I have an uncle that got on FB and declared Michelle Obama is a man. I confronted his disgusting take and he got all butthurt and that he’s allowed to have his ‘opinion’. Which I called out as garbage. Telling him he can have an opinion as to whether he likes chocolate over vanilla icecream, but he can’t have an ‘opinion’ over something that is factually incorrect. He got further butthurt that I was “disrespecting” him. Then he blocked me. Snowflake, racist, cancel cultural, MAGA hatter at its most deplorable. Blood may be thicker than water but his arguments are paper thin. I find many MAGA hatters have a hard time differentiating opinion from fact. I guess that’s why they gobble up the toxic garbage opinions that the Swanson’s heir shovels them every evening and consider it ‘news’.
My uncle, like many of my other uncles, and my father, let Rush rot their brains. Tucker is just finishing off the scraps left behind. I don’t need my uncle in my life. I barely tolerate similar behavior from my dad… which isn’t to say I tolerate it, it’s more I try to look past it… because he’s my dad… even though he reminds me in the next breathe that I’ll burn in hell because I don’t go to church like a good Christian like he does.
Oh the irony… that he’ll never see.

Anyway. Cathartic rant over. Lol