Thread Like Summary
CBFAN19, DeisleDawg, FATE, jfanent, mgh888, PastorMarc, PitDAWG, Steubenvillian, Tackman, TTTDawg
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#1915148 12/29/2021 3:01 AM
by DeisleDawg
DeisleDawg
First time I saw Ben play it was a local bar in Alliance Ohio and my first time meeting GM. Man we had fun that night, but, as browns fans he took that fun away . So I really hope all the years of him beating the Browns will end when the Browns roll into their stadium and roll out out a winner.

Beating Ben in his last game in his stadium will feel so good if the Browns can pull it off. I believe the Browns can. Good bye terrible towels.

This game means beating Ben in his last home game to making another step forward to a play off game for the Browns. I never thought this game would have the meaning to it as this one does.

my memory of Ben is.... soon to be gone ! Don't let the refs win this game Browns..Take it ! own it !

my memory is going to be beating them back to back last season for a play-off win.. good enough for myself..

Browns have to win this !

Browns win 31- 20
Liked Replies
#1915161 Dec 29th a 05:38 AM
by Clemdawg
Clemdawg
This is what he looked like at the end of his season last year:

[Linked Image from steelersdepot.com]

This is how I want to see him at the end of this season:

[Linked Image from assets-varnish.triblive.com]

It won't take anything away from his accomplishments as a Canton QB, but it would be a strong visual message to all those smug, st00pit Stoolz fans: "Things are about to change for you. May you live in interesting times."

More Roethlisberger tears, please.
"One more time, for all the old times-"
4 members like this
#1916006 Jan 3rd a 08:01 PM
by Clemdawg
Clemdawg
It's a playoff game for PIT.
Browns should treat it as such, too.
If CLE has learned anything from its fan base, it's that beating PIT is more important than almost anything else.

Ending #7's time in Pittsburgh with a resounding L should still be motivation.
If they can't get up for this game, they don't deserve the fans that follow them.
4 members like this
#1915608 Jan 2nd a 04:41 PM
by GratefulDawg
GratefulDawg
3 members like this
#1915182 Dec 29th a 02:15 PM
by PortlandDawg
PortlandDawg
Originally Posted by bonefish
In the case of Ben it was coulda, shoulda.

I respect what he has done as a player. But I would sure like to send him home a loser.

Unfortunately I see another guy we will have to deal with for a long time in Burrow.

I think of Green Bay going from Farve to Rodgers. Then reflect on where we have gone.

Back to even the blind squirrel should find an acorn now and again.

I am pulling for Baker. I want him to be good so bad. Just the thought of looking again makes me sick.

I hate that Burrow ended up in Cinci. That said I can root for him because he appears to be a good kid. Ben is a scumbag. He’s an accused rapist many times over. From his college days on. Where there’s smoke there’s fire. Ben is garbage. I’ll be glad when he’s a footnote.
1 member likes this
#1915253 Dec 29th a 08:46 PM
by DeisleDawg
DeisleDawg
Originally Posted by Homewood Dog
The Steelers almost always seem to overcome obstacles. We are the opposite and it shows

I'm fearful the biggest obstacle to overcome Monday night will be the Referees.
1 member likes this
#1915178 Dec 29th a 01:42 PM
by mgh888
mgh888
Oh I want KC to win, I want us to pound the Steelers. I want the last game of the season to be a game for the title vs the Bengals. I'm hoping we are as healthy as possible and see what we can do. We just took Green Bay to the last drive in a game where Baker threw 4 picks. I think we can compete because the D is hitting it's stride, we have Chubb and because I think Baker can play better. It seems the arm is still impacting his freedom of movement because of the brace - but I think he looks pain free since the bye. I'd like to see this team fight and claw on every play. And if we did get to the playoffs - who the hell knows what can happen.
1 member likes this
#1915283 Dec 30th a 01:19 AM
by bigdatut
bigdatut
Eff Ben.

GO BROWNS.
1 member likes this
#1915383 Dec 31st a 04:33 AM
by DaveyD
DaveyD
Originally Posted by DeisleDawg
Originally Posted by Homewood Dog
The Steelers almost always seem to overcome obstacles. We are the opposite and it shows

I'm fearful the biggest obstacle to overcome Monday night will be the Referees.

Refs will turn a blind eye to Steelers penalties because it's Ben's last game at Home just like they did for a Rodgers setting the TD record at his Home stadium. We will somehow have to beat the Steelers AND the Refs, guaranteed.
1 member likes this
#1915898 Jan 3rd a 03:17 AM
by Steubenvillian
Steubenvillian
Originally Posted by Milk Man
Originally Posted by PrplPplEater
Browns are out with nothing to play for; Ben goes out with a win.

Steelers still playing for a WC spot, too.

Ending their chances is something to play for
1 member likes this
#1915854 Jan 3rd a 12:36 AM
by Milk Man
Milk Man
Originally Posted by PrplPplEater
Browns are out with nothing to play for; Ben goes out with a win.

Steelers still playing for a WC spot, too.
1 member likes this
#1915977 Jan 3rd a 05:58 PM
by PitDAWG
PitDAWG
j/c

You play to win the game. If you're not, just forfeit the game and make it plain to the entire NFL that you're a quitter.
1 member likes this
#1916016 Jan 3rd a 09:02 PM
by Steubenvillian
Steubenvillian
Originally Posted by PastorMarc
BEAT PITTSBURGH !!!!

Amen!
1 member likes this