Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Originally Posted by Damanshot
these are nothing more than GOP talking points... worthless.

There you have it folks. Inflation isn't real and is nothing more than just a GOP talking point. Liberals really do live in their own reality.

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Squires
Originally Posted by Damanshot
these are nothing more than GOP talking points... worthless.

There you have it folks. Inflation isn't real and is nothing more than just a GOP talking point. Liberals really do live in their own reality.

LOL…And there you have it folks. The GOper trump brigade bringing up inflation while doing nothing about it, and continuing their war on minorities, women, and LBGTQ.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
The border is a mess.

Inflation is high

The dollar is losing value around the world

Government agencies are being controlled as weapons

We are flirting with world war

Our morale value are being eroded by the queers(a politically correct term)

Illegal Border Crossings have been a problem for either party in power. It's not something the GOP have all figured out. As Pit has mentioned - Biden's recent changes and announcement on legal entry into the country has helped.

Inflation is high globally - it's a hangover from Covid and it's impacted by the War in Ukraine. It is definitely a problem but it is not a left or right thing - and the USA is doing better than many other countries and the trend is currently in the right direction.

I disagree with such a blanket statement that government agencies are being controlled - even if I think there are issues there. But I know the Durham report has been blown out proportion by some media. I'd be equally concerned ho the DOJ was weaponized under the last administration. Politics and extremes on both sides are causing issues and I do not see one side/party being better than the other.

I do not think we are in danger of a world war - and if there is a possibility it is because of the madman in Russia.

I do not believe our moral values are being eroded by queers - if anything I would say a much bigger problem is our politicians -or at least the ones at the fringes. And while you might point to Democrats on the far left I'd point to snake oil sales people on the right like MTG, Nunes, Gaetz. I'd blame the '2 party system' as failing and the main stream media trying to create divide and sensationalize any/every-thing. I think those things create more hostility, reduce compromise and compassion and do significant harm to our culture.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
O
Legend
Legend
O
The UnWoke MAGAts can’t see they’ve lost the culture war. Regular Americans don’t hate companies for being inclusive. Regular Americans don’t support coups. Regular Americans don’t buy into the radical right-wing empty hate filled rhetoric they feed their fearful deluded base. Regular Americans don’t coddle dictators or would be dictators. This disqualifies ALL of their candidates. There is now shame in even being a republican voter. Voting for any of these republican human cockroach candidates is simply a shameful act of pure cowardice.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus trumps town hall

Link Copied to Clipboard