Thread Like Summary
AZBrown, Dave, MemphisBrownie, oobernoober, PitDAWG
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#1905620 11/23/2021 4:37 PM
by mac
mac
I've got speak up about the Browns OLine performance, so far in 2021.

Some fans are under the impression that the Browns OLine has/have performed better than ever in 2021...
Liked Replies
#1905662 Nov 23rd a 06:57 PM
by oobernoober
oobernoober
Sacks allowed is a measure of the Oline, QB as well as extra blockers. IIRC, the Browns Oline is best at pass-block win rate, which is holding their pass blocks for a certain amount of time.

So if the Oline is really good at holding their blocks for the specified amount of time, but the offense is still taking sacks.... I'll let you put 2 and 2 together.
2 members like this
#1905622 Nov 23rd a 04:45 PM
by BADdog
BADdog
and.....
1 member likes this
#1905625 Nov 23rd a 04:51 PM
by oobernoober
oobernoober
... and if you're taking injuries into account, I'd probably agree with them.
1 member likes this
#1905711 Nov 23rd a 10:52 PM
by jfanent
jfanent
Originally Posted by mac
Originally Posted by mac
I've got speak up about the Browns OLine performance, so far in 2021.

Some fans are under the impression that the Browns OLine has/have performed better than ever in 2021...

Well, THAT SUCKS...

I made a several paragraph post on this subject OLINE, hit enter and all that the board server posts are two line of my post.

Note to self...don't trust the "DT REPLY"... TO WORK PROPERLY...cause it does screwup at times.

I'll rewrite my post again in an email then copy and past to DT so I don't loose my info.

You forgot to disable the BS filter. grin
1 member likes this
#1906079 Nov 26th a 04:26 PM
by FATE
FATE
Originally Posted by mac
I wonder what Baker's teammates have to say...well, just listen and maybe you will learn something...

The biggest thing I learned?

Someone figured out how to mic the media pool so the listener can hear the questions. saywhat There must be a rift in the space time continuum.

Before you know it, There will be rainy days in Cleveland and someone will beam down a message from outer space telling the camera man to wipe the rain off his camera!
1 member likes this