DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: KNOXDAWG Duron Carter - 01/19/15 05:55 PM

CFL star Duron Carter talking with Vikings, Colts, and Browns

1/19/2015 11:42:13 AM

The agent for CFL wide receiver Duron Carter is talking with the Minnesota Vikings, the Indianapolis Colts, and the Cleveland Browns to try to work out a deal according to Ben Goessling of ESPN.

Carter could be one of the feel-good stories of 2015 and beyond. The son of Hall-of-Fame wideout Cris Carter was a four-star recruit coming out of high school and signing with Ohio State but attitude problems and off-the-field shenanigans derailed his college career and nearly destroyed his life. He has since gotten his head on straight from all indications and has been a massive star in Canada the past two years. Carter conducted a whirlwind workout tour for a variety of teams earlier this month and will have his choice of lucrative deals. At 6'5'' and turning 24 in March, he will likely get a big signing bonus on a reserve/futures deal and has the talent and size to make a major impact in the NFL.

Longtime fans would be particularly thrilled to see him wearing the same Vikings purple as his dad.
Posted By: Dawg_LB Re: Duron Carter - 01/19/15 05:56 PM
We don't need, or want, another WR with attitud3 problems regardless of their "potential"
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Duron Carter - 01/19/15 05:56 PM
We. Got. To. Get. This. Guy.

For real.
Posted By: Paco Re: Duron Carter - 01/19/15 06:17 PM
His problem wasnt attitude, it was his grades. I'm not saying that he didnt have any immaturity issues that a normal 18 yr old kid goes thru, but it was his classwork.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Duron Carter - 01/19/15 06:19 PM
And he played two seasons without problems in a professional league. I don't see any issue with signing Carter.
Posted By: Paco Re: Duron Carter - 01/19/15 06:22 PM
I would definitely give him a shot... he has always been talented.
© DawgTalkers.net