Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
E
EveDawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E
I see you still have reading comprehension skills.

No Craps Given
E
EveDawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E

No Craps Given
E
EveDawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: Day of the Dawg
O
Legend
Legend
O
Right wing rags… blah blah blah.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
E
EveDawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E
You are so brainwashed. You cant even see the truth when it smacks you upside the head.

dailymail article with charts and videos

No Craps Given
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by EveDawg
https://www.newsweek.com/black-lives-matter-risks-going-bankrupt-1802304

BLM going bankrupt amid corruption allegations. What a shocker. Not.

An $8.5M deficit?

Soros got this!

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
Does the KKK and other white supremacy groups carry a deficit?

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral
Does the KKK and other white supremacy groups carry a deficit?

I have no clue. I'm sure a google search might help. Is there a point to this whatabout?

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
He's just sayin'!

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
Most of y'all probably didn't see this on your 'good' networks. Eh, that probably makes this fake news though.

My favorite part is that SHE is the victim -- and has said as much, over and over.

Legend
Legend
I have no clue

Exactly my point. But y’all so up into BLM about their crap. At least their black supremacy terror group makes their P&L statements public.

– Jackie Robinson
M
Legend
Legend
M
I have no clue

Exactly my point. But y’all so up into BLM about their crap. At least their black supremacy terror group makes their P&L statements public.

I wish MSNBC or CNN would have looked into the finances of white supremacy groups and be all into their crap!!!!!!!!!

Tackles are tackles.
M
Legend
Legend
M
I have no clue

How much did you get scammed out of?

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie
I have no clue

I wish MSNBC or CNN would have looked into the finances of white supremacy groups and be all into their crap!!!!!!!!!

Of course you do. Lol …then you’ll pick and choose and blame the media outlets of your choice and not the white supremacy groups. Nothing new here. Rinse repeat.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie
I have no clue

How much did you get scammed out of?

Peanuts to what the trump brigade was scammed out of.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
Bannon alone with his "fake wall scheme" probably bilked them out of more than BLM did anyone. But the where is it reported that BLM scammed anyone?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
j/c

Just something I found that should help make some of you feel better......

Protester involved in pulling down abolitionist’s statue in Wisconsin gets 6 months in jail

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A man who drove the car that helped pull down the statue of a Civil War hero and abolitionist outside of the Wisconsin state Capitol during a night of protests in 2020 has been sentenced to six months in jail.

The statue of Hans Christian Heg was toppled and beheaded during a protest in downtown Madison in June 2020 against police brutality. Protests began a month earlier over the murder of George Floyd by Minneapolis police and flared up again that June after Madison police arrested a Black activist.

Kelsey D. Nelson, 33, was sentenced for his role in damaging the Heg statue and for looting a nearby jewelry store about a month earlier, the Wisconsin State Journal reported Friday.

Nelson apologized in court, saying he was “someone who was trying to make a difference.”

“I was just a person who woke up and saw the injustice done to a man named George Floyd,” Nelson said. “Am I going to say what I did was right? I am not.”

Nelson was also ordered to pay $5,000 to the jewelry store, a cost to be shared with two other people, and $2,500 to the state Department of Administration for the damage to the Heg statue, a cost to be shared with four others.

Most of the original Heg statue has been restored, but the head was stolen and had to be recreated. A man convicted of misdemeanor theft for stealing the head has since returned it to the state.

https://apnews.com/article/wisconsi...6EryTUxjgOnJ7fMLsR1k7AnBs9g-F4vJV2JLtPM0

I almost posted this in the what the hell's wrong with people thread because it would certainly fit there as well. But sometimes you just feel like being nice and throwing a dog a bone.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
j/c

Just one more because I'm in an extra giving mood today.....

Federal prosecutors probing Menendez over luxury gifts: report

The Department of Justice is looking into whether Sen. Bob Menendez (D-N.J.) was given expensive gifts, headlined by a Mercedes-Benz, a luxury Washington apartment, jewelry and money, according to reports.

