Thread Like Summary
clwb419, FATE, PitDAWG
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#1921913 01/26/2022 3:18 PM
by YTownBrownsFan
YTownBrownsFan
I have a guy coming over to plow out my drive. The end is in horrible shape, as it has been plowed shut a couple of times, and it was just a frozen mess. I went out to try and break up this mess, because my plow truck guy wasn't sure he could get through it. I took out a landscape tool, to try to chop up the mess. My back stopped me about 5 minutes into it, and I was standing there leaning up against the tool I was using. About 2 minutes later, a Mahoning County plow truck came down my street. He plowed a lot of the snow/ice mess out of my driveway. Wow. I never heard of any county plow trucks doing this before. All I know is that I owe him a thank you, because he really helped a lot!
Liked Replies
by YTownBrownsFan
YTownBrownsFan
My mechanic is the one why plows my driveway, and is a really good mechanic. He charges about 1/2 to 1/3 what other shops serve. I have been going to him for probably 10+ years. He also pushes snow when it gets bad. He has a ton of clients, as he only charges $25 to clear a driveway.

I was really thankful when that truck stopped and signaled me to move back. I think I heard my back break out in applause. lol
1 member likes this