Thread Like Summary
cfrs15, DeisleDawg, eotab, FATE, jfanent, oobernoober, PitDAWG, Steubenvillian, SuperBrown
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#1908275 12/05/2021 4:33 PM
by THROW LONG
THROW LONG
The Chargers vs. Bengals.

I think that a Chargers Win, at the end of today, for this week would most help the Browns as neither team would get to the 8 win mark on this week, where the Browns are in a bye and cannot play.

Therefore I'll root for the Herbert Chargers to win today, plus it would be a loss for another team in the AFC north.
Plus the Browns showed to be the better team against the chargers as the referees stole that game from the Browns when they played.
And even with the refs stealing it for them the LA team still had to go for it on 4th down on their own side of the field also.
Liked Replies
#1908369 Dec 6th a 12:53 AM
by Homewood Dog
Homewood Dog
Rooting for one of these teams over the other is like choosing how you want to be executed.
3 members like this
#1908344 Dec 6th a 12:10 AM
by Schadenfreude
Schadenfreude
The Browns abandoned the run too soon when they played Baltimore last Sunday. The Steelers are averaging 3 yards a carry as a team, but they're sticking with it.
2 members like this
#1908349 Dec 6th a 12:16 AM
by Schadenfreude
Schadenfreude
Originally Posted by cfrs15
Originally Posted by Schadenfreude
The Browns abandoned the run too soon when they played Baltimore last Sunday. The Steelers are averaging 3 yards a carry as a team, but they're sticking with it.

This is not a logically correct statement.

Oh?
2 members like this
#1908385 Dec 6th a 01:21 AM
by Dave
Dave
Originally Posted by slick
Originally Posted by DeisleDawg
Originally Posted by DaveyD
Thank you Harbaugh but the Browns MUST beat the Ravens next week! Baker better be on point and we need to RUN the ball!

The Ravens will stack the box and the Browns will lose...

Yeah, part that ticks me off the most is if we just would have sat Conklin two more weeks we would have him this upcoming weekend. Stefanski and the medical staff destroyed that chance though

What? It was a totally different injury. He returned from an elbow injury and went down with a torn patellar tendon.
2 members like this
#1908348 Dec 6th a 12:12 AM
by cfrs15
cfrs15
Originally Posted by Schadenfreude

This is not a logically correct statement.
1 member likes this
#1908365 Dec 6th a 12:44 AM
by redddog
redddog
Ugh. Needed the rats to lose. But i need a shower after rooting for the stoolers to beat those scumbags.
1 member likes this
#1908364 Dec 6th a 12:43 AM
by EveDawg
EveDawg
At first I thought, Wow thats a ballsy call. Then I thought, No that was just stupid. What were they thinking?!?!? Theres gonna be some pissed off Ravens fans.
1 member likes this
#1908343 Dec 6th a 12:08 AM
by mgh888
mgh888
Talk of Lamar being a good QB is misplaced. A fine RB. Not a good QB.
1 member likes this
#1908487 Dec 6th a 04:59 PM
by Swish
Swish
Originally Posted by CapCity Dawg
Originally Posted by Swish
lamar beat us even with him throwing 4 picks. so if hes not a good QB, by your logic, that means baker is hot garbage.

right?

Baltimore beat us by taking away the run and we had no answer for it. In no way do I think Lamar was the reason we lost.

so our QB couldnt win when the run is taken away from him? how come lamar is still at the top of the division despite having a worse o line and on backup RB's? does josh allen need a run game to win?

dont most defense try to stop the run and make a QB pass? thats why you draft a QB #1 overall, right? to carry teams to W's when they take away something you do well?
1 member likes this
#1908511 Dec 6th a 06:03 PM
by PitDAWG
PitDAWG
Originally Posted by oobernoober
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by mgh888
Guess if Lamar cant strap the Ravens on his back for a win he is trash

Well he was 27-37 with an equal number of TD's to INT'S. So not quite all bad.

20/32 (Baker had slightly fewer completions on more throws).
https://www.espn.com/nfl/game/_/gameId/401326507

He had far fewer yards than Baker, and the 4 INTs. He did add 68 yards on 17 carries, though.

I was talking about Lamar against the Steelers. Baker didn't actually do a bad job against the Steelers going for 20 of 31. We couldn't score worth a damn but Baker was fairly accurate in that game.
1 member likes this
#1908577 Dec 7th a 12:42 AM
by superbowldogg
superbowldogg

woah.... watch the football after he kicks it!
1 member likes this
#1908606 Dec 7th a 04:12 AM
by YTownBrownsFan
YTownBrownsFan
I think that Belichick just completely trolled the NFL. Mac Jones throws only 3 passes, completing 2, and the Pats win by 4. crazy

Only Belichick.
1 member likes this
#1908622 Dec 7th a 11:55 AM
by Swish
Swish
Freaking patriots man. Nfl version of Michael Myers.
1 member likes this