DawgTalkers.net

Iconic show. RIP Carmine.
The Big Ragu was only 69?!

That was so long ago... I'd have bet he was closer to 80 just based on how much time has passed. I never knew he was so young.

RIP, Carmine.
Yeah, that seems kind of young ... although, "Fonzie" is 76, but "Ritchie" is 67.

Anyway, RIP Eddie. In a way you did go "from rags to riches".
Time changes perspective. When I was a kid watching Happy Days and Laverne & Shirley, they were just soooo much older than me, but now they just don't seem like it. I was a kid and they were all in their mid to late twenties at the time.
Originally Posted by YTownBrownsFan
"Fonzie" is 76

If anyone ever makes it up to Milwaukee, make sure you stop down at the riverfront and get a picture with the "Bronze Fonz". It is a life-sized bronze statue of Henry Winkler as The Fonz.
A picture with a Bronze fonzi statue? Not my style I'll skip it.
RIP it's sad when anyone dies.

Do you know how hard it was to find Pabst Blue Ribbon beer in a bottle on a consistent basis? (nostalgic Milwaukee.<)
If I ever make it to Milwaukie I’ll seek out the bronze Fonz. I can add it to my collection of photos with me and bronze fictional characters. Well, it’s just a collection one. A photo of me with the bronze Rocky in Philadelphia.
Originally Posted by PrplPplEater
Time changes perspective. When I was a kid watching Happy Days and Laverne & Shirley, they were just soooo much older than me, but now they just don't seem like it. I was a kid and they were all in their mid to late twenties at the time.
This is how I think as I get older. I’ll watch shows that I haven’t seen in a long time and think: “Man, that character used to seem WAY older”
If I ever get to Philly, I'll have to get that one.
I currently have the Fonz and Buddy Holly from down in Lubbock (I've been a huge Buddy Holly fan since I was a kid).
© DawgTalkers.net