Thread Like Summary
AZBrown, OldColdDawg, oobernoober
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#1917567 01/05/2022 10:56 AM
by slick
slick
When I think back to the season prediction thread, I picked us to win it all. What a fool I am. I never thought it would be like this, back to being the laughing stock, back to being that team that other teams circle as a win when schedules are released, back to the draft being our superbowl. The most frustrating part is that we are quickly approaching salary cap hell so to speak. The feddy kitchens season and this season have been a huge waste of our salary cap money. As for the game, who the heck knows. I'm assuming the Bengals will sit some of thier starters which may not make a difference anyway. Never the less, I started the season predictions as a fool mind as well end as one to.

Browns-26
Bengals-20
Liked Replies
#1917610 Jan 5th a 04:31 PM
by PrplPplEater
PrplPplEater
The Bengals will likely come out playing for everything, but the coaches will be scoreboard watching. If the Titans & Chiefs (and either Pats or Bills) are somehow are losing, they will crush us. If any of those don't look to be going their way, they will likely treat the 2nd Half like the 4th Preseason game in order to protect their starters.

I predict a meaningless loss in an utterly meaningless game. They will allow us to move the ball all game in order to keep the clock churning, and our defense will play soft to avoid injuries... but, the most Browns thing is that we'll light it up with Keenum and the offense will look magically like the early season version and we'll win it going away. Just to add fuel to the QB fire.
1 member likes this
#1917848 Jan 6th a 08:38 PM
by DCDAWGFAN
DCDAWGFAN
Originally Posted by slick
When I think back to the season prediction thread, I picked us to win it all. What a fool I am. I never thought it would be like this, back to being the laughing stock, back to being that team that other teams circle as a win when schedules are released, back to the draft being our superbowl. The most frustrating part is that we are quickly approaching salary cap hell so to speak. The feddy kitchens season and this season have been a huge waste of our salary cap money. As for the game, who the heck knows. I'm assuming the Bengals will sit some of thier starters which may not make a difference anyway. Never the less, I started the season predictions as a fool mind as well end as one to.

Browns-26
Bengals-20
I predict that our back-ups will lose and that most of our team will already have their off-season bags packed and in the car with their golf clubs... they will want to get as far away as possible and try to wash the stench of this season off their bodies... then hopefully, like most fans, they will get their mind right and come back in next season prepared to not let it happen again.
1 member likes this
#1917830 Jan 6th a 07:44 PM
by PitDAWG
PitDAWG
Not starting Burrows speaks volumes.
1 member likes this