DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: sk8termom Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/16/23 09:30 PM
I lost my husband of 26 years early this morning. He was 70, and by the way quite the Browns fan. He had COPD, a weak heart, diabetes. He was in hospice at home and doing OK. He decided to go to a respite facility for a week to give both of us a break. Unfortunately, he passed early this morning in his sleep. They think that his heart just gave out. I'm devastated. Thanks for reading this far. Please give your loved ones a big hug.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/16/23 09:47 PM
You have my sincerest condolences. I haven't lost a spouse but have lost both of my parents, a brother and a nephew. It's a very hard thing to go through. I can't imagine losing my wife. So sorry to hear about this. You have my prayers during such a difficult time.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/16/23 09:49 PM
This is so sad. Prayers for you and family and loved ones. May God help you find comfort.
Posted By: bonefish Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/16/23 10:12 PM
My deepest condolences.

In recent years I have lost a number of people who were very close. You are never prepared for grieving. There is no blueprint of how to react.

It just hits you on a individual basis. I miss people deeply. Hard to look at photos. I think of them often.

Draw closer to those you love for support.
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/16/23 10:15 PM
Oh, mom I am truly sorry for your loss. Not many good days in your immediate future, but better ones await. Stay strong.
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/16/23 10:58 PM
May you find peace in your loss.
Posted By: AZBrown Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/16/23 11:01 PM
Prayers and condolences from the southern border.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/16/23 11:06 PM
So sorry to hear of this.
Posted By: jaybird Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/16/23 11:22 PM
I am so sorry to hear... I can't imagine losing my wife... you have our prayers...
Posted By: sk8termom Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/16/23 11:56 PM
Everyone - your support is so much appreciated. I just can't believe this happened so soon. Thank you again.
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/17/23 12:18 AM
I’m so sorry Mom. You and your family are in my prayers.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/17/23 02:02 AM
My sincerest condolences to you and your family. I pray that God will comfort you all.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/17/23 02:11 AM
Never the news one likes to read. I am very saddened with the news of your loss. My prayer is that your heart finds its way into God's healing hands.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/17/23 02:22 AM
Love, thoughts and prayers headed your way.
Posted By: bbrowns32 Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/17/23 02:28 AM
My sincere condolences, mom. Wonderful memories stay with us and if you close your eyes you can still see and hear your loved one...
Posted By: TTTDawg Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/17/23 02:31 AM
Condolences and prayers from here Mom. It's never ever easy.

Sorry to hear of your loss.
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/17/23 03:51 AM
I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through, sk8termom.
Deepest condolences to You and your family.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/17/23 09:40 AM
My heart and Prayers go out to you and the rest of the family.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/17/23 11:44 AM
Prayers to you and your family. Hoping you find comfort with the great memories together
Posted By: FORTBROWNFAN Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/17/23 01:19 PM
Sending prayers of strength for you.
Posted By: FATE Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/17/23 01:26 PM
I'm very sorry to hear this, mom. I'll keep you in my prayers and pray for your healing heart. Hopefully, soon, 26 years of great memories will start to ease the pain.
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/17/23 10:56 PM
Sorry for your loss & prayers your way.
Posted By: Homewood Dog Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/17/23 11:41 PM
All my condolences and prayers Mom. I lost my wife of over 40 years in February of 2022 and it still hurts. She was 60 had cancer and her weakened heart gave out. Awful to see what she went through the last few months of her life. The saddest thing was we just became grandparents for the 1st time 4 months before she passed. I feel your grief and am truly sorry. May the good lord give you and your family strength at this difficult time.
Posted By: sk8termom Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/18/23 01:05 AM
Originally Posted by Homewood Dog
All my condolences and prayers Mom. I lost my wife of over 40 years in February of 2022 and it still hurts. She was 60 had cancer and her weakened heart gave out. Awful to see what she went through the last few months of her life. The saddest thing was we just became grandparents for the 1st time 4 months before she passed. I feel your grief and am truly sorry. May the good lord give you and your family strength at this difficult time.

I'm so sorry this happened to you. Jim was so weak the last month or so that he couldn't even get up from his lift chair with the help of his walker It was so sad to see him deteriorate so much at the end. Thank you.
Posted By: sk8termom Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/18/23 01:08 AM
Thanks so much again. You folks are amazing.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/18/23 09:54 AM
Only half as amazing as you young lady smile
Posted By: PrplPplEater Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/19/23 07:57 AM
Oh my gosh, I am so sorry to see this, mom. Long distance hugs & prayers for you
Posted By: mac Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/19/23 02:15 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, you have our condolences.
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/19/23 04:46 PM
Sorry to learn of your loss. Prayers for you both and all who loved you. I wish you strength, faith, and comfort, 'Mom. Seek peace.
Posted By: RememberMuni Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/20/23 01:17 AM
Prayers your way friend. Please send me a pm if there’s anything that my family and I can do for you.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Please spare a few prayers for me - 05/24/23 02:14 AM
Sorry for your loss. I’m at a loss for words. Our heartfelt condolences to you and yours.
© DawgTalkers.net