- I haven't read the other posts yet and I have stayed off social media. I am sure I will see a lot about Woods needs to go and the defense is hurting us. It was said after the Pittsburgh game when we held them to 15 points, and we had seven drops and a Landry fumble. Here, we held them to 16 points and had 4 interceptions. I have zero issues with the defense in this game. They did their job and held Lamar in check.

- Their one TD was complete crap. Horribly blown coverage, I cannot believe the TE was that wide open in the end zone with Lamar backpedaling like that. I say the TD was crap because of the blatant block in the back on Clowney that was not called. It was in the open.

- When they made that phantom roughing the passer call on Clowney, which the even fan-boi announcers did not agree with, as well as the rules expert they talk to, I went to bed. Much like the Detroit game when the refs allowed Baltimore to snap the ball on the game winning FG 3 seconds after the clock ran out, that they were not going to let Baltimore lose the game.

- I know, refereeing is bad all around. Really bad calls and non-calls in every game. I agree with that. But I do not agree that, at the end of the day, it all cancels out and there are not teams who benefit more from poor officiating than other teams do.

- Stefanski needs to stop calling the plays. The snap to Landry play really changed the tone of the game. If you try too hard to show you are the brightest guy in the room, then you're going to prove that you are not.

- The Baker fumble ... WTF? No one even touched him. Hunt was there for the screen. A first down, at least. Ball just comes out.

- I am tired of seeing Felton on the field. Guy does nothing. He is not even a decoy because no one fears him.

- Baltimore took away our run. The OL and Baker took away our pass.

- I was really pissed when Garrett shook hands with Lamar after that playground touchdown. Seriously? Clowney slammed his helmet into the turf in frustration and Garrett is singing kumbaya with the QB. I lost some respect for Myles. Shake hands after the game, not during.

- Once again, there is always next year.