DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: THROW LONG RIP Matthew Perry - 10/29/23 05:06 AM
shocked. and sad. Not only a sitcom star he played in at least one movie across from salma hyaek.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: RIP Matthew Perry - 10/29/23 05:38 AM
54 is way too young to die ..... but we don't really get a say in when the time comes.

RIP, and prayers for his family and friends.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: RIP Matthew Perry - 10/29/23 05:42 AM
RIP too soon. He overcame so much.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: RIP Matthew Perry - 10/29/23 09:38 AM
really sad ... RIP Matthew
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: RIP Matthew Perry - 10/29/23 02:58 PM
RIP.

I can't say I know much about the guy. He was a cast member of Friends. I know that, but never really watched the show.

I do feel badly for his family. At 54 or whatever he was, that was at least 10-15 years young IMO.

As YTBF said, you just never know when the card is going to be called.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: RIP Matthew Perry - 10/29/23 03:52 PM
he's dealt with drugs/alcohol for decades and has been really supportive of others dealing with the same ... he made it his life's goal to do so

he'll be missed
Posted By: lampdogg Re: RIP Matthew Perry - 10/29/23 07:43 PM
It hurts a little to me. Overcame a lot. I never really watched Friends until their run ended, but my wife got me into it and I love it now. His character was my favourite on the show, sarcastic and self-deprecating humour.
Sad news.
Posted By: jaybird Re: RIP Matthew Perry - 10/30/23 01:08 AM
Very sad...
Posted By: leadtheway Re: RIP Matthew Perry - 10/30/23 01:14 AM
This one hurt a bit. Was a big fan of friends and Matthew Perry. His twitter list posts was pretty odd. Almost like he was foretelling
Posted By: Damanshot Re: RIP Matthew Perry - 10/30/23 12:04 PM
Originally Posted by THROW LONG
shocked. and sad. Not only a sitcom star he played in at least one movie across from salma hyaek.

You can't forget "The Whole Nine Yards" Man that was a funny movie with Bruce Willis.

RIP Matthew....
© DawgTalkers.net