The main question for DOJ investigators centers around whether the gifts were from the owner or associates of IS EG Halal, based in Edgewater, N.J. The company was handed an exclusive contract to conduct Halal meat certification with the Egyptian government.

As NBC News notes, the move was made despite the company having no prior experience in that area, according to U.S. Department of Agriculture officials.

Menendez, the Senate Foreign Relations Committee chairman, last week denied he was involved in any wrongdoing.

“I am sure it is going to end up in absolutely nothing,” Menendez said.

Sources told NBC News that Damian Williams, U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, is heading up the probe into whether Menendez or his wife, Nadine Arslanian, received any gifts and whether the Senate Democrat took any official action in return.

According to Senate rules, items given to a lawmaker are considered gifts if a senator “has reason to believe the gift was given because of the official position.”

A Menendez spokesperson did not respond to a request for comment.

A spokesperson for Wael Hana, IS EG Halal’s owner, denied that any gifts were provided to Menendez or his wife.

“Allegations about cars, apartments, cash and jewelry being provided by anyone associated with IS EG Halal to Sen. Menendez or his wife at all, let alone in exchange for any kind of favorable treatment, are totally without basis,” the spokesperson told NBC.

IS EG Halal won the exclusive contract in 2019 over a number of other companies that were subsequently cut off by the Egyptian government, swinging millions of dollars in its direction.

Menendez’s most recent financial disclosure does not include any mention of a Washington apartment or a Mercedes-Benz.

This is not Menendez’s first run-in with prosecutors as he was indicted on federal corruption charges in 2015. The charges were dropped in 2018 after a jury was unable to reach a verdict .

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...lgy87lDImt6pIefIb2D43k2qtcfmekWJqpJ1p0Qw

So it appears the DOJ does investigate Democrats too unlike the popular theme of the GOP. I wonder if anyone will call this politically motivated or a witch hunt? Maybe a pardon? Hah....

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
If using the term ‘biological women’ is offensive, "exclusionary", and "further reinforces heteronormativity" (gthoh)... what term are you supposed to use, to differentiate, when your topic is men performing in womens sports??

University of Cincinnati student alleges professor failed her for using the term ‘biological women’

A sophomore at the University of Cincinnati claims that her professor gave her a zero on a college project for using the term “biological women.”

Olivia Krolczyk, 20, said the professor for her Women’s Gender Studies in Pop Culture class failed her for using the “exclusionary” term despite admitting that she submitted a “solid proposal,” the student told The Post.

The course instructed students to pick a topic related to feminism, with Krolczyk choosing to research the changes female athletes have experienced throughout history and the rights and opportunities they have been awarded and fought for in athletics.

Her project discussed things from the first woman to compete in the Olympic Games to the fight that female athletes like Riley Gaines are making for proposed changes to Title IX.

The chemistry major said her project ended by sharing how “these rights and opportunities are being threatened by allowing men to compete in women’s sports.”

Krolczyk, who hasn’t identified the professor for fear she may be subjected to online harassment, first made the claim in a now-viral TikTok, which has been viewed more than 2.5 million times.

The clip shares an apparent photo of the zero grade and the professor’s comment, which reads, “Olivia, this is a solid proposal. However, the terms ‘biological women’ are exclusionary and are not allowed in this course as they further reinforce heteronormativity.”

“The final grade is based on the very few assignments we have, adding up to 200 total points. All grades relating to this specific project add up to 100 points, which is half of my grade,” Krolczyk told The Post.

“The project in general was very broad and the students had a lot of freedom to pick a topic.”

The undergrad — who competed in cross-country and track throughout high school and the beginning of her college career before transferring to the University of Cincinnati — said she followed the professor’s instructions to a tee, including using three sources from the class and formatting the paper to the teacher’s requirements.

“The directions for the assignment in which I received a zero on specifically state, ‘This exercise is developmental. Thoughtful proposals submitted on time will receive full credit.’ I turned in my assignment on time and I can guarantee 100% that my proposal was extremely thoughtful,” she insisted.

Krolczyk also said she had contacted the university’s Gender Equality office, which told her it would have a different professor review and grade her work — but she has yet to see her grade change nearly two weeks later.

