DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/17/18 08:14 PM
This game? I really don't know.
Posted By: CalDawg Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/17/18 08:32 PM
I say the Browns will come out and kick their asses...

So clearly the Bucks will win.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/18/18 12:35 AM
I have no idea, but I'll be rooting for Baker and the boys.
Posted By: clwb419 Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/19/18 06:55 PM
38-24 Browns.

I think Garrett has a career day and defense scores at least once and has several turnovers. I also think we run on them well and Baker has a very solid performance (I don't see him struggling like that 2 games in a row).

Pretty much the opposite of last week smile
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/19/18 08:18 PM
fingerscrossed I am rooting for The Good Guys! Hope we find a way. I have no idea which team may show up.
"Unleash the Elf!"

Winning is more fun. Hope the refs do not beat us.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/19/18 08:24 PM
Tampa Bay 30
Cleveland 23
Posted By: 1oldMutt Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/19/18 08:33 PM
Fearing a downward spiral. Hoping for at least 2-3 more wins. TB squeeks by 24-17.
Cleveland 63
Tampa 25

Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/19/18 09:34 PM
What happens if we get blown out again?
Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/19/18 09:46 PM
Originally Posted By: cfrs15

I know, I know!!! :::raises hand:::

We lose. smirk
Posted By: HotBYoungTurk Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/19/18 10:42 PM

Blown out or lose by 1, fans will do what they always do:

1- Fire Hue
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/19/18 11:02 PM
Originally Posted By: HotBYoungTurk

Blown out or lose by 1, fans will do what they always do:

1- Fire Hue
for me, I usually question my existence immediately after a loss
Posted By: kwhip Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/20/18 10:15 AM
This is the week many on the Isle of Optimism can breathe again.

Mayfield's coming out game.

High completion %. Big plays to Duke. Drop, set and Fire.

I'm talking 22 for 28 range and 350+ yards. 3 TDS and 0 Picks.

Cincy goes down in KC.
Brees finally beats Baltimore. The ONLY team he's never popped.

Brown's are ONE HALF GAME OUT OF FIRST!!!!!!

Brown's 31
Tampa 22

FREE pitchers of Margaritas on the Isle!!!!!!!!

Diam, can I do that? Lol
Posted By: kwhip Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/20/18 10:39 AM
www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-baker-...d-his-strong-st
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/20/18 10:51 AM
One more time ...

EVERYTHINGS FREE .....

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo ...

This ones winnable ... either way ... i’m LOOKING FORWARD TO IT ....

We need to bounce back .... we need to see Oakland O and Tampa has just the D to give us a shot to do it especially without McCoy ...

LETS GOOOOOOOoooooooo ... thumbsup
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/20/18 11:01 AM
Originally Posted By: kwhip
This is the week many on the Isle of Optimism can breathe again.

Mayfield's coming out game.

High completion %. Big plays to Duke. Drop, set and Fire.

I'm talking 22 for 28 range and 350+ yards. 3 TDS and 0 Picks.

Cincy goes down in KC.
Brees finally beats Baltimore. The ONLY team he's never popped.

Brown's are ONE HALF GAME OUT OF FIRST!!!!!!

Brown's 31
Tampa 22

FREE pitchers of Margaritas on the Isle!!!!!!!!

Diam, can I do that? Lol

This is in Tampa, right? The Isle should be serving Sangria, not Margaritas.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/20/18 11:03 AM
I agree. This is a game we can win. We need to win, it is important. The season can fall apart if we don't. The team needs to go out and get it done. Good teams rebound. I will enjoy seeing that tomorrow.
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/20/18 11:06 AM
Sangria’s for those that wish and margaratia’s for this that wish ...

LETS GOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo ....
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/20/18 11:12 AM
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
I agree. This is a game we can win. We need to win, it is important. The season can fall apart if we don't. The team needs to go out and get it done. Good teams rebound. I will enjoy seeing that tomorrow.

Difference is if we lose i won’t go into meltdown mode .... I’m excited for the TALENT and its there .... its just really young and inexperienced at this point ... BUT ITS THERE!!!

I’m going to make the choice to ENJOY watching the team GROW and MATURE as opposed to call for heads to roll due to unrealistic expectations .... thumbsup
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/20/18 11:27 AM
If we lose you won't hear me calling for heads to roll....plus...we aren't going to lose.
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/20/18 11:43 AM
If we lose you won't hear me calling for heads to roll....plus...we aren't going to lose.

