mistake".

I didn't see where any or what charges might be filed.
At any rate, the reply by you, Daman, and Perfect are good examples of what the hell is wrong with people.

Have a great day.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
So then it's your contention that leaving a loaded weapon where a 3 year old has access to it is a mistake and not gross negligence? Speaking of what the hell is wrong with people. Being candid and honest doesn't make you anti gun, it makes you candid and honest. Yeah, what the hell is wrong with people seems pretty obvious. Minimizing the wrecklesness of the adult who allowed this child to have access to a loaded gun isn't attractive.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Dollar General Cashier Says She Was Fired After Hitting Alleged Shoplifter With Her Car

The cyclist and his basket filled with chips, cheese, bologna and other food items fell to the pavement when Jessie Soto was caught on doorbell security camera hitting him with her car.

A Dollar General cashier in Fresno, California, says she was fired after a dramatic video surfaced of her chasing an alleged shoplifter in her car, and hitting him as he was biking away.

“I’m sick and tired of everyone getting away with it,” she tells Inside Edition.

Jessie Soto, 35, was captured on neighborhood doorbell footage chasing down a cyclist in her car. She is later seen in video hitting his bicycle in someone’s driveway, knocking him and his basket full of goodies to the ground.

The two then get into a hurried argument while collecting as much of the items that had fallen to the ground as possible, the footage showed.

Soto said she never meant to hit him with her car. “That was never my intent,” she says. “I would never hurt anybody.”

She claims the man on the bike had stolen the chips, doughnuts, bread, cheese, bologna he had in the basket from the Dollar General store where she worked at the time of the incident.

Soto said she never meant to hit him with her car. “That was never my intent,” she says. “I would never hurt anybody.”

She claims the man on the bike had stolen the chips, doughnuts, bread, cheese, bologna he had in the basket from the Dollar General store where she worked at the time of the incident.

https://www.insideedition.com/dolla...Gok32MTEX3JSHM7srXkVAuTGRwDjpOGSbiF5Drbw

Running people over with your car sure will teach those hungry people a lesson.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
So just a hungry person and not a thief?

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
Legend
O
He was a hungry thief… I’ll take his side, because nobody should go hungry in America. I’ll defend her too, she’s not a criminal, she’s an idiot.

Legend
Legend
Right. If you're hungry and you want food -- you should steal it.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
O
Legend
Legend
O
You said that not me. I don’t think that way. Stealing is wrong. Going hungry in America is more wrong.

Legend
Legend
Just another scumbag that likes to steal... which is easy in CA since it's a sport and not a crime. I'm sure he's starving though; I mean, OCD says he's "going hungry" so it must be true.

Cashier lost her job and is living in her car. Not that it matters; she's just a minority single parent, I'm sure she'll land on her feet. She said she was just fed up with all the scumbag pos thieves. This one in particular had stolen from the place numerous times... she warned him that she would get him.

B
Legend
Legend
B
He was a hungry thief… I’ll take his side, because nobody should go hungry in America. I’ll defend her too, she’s not a criminal, she’s an idiot.

How was it determined the person was actually hungry?

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
Legend
O
Wow, look how panties get in a wad just because I said somebody was hungry… how do I know, I don’t for sure… But stealing food is a damn strong clue.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
So just a hungry person and not a thief?

You're right. There's a huge black market for bologna and chips now.

You do realize you're standing up for a person getting hit by a car for stealing a small amount of food, right? I guess some of you are trying to take being tough on crime mantra to a whole new level. The entire "let the punishment fit the crime" mantra has obviously gone straight to hell.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P

How was it determined the person was actually hungry?

Because all they stole was some food? Oh I forgot, all of that money you can get for bologna and chips now on the black market.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Originally Posted by FATE
Cashier lost her job and is living in her car. Not that it matters; she's just a minority single parent, I'm sure she'll land on her feet. She said she was just fed up with all the scumbag pos thieves. This one in particular had stolen from the place numerous times... she warned him that she would get him.

Maybe next time she'll think about running down someone with her car for what amounts to nothing more than a minor misdemeanor. What's next, the death penalty for stealing 30 dollars worth of food?

Yeah, she warned him she might try to kill him with her car and since she made herself judge, jury and executioner that must be okay, right?

And people wonder why i tell liberals to arm themselves. Heavily if they can afford to.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by FATE

Maybe next time she'll think about running down someone with her car for what amounts to nothing more than a minor misdemeanor. What's next, the death penalty for stealing 30 dollars worth of food?

Yeah, she warned him she might try to kill him with her car and since she made herself judge, jury and executioner that must be okay, right?

And people wonder why i tell liberals to arm themselves. Heavily if they can afford to.

She said she didn't mean to hit him and would never try to hurt someone. She's lying and the scumbag thief is telling the truth?? Aaaand... you're lying again. She never threatened to run him over with a car. But yes, the party of "destroy all the guns" should encourage thieves to arm themselves. Do you ever read anything you type? rofl

Death penalty comment is funny since the libtard policy is let them steal whatever they want and punish them with sympathy.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Florida man points gun at woman's head after vehicle briefly backs into his driveway, authorities say

Terry Vetsch, 60, Palm Coast, was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill, according to the Flagler County Sheriff's Office.

A Florida man was charged with aggravated assault after allegedly pointing a gun at a woman's head when her friend used the suspect’s driveway to back up a vehicle, authorities said.

Terry Vetsch, 60, of Palm Coast, approached the two victims from his home on Saturday, yelling and “armed with a gun after one of the victims had briefly used Vetsch’s driveway to backup their vehicle,” according to a Facebook post from the Flagler County Sheriff’s Office.

Vetsch “used the gun to strike the victim’s backseat window before the other victim approached him and an argument ensued. Vetsch then pointed his gun at the victim’s head and continued to argue with them,” the sheriff’s office said.

According to a charging affidavit provided by the sheriff's office, he also allegedly threatened to shoot and kill one of the victims.

Vetsch told a deputy who responded to his home that he thought the alleged victims were his neighbors, whom he had previously had several arguments with.

The deputy received permission from Vetsch to review surveillance footage that captured the incident. The video showed a woman following Vetsch toward his property while arguing, but the victims “had not trespassed” when Vetsch pointed the gun, according to the sheriff’s office.

Vetsch could not be immediately reached for comment Friday afternoon.

The sheriff's office on Friday provided NBC News with a roughly 95-second video of the alleged incident, appearing to show Vetsch pointing a handgun at a woman after he confronted her because a vehicle was on the driveway.

The woman and Vetsch repeatedly swear at each other and the woman can be heard saying, "You pointed a gun at my head."

Vetsch was arrested and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill. He was jailed and held on $50,000 bond, the sheriff’s office said.

Vetsch posted bond on Sunday, court records show.

He was ordered no contact with the victim and to surrender his firearms and ammo, which he did following his jail release, according to the sheriff's office.

Palm Coast is about 80 miles northeast of Orlando.

Vetsch’s Florida arrest is similar to an April incident in New York in which a homeowner fatally shot 20-year-old Kaylin Gillis after her boyfriend pulled into the wrong driveway while looking for a party.

Kevin Monahan is charged with second-degree murder in the incident. If convicted, he faces a minimum of 15 years to life and a maximum of 25 years to life in prison. He has pleaded not guilty.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...e-briefly-backs-driveway-auth-rcna87451?

Stand your ground gone wild!

#gmstrong
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus What The Hell Is Wrong With People!?

Link Copied to Clipboard