Thread Like Summary
Ballpeen, dawglover05, FATE, jfanent, TTTDawg
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#1898535 11/02/2021 3:17 AM
by archbolddawg
archbolddawg
So, my dog somehow made it to abc13 facebook page. Wife dresses him up for Halloween every year. he just takes it. but you can see, in his eyes, he's all "can this be done yet?" https://www.facebook.com/13abc/photos/10159404042901897

may need to scroll a little bit. He's the mail man.
Liked Replies
#1899132 Nov 3rd a 11:43 PM
by archbolddawg
archbolddawg
20, 21 lbs depending on the day. A cat might be able to beat the snot out of him. But, that cat would have to get past Sammy the cat. My cat. Sammy's a tough dude. And it goes way back to how he even ended up here. Sammy and Dummy get along fine.

This vid would best describe Sammy:

From how he got here, to being caught under the garage door, to having a "cat" kick his ass, to him kicking a cats ass. A stoat on his back, gnawing on his spinal cord? Yup, he dealt with that. Killed the little sucker. (look up Stoats attacking on youtube) Hole in his ankle - his Achilles heal. Dud's tougher than snot. Follows me around like a puppy. And he's smart.

And he and Dummy get along. So, yes, a feral cat might take Dummy. I big feral cat - like a bobcat. But that animal would have to deal with Sammy as well.

Regardless, Dummy knows the comings and goings of our house. He would do all I ask of him, should some intruder come in: wake me up.

I also know he'd use all his 20-21 lbs of small dog to attack. All I ask is I get woken up, obviously, if it's at night.

Sammy and Dummy get along just fine, by the way.

But yes, Dummy is a small dog. That's what wife wanted. That's what wife got.
2 members like this
#1899538 Nov 5th a 07:15 AM
by Clemdawg
Clemdawg
You should make your wife stop doing this to him.
That powder blue mail deliverer's costume is sucking his testosterone every minute it's attached to his body.

Dummy needs you on his 6...

SAVE YA BOY, ARCH!!!
2 members like this
#1898807 Nov 2nd a 09:50 PM
by archbolddawg
archbolddawg
Yup. Dummy, and Hunter. He has 2 names he responds to. Before he got posted on the channel 13 page, wife and I were at the local highschool football game. She was showing people pictures and vid's of him. Then she started telling this one couple, friends of ours, how she has a raincoat for him to go outside if it's raining. And a warm coat she puts on him for when it's cold and he needs to go out, and little booties for him for when there's snow.

I looked at the husband and simply said "I don't put any of that stuff on him. I take him out/let him out like he's a dog. Cause......he's a dog. He can handle it."

Only leeway I give him is in the summer, on walks, or even to get the paper and mail: If it's super hot out, I let him walk in the yard/s. Not the asphalt.
1 member likes this