DawgTalkers.net
Hard to believe, I've lost 88 pounds since Jan 2020. About 15 to go. This has been such a slow journey but I'm getting there. Keto, swimming, water aerobics, roller skating and now very slow running. Hope everyone is doing well.
Great job! I have stalled at about 50# or so, as I contionue to have surgical work done.
I stalled many times for several weeks but have lost inches during that time. Thanks for the encouragement! Best wishes with your surgeries. We can do it!
Originally Posted by sk8termom
Hard to believe, I've lost 88 pounds since Jan 2020. About 15 to go. This has been such a slow journey but I'm getting there. Keto, swimming, water aerobics, roller skating and now very slow running. Hope everyone is doing well.

That is awesome to hear!
who///would know lswans jersey number. I thought it was 7, or 8.
injured fingers = no keyboard.
Congratulations on the weight loss.
Great job, skinnysk8ter!
Congrats on the weight loss young lady.
Great job, mom! Very proud of you!
Damn 88 pounds that is a bunch

Congrats for all the hard work.
That is great! Keep up the hard work! I've been working out myself lately and it has me feeling better these days so I wish you the best at what you doing =)
Congrats, mom! That’s awesome news and keep going, don’t rest on your laurels. Glad you’re back posting. smile
Missed you! The weight loss is amazing. Be proud of that. Don't stop now.
"Sk8termom only casts half a shadow!" thumbsup
Congrats! Be somewhat careful with keto, it increases your risk of liver damage. I'm not a doctor - I'm sure yours can fill you in on the details, and perform tests. Nonetheless, congrats!
Congratulations! That's a remarkable achievement. You should be proud of yourself.
Holy smokes, that's outstanding!!

Kudos on all of that hard work and congratulations on adopting a new lifestyle! The best is yet to come... you're only just scratching the surface of what you and your body can do!
© DawgTalkers.net