Thread Like Summary
Dawg Duty, GMdawg, oobernoober, Pdawg, sk8termom, superbowldogg, TTTDawg, WooferDawg, YTownBrownsFan
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by sk8termom
sk8termom
I work in IT for the Federal government as a developer. I recently applied for a Lead Analyst position and got select for an interview. I had the interview 4 days ago and didn't think it went particularly well. I didn't know the answer to one of the technical questions at all and admitted it. This afternoon I just found out that I got the job! Still in shock. This happened so fast, so unusual for a government position. I start the new position in 2 weeks.
Liked Replies
by DCDAWGFAN
DCDAWGFAN
Congrats.. IT developer for the federal government huh? You don't.. um.. have access to the... uh... IRS servers by any chance do you? Asking for a friend.
3 members like this
by Dave
Dave
Congrats Sk8ter! (I'm too old to call you "mom"). Very happy for you - I'm sure you deserve it. Rock on.
1 member likes this
by 3rd_and_20
3rd_and_20
Congratulations!
1 member likes this
by jfanent
jfanent
Good job with the interview! Congrats.
1 member likes this
by EveDawg
EveDawg
Congrats!
1 member likes this
by PitDAWG
PitDAWG
Congratulations! Nice to see your hard work paying off.
1 member likes this
by jaybird
jaybird
Congratulations! That's Great!
1 member likes this
by GMdawg
GMdawg
Congrats young lady. cool
1 member likes this
by archbolddawg
archbolddawg
Congratulations!
1 member likes this
by Clemdawg
Clemdawg
Originally Posted by sk8termom
I work in IT for the Federal government as a developer. I recently applied for a Lead Analyst position and got select for an interview. I had the interview 4 days ago and didn't think it went particularly well. I didn't know the answer to one of the technical questions at all and admitted it. This afternoon I just found out that I got the job! Still in shock. This happened so fast, so unusual for a government position. I start the new position in 2 weeks.

Congrats, Sk8!

I love it when friends we know get good things in Life.

thumbsup
1 member likes this