DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: OldColdDawg This bald-headed miracle is not a baby! - 05/24/22 01:58 AM

https://twitter.com/BostonGlobeTech/status/1528768823301660673?s=20&t=9ejV99Adal2wVZFVTVlCzQ

I have a full head of hair, but some might be interested.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: This bald-headed miracle is not a baby! - 05/24/22 09:51 AM
Had things like this been available when I first started losing hair around 50 years old I might have given it a shot. My hair loss was all on the crown. At this point I like my buzzed head too much. I wouldn't want a head of hair anymore. One swipe of a towel up top and I am ready to go after a shower.

No more combs, no more trips to the barber shop. Just stand in front of the mirror and buzz it myself once a week.
Posted By: Dave Re: This bald-headed miracle is not a baby! - 05/24/22 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
Had things like this been available when I first started losing hair around 50 years old I might have given it a shot. My hair loss was all on the crown. At this point I like my buzzed head too much. I wouldn't want a head of hair anymore. One swipe of a towel up top and I am ready to go after a shower.

No more combs, no more trips to the barber shop. Just stand in front of the mirror and buzz it myself once a week.

Copy that. Its not like I was Brad Pitt or George Clooney when I had hair and besides, my wife always liked my buzz cut.
I think the third pic looks like a toupee. But if I'm a woman with this disease, this pills a game changer.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: This bald-headed miracle is not a baby! - 05/24/22 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
I think the third pic looks like a toupee. But if I'm a woman with this disease, this pills a game changer.

If they can take it. I didn't really read the article. Some have warnings that women shouldn't even touch the stuff.
Posted By: bonefish Re: This bald-headed miracle is not a baby! - 05/24/22 10:16 PM
Hell I have been bald so long; I don't even think about hair any longer.

It once seemed important. Now it has no meaning at all to me.
© DawgTalkers.net