Who You Got?

GO GIANTS smile
Liked Replies
#1894534 Oct 18th a 01:02 PM
by bonefish
bonefish
WOW!!

Back to back walk offs.

Rosario had a game for the ages. Four for five.

His slide in the eighth was perfecto.

Riley having a career year.

Braves took down their best pitchers. Scherzer, Urias, and Jansen.

Damn, it feels good. The Dodgers came to Atlanta thinking we got this. Not so fast.

Last year we had them down 2-0 then 3-1. They beat us three straight.

So, I know all the % stuff; it went out the door.

We need to finish them.
1 member likes this
#1894656 Oct 18th a 06:08 PM
by FATE
FATE
Originally Posted by Dave
Originally Posted by Homewood Dog
Bone I hope your Braves win it all. I don't like any of the teams left except them. Besides the Braves haven't won the WS since when ? 1995 ?

That long, huh? Pikers. For most of us in Cleveland, its been our whole life. Not that I'm bitter ...

But seriously, I won't mind if the Braves win, because at least I know Bone and Ballpeen will be happy. Its not like I care about any of the other teams still contending anyway. Plus, it makes me happy to think about that assmunch Commissioner Manfred's head exploding every time Braves' fans do the tomahawk chop while singing the war chant.
Seems like more than enough reasons to root for them.

Let's go Braves!!
1 member likes this
#1896304 Oct 24th a 04:10 AM
by bonefish
bonefish
WOW. The Braves are going to the World Series.

Eddie Rosario MVP of the NLCS.

Tyler Matzek delivers. 7th.

Nobody out. Men on second and third. 4-2.

He strikes out three. HUGE
1 member likes this
#1896511 Oct 25th a 11:42 AM
by Dawgs4Life
Dawgs4Life
Now I really want the Braves! Can’t stand Houston
1 member likes this
#1897297 Oct 30th a 12:08 AM
by Dave
Dave
I just thought of a good reason to root for Atlanta, besides wanting Ballpeen and Bonefish to be happy: Henry Aaron was a HUGE Browns fan. Can't believe I just thought of that.
1 member likes this
#1898914 Nov 3rd a 04:15 AM
by THROW LONG
THROW LONG
I'm glad the Braves won, I don't know who, any of those people are. I guess it never leaves, I was so happy the Braves won in 1995, by the middle of 2002 I just never watched baseball again. It was biased, and the team was dismantled.
Tonight I watced about 6 minutes of the game, and about the same of the trophe ceremony, but I'm done, still, there is a feeling of joy that if I had one baseball team, it certainly would be the Braves. (I wonder if they did it this time, like they did it last time, by getting the most out of everyone, even the role players.) But mostly I don't care, I've never missed baseball after giving it up. It was so easy, and so much less worrisome. Just so glad another season is over!
I celebrate the end of baseball season, and basketball season a little bit, each year. \0/
I can't believe it. The Braves won it all and I'm so happy! The 1995 team was the first time my favorite team won in my life. My first championship. And now the Braves did it again, all these years later.
1 member likes this