DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: EveDawg Lunar Eclipse right now! - 05/16/22 04:16 AM
Go outside and view the lunar eclipse happening right now. It is also a Blood Moon such that its a copper red color. Its badass.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/15/science/total-lunar-eclipse-blood-moon-how-to-watch.html
Posted By: FATE Re: Lunar Eclipse right now! - 05/16/22 12:59 PM
Too cloudy here in Fort Wayne last night. Pretty disappointing, I never seem to be in the right place at the right time to see the cool stuff.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Lunar Eclipse right now! - 05/16/22 05:10 PM
Same here in the Nashville area. To cloudy to see a thing.
Posted By: PrplPplEater Re: Lunar Eclipse right now! - 05/17/22 06:43 PM
It was fairly clear in the Medina area. I got to see it. It was one of the few celestial events of my lifetime that I've actually gotten to see.
I didn't see much of the red in the moon, but the coyotes are here started losing their crap when the eclipse was first beginning. They'd gone quiet well before we hit totality, but that first 30 minutes was nutty sounding. It was DARK out when we hit totality. I went around the house and killed all the lights just to enjoy how dark it was outside. Literally like a wall of blackness that you walked into. It was great!
I didn't stay outside for all of it, rather I went out about every 20-30 minutes to see how it was progressing, and I went to bed shortly after the shadow started to exit the moon.
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: Lunar Eclipse right now! - 05/17/22 10:04 PM

Posted By: FrankZ Re: Lunar Eclipse right now! - 05/17/22 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by GratefulDawg

THIS is the view I want... oh boy..
© DawgTalkers.net