Don't know how much I can get on here but here goes:

Even without Baker the Browns are the Browns

Maybe statistically Ski called a good game, but there is still no rhythm or momentum. I know JB wasn't what you'd want, but there's no reason Ski couldn't have dialed up a 300yrd rushing day.

I've been critical of Myles in that yes, he gets great sack numbers, but its not that often he gets a sack when you really need him to. For a guy who was supposed to decimate Baker he certainly didn't close out the game.

A huge difference in the offensive play calling vs. last year is that Ski isn't rotating in literally 11 different pass catchers. There was consistency at least in that regard. There was never any consistency or continuity in that regard last year yet everyone thought Baker should have had perfect timing and connection with 11 different players

Carolina had a rough start and didn't know how to respond but Baker kept his cool and they started to figure it out. I think his receivers started to come alive after they saw he wasn't giving up.

I don't know what it is about this defense that has such a hard time closing out games.

Its a W... I don't know how encouraging it is considering it needed a statistical anomaly of a 58 yrd FG from a rookie (I swear it was good for 65 easy..)