The student also claims this was not the first time she’s run into issues with this professor.

Krolczyk said she was rebuked when she pushed back during a class discussion and argued that generalizing all white men as having privilege is “not fair.”

“She commented that something along the lines of it being necessary and important to recognize privilege and oppression. I was docked on my grade,” the student alleged.

The University of Cincinnati said the matter is being reviewed through its established policies and processes.

The Post has reached out to the professor for comment.

Krolczyk said she decided to speak out because she feels “the issue is not being taken seriously” by the university.

“Standing up for free speech in education is more important. If we as a student body take action instead of conforming to the professor’s ideology, we can hopefully start changing our universities back to a place where stating simple biology isn’t punished and conflicting opinions are encouraged,” she told The Post.

“I can confidently say within my university and many across the country, dissenting opinions are frowned upon and the views of the professors are affecting their abilities to teach,” she proclaimed.

“Regardless of what the course is, and what the assignment is, a professor assigning a zero on something that was turned in on time and is of high academic value is extreme.”

Krolczkyk said political ideologies being injected into universities is turning young Americans off wanting to go.

“There are more and more people avoiding college, or finding the cheapest possible options simply because universities are losing their respect as educators and are building the reputation as indoctrinators of ‘wokeness,’” she said.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/05/unive...ect-for-using-the-term-biological-women/

B
Legend
Legend
B
It happens in colleges all over the country. Universities are infested with communists pushing their agenda.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
It happens in colleges all over the country. Universities are infested with communists pushing their agenda.

And there we have it.

#gmstrong
E
EveDawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E
https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-unveils-vending-machine-drug-users-free-crack-pipes-narcan-ods

Free crack pipe vending machines in NYC. NYC is run by idiots.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
"You guys keep doing what you're doing, we'll help any way we can."

#becausewecare

Legend
Legend
Members of the Georgia state assembly cannot be ticketed for speeding while the state assembly is in session. That’s just the way it is. Some people get a pass on the stupid s they do.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Climate change, it's not a science or idea... it's a RELIGION. rofl

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Gavin Newsome proposes a new constitutional amendment. This wouldn't repeal the second amendment, it would clarify how it works. On the surface this is a move that looks like he is trying to use the actual process to make changes, but I suspect it is a campaign talking point for when he tosses his hat in for a Presidential run.

I also like he is now admitting that the second amendment protects those "assault weapons" and the only way to ban them is to change the constitution.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Mandatory composting. If you don't comply we will fine you.

WBAL

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by FrankZ

WBAL

And before that those damned communists made us wear seat belts! I knew the moment that happened there would be no lengths they wouldn't go to!

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by FrankZ

WBAL

And before that those damned communists made us wear seat belts! I knew the moment that happened there would be no lengths they wouldn't go to!

YAPSA*

*Yet Another Pit Straw Argument

P
Legend
Legend
P
You're hilarious. There's nothing here to argue about. Trying to make an issue out of composting is just plain stupid. Some people just don't appreciate humor.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
You're hilarious. There's nothing here to argue about. Trying to make an issue out of composting is just plain stupid. Some people just don't appreciate humor.
Look up. The point flew over again.

Legend
Legend
Former Nashua lawmaker charged with distributing sex abuse images, say police
By Paul Feely Union Leader Staff Jun 22, 2023 Updated Jun 23, 2023
Stacie Laughton

LAUGHTON
Facebook
Twitter
Linkedin
SMS
Email
Save
Former state Rep. Stacie Marie Laughton of Derry, the first openly transgender person elected to the N.H. House of Representatives, was arrested Thursday by Nashua police on charges she allegedly distributed child sexual abuse images, officials said.

On Tuesday, June 20, Nashua police responded to a local facility for a juvenile matter, officials said in a release. Officers spoke with individuals there who indicated Laughton allegedly distributed sexually explicit images of children, police said.

Detectives from the Special Investigations Division applied for and were granted a warrant for Laughton’s arrest. She was arrested Thursday with distribution of child sexual abuse images. She was also charged with three additional counts of distribution of child sexual abuse images, Nashua police said.

