Thread Like Summary
Brown to the Bone, FATE, GMdawg, oobernoober, PitDAWG
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#1894885 10/20/2021 1:42 AM
by lampdogg
lampdogg
I do think the Broncos might overlook the new RB tandem: d’ernest and Felton.

Doesn’t seem to have the same ring as Chubb/Hunt, but that’s who we are rolling with. The injuries.... I don’t know who will be our OTs versus Denver - or for how long, don’t know if Baker will be good.

After the win in Minnesota, we all thought we had a dominant D. We need to see that, soon.
Take the FG, coach.
Liked Replies
#1895082 Oct 21st a 12:46 AM
by Pdawg
Pdawg
2 members like this
#1894994 Oct 20th a 04:21 PM
by jfanent
jfanent
...but Kosar, Mac, Byner, Slaughter, Langhorn, Newsome and Dieken probably were able to play.
1 member likes this
#1894889 Oct 20th a 01:53 AM
by RememberMuni
RememberMuni
I view this as a must win game. Win Thursday, rest Sunday, get some guys healthy and beat the snot out of Pittsburgh next week and go to 5-3.

Baltimore is doing their thing with a rash of injuries so we can’t use them as an excuse.

- It’s clear that the Chargers game took a lot out of us, and the Chargers. - We both looked like super bowl hopefuls but we both got throttled a week later.

Gotta win this one on Thursday.
1 member likes this
#1894993 Oct 20th a 04:20 PM
by PrplPplEater
PrplPplEater
I was at my first duty station and having to watch games on Armed Forces Radio and Television (AFRTS, pronounce A-FARTS). I called home to scream "TOUCHDOWN" every time we scored. I had a $300 phone bill that first month and quickly eased up on the calling home for TDs.
1 member likes this
#1895133 Oct 21st a 01:57 PM
by Ballpeen
Ballpeen
I'll be at the game, just stayed over from Sunday.

I don't think the Broncos have scored over 27 points this season. Our D should be able to limit them.

I haven't been on Woods to this point, but if they go off on us, I'll be on that wagon. If we see wide open receivers, communication or not, something is wrong and needs to be changed.

When I say wide open, I am not talking about a beat DB, I am talking about uncovered like we have seen. It is the DC's job to run a system the players can play, or bench the sorry sucker who doesn't understand what is going on, even if it means giving some other sorry sucker a chance.

If that means benching guys who played well in Indy or Arizona...well, there you have the answer.
1 member likes this