In order to win big games against quality opponents; you must make the plays that are there.

If you do not; then you will lose.

First series after big gains to Jarvis; Baker makes a perfect throw to DPJ. He drops the pass. If he makes the catch it is first and goal to go at the ten yard line.

The end result a field goal is missed - no points.

First down throw to Felton. He looks for the hit and drops the pass.

Hooper fails consistently to make contested catches. He dropped two.

The Ravens have Justin Tucker. He wins close games. He doesn't miss.
=======================================================================

Game plan. Clearly the Ravens were prepared to stop the run game of the Browns.

What was the Browns plan to counter?

If they put 8 guys in the box; there must be open space somewhere. Why were there no seam routes in the center space in the Browns plans?

Or, why no adjustments when it became obvious what the Ravens where doing?

I wish I had an answer.

Four turnovers and the Browns score ten points.
===============================================

We are not good enough. We have players that are overrated. One is Jedrick Wills. He plays to high and gets beat in pass rush.

Andrew Berry is a good young GM. However, once Hubbard was gone. We had no backup tackle. Blake Hance is a second string guard playing out of position. He is a far cry from Conklin. Berry drafted Hudson. He has done nothing and looked over matched when he played. So, Hance was forced to play tackle. That
did not cut it.

Stefanski is a good young head coach. However, he still lacks experience. It was exposed in the loss to the Patriots.
Yesterday he was out coached again. Harbaugh has the experience and that should be expected. I am not condemning Stefanski. Just stating facts.

We are not good enough to make the playoffs. We have a good core of players. We are not a complete team.

When we beat the Lions I knew this season was over. Looking at the final six games after that win. In my heart I felt we would be lucky to win three.

Great expectations can be misleading. I felt for sure we would be a playoff team. Thought we had a good chance to run the table.

We are not what I thought we would be.