Thread Like Summary
AZBrown, Ballpeen, DeisleDawg, PitDAWG, VarmintKong
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#1903432 11/16/2021 12:56 AM
by Ballpeen
Ballpeen
https://nypost.com/2021/11/15/myles-garrett-takes-dig-at-browns-coaches-after-patriots-rout/

We’ve got to go back to the drawing board and see how we can get better, see how we can scheme better, see how we can make adjustments on the fly,” Garrett said in his postgame press conference. “We never had a chance just because we didn’t make any adjustments on the sideline or when we had time to.”
Liked Replies
by Dave
Dave
Sometimes I get the feeling that something is percolating under the surface in the locker room with this team.
1 member likes this
by WooferDawg
WooferDawg
It is a fair comment. The Browns spent a lot to improve the defense and the results are mixed.

The pats were 7-9 on third down yesterday, and I have to believe that the defense is at the bottom of the league in 3rd down stops.

Giving up 3 90 yard TD drives is not going to win you many games.

Delpit, JOK and Newsome are keepers, McDowell was a find. Clooney, Jackson, Hill and JJ3 are better, it just does not make any sense.

Last year we all complained about Sendejo. Don’t know what to make of it.
1 member likes this
by EveDawg
EveDawg
I dont think that players calling out coaches is going to help the team. They should keep it inhouse.
1 member likes this
by FATE
FATE
And the week before, against the Bengals, the tables were turned the other way.

Agree with Pitt in the "less significant" department. However, the brash differences every week are becoming a pretty good indicator of the absolute chaos built into the league from week to week. Good teams turn bad, and back to good, in a heartbeat.

KC has looked like the armpit of the league on several occasions, Mahomes running around like Chicken Little, yet it will be a surprise to nobody if they win it all. Bills put up 35-40 every week, JAGS hold them to 6. Denver starts 3-0, everybody hailing their great defense, lose four straight and then "sell" generational defensive talent. New England 1-3, now one of the best teams in the league.

I know this stuff goes on every year, but this year "ebb and flow" reads more like a stock market ticker.
1 member likes this
by Damanshot
Damanshot
Originally Posted by DeisleDawg
Originally Posted by Dave
Sometimes I get the feeling that something is percolating under the surface in the locker room with this team.

It feels like Freddie Kitchens all over again... I really think this team buys into the Media hype and they think it's going to be a cake walk because some people in ties say the Browns are great before the season starts..

I don't think any of us could/would have said that after the Cincy game.. I think it's more about Belichick doing his homework while the Browns didn't.

The Pats looked prepared,, The Browns looked unprepared,
1 member likes this