Thread Like Summary
Ballpeen, Clemdawg, eotab, EveDawg, FATE, GMdawg, jfanent, MemphisBrownie, oobernoober, PitDAWG, ScottPlayersFacemask, SuperBrown, Swish
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#1896966 10/27/2021 10:43 PM
by DCDAWGFAN
DCDAWGFAN
So my son and I are making the trip for the game. Staying at the Doubletree Lakefront. Would like to meet some of you at pre and post tailgates, willing to start early, where should I go?
Liked Replies
#1899282 Nov 4th a 04:01 PM
by DCDAWGFAN
DCDAWGFAN
Hey, got my new avatar to work, that's me and Swish, photo credit to my son.

I'm the bald white guy, in case anybody was confused. rofl
7 members like this
#1898489 Nov 1st a 09:18 PM
by Ballpeen
Ballpeen
Had a great time as usual, with the usual crowd, and as a bonus got to meet DC and son for the first time. Just wish we could have pulled out a win.
2 members like this
#1899240 Nov 4th a 02:47 PM
by DCDAWGFAN
DCDAWGFAN
I'm sure this forum will go away soon, just wanted to say it was wonderful meeting Columbus, Saint, Diesel, CapitalGG, Peen, at the game (forgive me if I missed anybody). Also got to have dinner with Swish on Tuesday night, really appreciate him making the trip downtown for that. Looking forward to doing it again, only getting the win next time.
2 members like this
#1899298 Nov 4th a 04:16 PM
by FATE
FATE
Lookin' good guys!
2 members like this
#1897301 Oct 30th a 12:53 AM
by Steubenvillian
Steubenvillian
My daughter just surprised me and got us tickets to the game. I was blown away. Haven't seen a Browns Steelers game live, since before the dawg pound was called the dawg pound in the old stadium. Coming up from Steubenville, wondering where should I park and what is the best time to get there?
1 member likes this
#1898238 Oct 31st a 10:37 PM
by cfrs15
cfrs15
My rule after going to the Cardinals/Browns game in 2019 is to never go to Browns games.
1 member likes this
#1899581 Nov 5th a 02:01 PM
by DeisleDawg
DeisleDawg
It was great meeting you and your son ! glad you could make it, Seriously this is not how I pictured Swish !! smile
1 member likes this
#1899676 Nov 5th a 06:14 PM
by Ballpeen
Ballpeen
Originally Posted by Swish
yes, unfortunately i dont have a hairline.

That's ok. Cool people don't.
1 member likes this
#1899697 Nov 5th a 06:57 PM
by DCDAWGFAN
DCDAWGFAN
Originally Posted by YTownBrownsFan
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
Originally Posted by Swish
yes, unfortunately i dont have a hairline.

That's ok. Cool people don't.

Having a frozen head because someone has no hair isn't what people mean when they say they are cool. wink lol

Just kidding.

58 and I still have all my hair, even if it gets wildly untamed at times ..... like hourly .... or sometimes minutely. Is that a word? rofl laugh crazy
Yes, but it doesn't mean what you think it means.
1 member likes this