Originally Posted by Dave
I understand feeling disappointed, but "betrayed" is over the top, IMO. This is the NFL, 31 out of 32 teams fail every year. Maybe some of you guys would be better off following TV wrestling if it's guaranteed outcomes you're looking for.

Do you have season tickets Dave ?

I have met the OP and he's a great guy with a big heart for the team.. He spends lots of money on tickets , parking, and other money involved going to a game...

Peen travels 9 hours.. Columbus who I sit with in club travels 2 + hours and puts a lot into a tailgate. Saint is apart of the Columbus group along with his son and daughter who also put a lot into tailgating..There are others on this board who are in the group..Just don't post much and my old ass can't remember their DT name.. Know them by real name and love them !

Fate is another who I see every Sunday and there are so many who put lots of money into going. Yet they keep going and going like an energy bunny (battery) lol ! I get to see Arch once in awhile and he's a great guy ! I met DC and his son...Good people..

Then there's GM ...Jules.. Michelle.. love them big time ! Hard core tailgaters at one time.. Jan.. Browns Babe .. Purple..The guy from England..Hooper... so many and so many I can't remember names.. But Dang it was fun times really fun times !!

And ya know what ? the team sucked ! but everyone kept going and making the tailgates a great time ! Because of their heart and love for the Browns they made Sundays fun !!

I feel the OP's feelings... I also know all the road trips ..the flights.. the meeting up with posters and other Browns fans in other stadiums that a lot of these great fans do to support their team..

The OP is feeling down..so are many of us ! Telling him or any other fan who spends money..sits in sun rain and snow to support the Browns team they love ! to go watch a wrestling..Well Dave ! I like and respect ya.. But that kind of rubs me in a wrong way !

Just be a little more considerate to a good guy in bad feelings !