So I was in the hospital for the game (discharged in time for Thanksgiving) and only could get radio (Lion Announcers, blah sick ) I recorded the game as I have NFL Ticket and was expecting a total different result than what I did see out there.

1. Baker actually played well
2. He was very accurate in the first half and only after getting hit and injured did his throws start going bad which is understandable. Also they kept mentioning the bad weather regarding the Lions QB but never when Baker was playing...hmmm did the sun come out and wind die down every time Baker had the ball. He had a bad pass ??? Brain fart or some communication snafu...i think just a plain old brain fart for the INT early on. But Baker looked to think Post when it turned into a Dig route....anyways bad play by Baker but outside of that he threw the ball well in the inclimate weather His short pass were right on target and we had some drops on some excellent throws in tight tight windows right in the hands of Hooper and Higgins.
3. Teller has got to stop going for the Pancake block all the time - in Pass Pro if he throws the defender to the ground they will call holding everytime...(meanwhile our pass rushers get grappled all the time and no flag).

4. Chubb is a beast and is a play action machine...nice TD pass to Chubb.

5. I hope you all understand how hard it is to play injured. Baker will play even if his arm is torn off - HE WILL PLAY that is his mind set. When he gets sacked (all out blitzes ) he will come up hurt and once that happened his throws were not the same as in the beginning of the game. But he gets no pass from the "EXPERTS" cause they do not like Baker for some reason. Especially that jerk who ruined Sanchez's career playing him in the 4th game of preseason vs Giants...I have no respect for RYAN and he nitpicks when to say SEE I TOLD YOU SO...yeah and name me one QB who would be playing with the injuries Baker has and is playing.

6. SO why play him...very simple - 50% of Baker is better than 100% of Keenum - Baker is our best option to win. All this crap about do we give him a contract. Heck yes and lets keep the kid clean and free of injuries!.

Well that is all I got to say about Baker my goodness we don't have a QB and yes Franchise QB since 1999 and right away all you STAT Boys want to throw him to the curb....smh Shame on you guys!