Laughton was held on preventative detention, and is scheduled to be arraigned at Hillsborough Superior Court-South on Friday.

Laughton, a former Democratic state representative from Nashua, resigned her Ward 4 seat in the House in December 2022.

At the time, Laughton posted a video on Facebook announcing her resignation to friends, family and supporters.

“As of today, I’m no longer a state representative which is very disappointing, but I’m going to come back to it,” Laughton says in the video. “I will be attending mental health court and getting some counseling and trying to get my life back on track. I’m not perfect. Even in the future I still won’t be perfect but I will be a better version of myself and better able to handle situations that come my way. In two years, the next state election, I will run for state representative again.”

According to published reports, Laughton was arrested for stalking in September 2022, and again later that same year.

Laughton was arrested on a warrant in Hudson on a stalking order charge, and accused by police of communicating with the victim on social media on Nov. 8.

She was also accused of stalking and harassment, according to Nashua police.

After it became clear Laughton wasn’t present at the State House for the swearing in of House members on Organization Day in December 2022, New Hampshire Democratic Party Chair Ray Buckley called on Laughton to resign.

In her December 2022 Facebook message, Laughton said she’s been “dealing with a lot.”

“I’m alive, I’m safe, I’m well,” Laughton says in the video. “I’m not suicidal, and just trying to get by every day with what I’ve been dealt. I don’t know what the future holds but I do know this — there’s a lot of good opportunities out there for me to serve, and a lot of good opportunities for me to still stay connected with everyone and I plan to do that.”

In 2008, Laughton was convicted of conspiracy to commit credit card fraud while living in Laconia as a man.

After winning election in 2012, Laughton resigned after the felony conviction came to light.

And, in 2015, Laughton was sentenced to a suspended six-month jail term for reporting a bomb threat at a local hospital and voluntarily admitted herself to a mental health and addiction treatment facility in Vermont.

On Nov. 8, 2022, Laughton finished second in the race for three seats in Nashua Ward 4, the most Democratic ward in the city.

Democrat Marc Plamondon, a former Nashua alderman, defeated Republican nominee David Narkunas, 151-60, in a special election last month to fill Laughton’s former seat.

https://www.unionleader.com/news/cr...ba99a47-a8c6-5746-a1cd-75f46a44dffc.html

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Wrong thread

Last edited by Pdawg; 06/26/23 11:55 PM.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
j/c

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-tweet-saying-always-call-190749234.html

Democrat Biden "will always take a call from his grandchildren", any of the 6. But he has 7.

Wow - my parents will make a 2 hour drive to watch an adopted grandson and granddaughter play sports, or to be at grandparents day at school. Oh, they're republicans, also.

(notice how DUMB it is to label a group based on a small part of that group anyone?)

O
Legend
Legend
O
Boy, we’re scraping the bottom of the old HATE BIDEN barrel today! SMH. Right-wing writers must have learned he’s slaying jobs and growth, dwarfing Trumps BS accomplishments. Joe Biden may very well be the best President we could have had in this peculiar time (AT-after Trump). He has taken everything the right could throw at him and made use of it to do as much fixing of the country as possible. I can’t wait until he adds 4 new dem Justices to SCOTUS… I think it’s coming sooner rather than later.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 07/11/23 08:44 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Poll: 61% of Republicans still believe Biden didn’t win fair and square in 2020

Six-in-10 Republicans continue to believe that Biden didn’t win the 2020 election legitimately, a new Monmouth poll shows.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...icans-still-think-2020-was-illegitimate/

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
So, what does that have to do with me? Or what I posted?

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
(notice how DUMB it is to label a group based on a small part of that group anyone?)

61% isn't " a small part of that group". I actually thought the reference was rather obvious. Sorry for the confusion.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
E
EveDawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vice-president-kamala-harris-attempts-explain-ai-latest-word-salad

VP libtard, tarding along like usual. She has to speak like she's talking to a five year old so libtards understand her.

No Craps Given
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Democrats And What They Have Become

Link Copied to Clipboard