LETS GOOOOOOoooooooooo .... thumbsup
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/20/18 01:33 PM
If we lose, I'll be a little less optimistic smile
Posted By: CalDawg Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/20/18 02:34 PM
Quote:
This is a game we can win. We need to win, it is important.

Said every fan, coach, and player in Tampa Bay.

crazy
Posted By: CapCity Dawg Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/20/18 03:22 PM
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
Sangria’s for those that wish and margaratia’s for this that wish ...

LETS GOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo ....

We’re ready for the crowds!
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/20/18 08:30 PM
We win this one ... Gut feeling just like the Ravens game defense steps up ... thumbsup
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/21/18 03:41 AM
Hey friends. Long time no talk. I’ll be at the game this week. Wife’s family is from Tampa. Taking my son and father-in-law. Son’s first game. Hope to bring home a winner. I’m torn as far as my objective expectations. They have some good weapons on offense. The only good team we handily lost to was a great team with lots of balance. Here’s hoping.
Welcome back. Where the heck have you been?
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/21/18 08:09 AM
enjoy the game ... bring us some luck
Posted By: kwhip Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/21/18 11:58 AM
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg

LETS GOOOOOOoooooooooo .... thumbsup

OK Dawgs. It's Game Day and I'm feeling REAL GOOD about this one.

No McCoy. No Curry. Chubb GOES OFF. Predicting 100+ yards and Duke to get at least 7 Catches. Landry has his BIG GAME.

Predicting the Defense goes off on Winston creating multiple turnovers.

WE WIN!!!!!!!!

31-22 (Tampa gets junk time TD late with a failed 2 point conversion.

GO KC!!!!!!!
GO NEW ORLEANS!!!!
Posted By: bbrowns32 Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/21/18 12:05 PM

Yes, it is. We need this one badly as our schedule for the next few games does us no favors...
Posted By: eotab Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/21/18 12:50 PM
j/c...well the defense was very embarrassed with their effort of last week and they are saying they are eager to redeem themselves this week.

Hope that is true and we will have our First Laughter of the season!
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/21/18 01:07 PM
Browns of course thumbsup
Posted By: tru_dawgs Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/21/18 01:59 PM
We dont have any answers for the Buccaneers weapons...and we dont have any weapons...Buccs will take the cake.
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/21/18 02:26 PM
If we lose big we need to prep for Hue being fired.
this team is too mentally fragile to win on the road.
it cant even put out a actual effort at home of all places.
a culture of quitting and not caring is starting to slowly
make its way into the locker room.
Tampa will win this easily 31 14.
Posted By: Dawg Citizen Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/21/18 03:19 PM

Then the count down clock begins to when Hue gets fired.

Since it's a road game Tampa Bay will win.
Posted By: jacksondawg Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/21/18 03:20 PM
Tampa rolls 37
Browns 17
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/21/18 03:22 PM
It might get ugly if we lose this .. then head into Pitt (who's coming off a BYE and has Bell)
Posted By: The Beast Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/21/18 03:47 PM
This should be a shootout. Whoever has the ball last wins. Of course we all hope that it is the Browns.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/21/18 03:48 PM
I just dont know if we have the offense to get into a game like that
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/21/18 03:57 PM
Browns - 27
Buccaneers - 23
Too many injuries on defense will allow Tampa to score bigly.

Offense's flaws are exposed on game film and Haley's inflexibility means little adaptation.

The team's very tepid, flat play last week suggests the team quit due to some unknown locker room issue or some sort of behind-the-scenes drama. Or maybe they were just tired after so many overtime games and they are gassed. I'm not sure just what happened last week, but the Browns playing like that at home forebodes further poor play on the road.

Tampa rolls while Browns go, "Meh."
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/21/18 04:00 PM
Thinking about an away win is almost unfathomable for me
Posted By: clwb419 Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/21/18 05:11 PM
Originally Posted By: clwb419
38-24 Browns.

I think Garrett has a career day and defense scores at least once and has several turnovers. I also think we run on them well and Baker has a very solid performance (I don't see him struggling like that 2 games in a row).

when I was talking about the defense scoring, a safety wasn't what I was thinking of, but I'll take it...lol
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/21/18 05:49 PM
How can a team go from being the talk of the NFL to this in 2 weeks????
Based on the 1st quarter+?

Not us.
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/21/18 05:54 PM
How can we beat Baltimore Tie Pittsburgh and should have beaten NO and now this ...
Posted By: clwb419 Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/21/18 05:58 PM
38-24 Browns.

when I was talking about the defense scoring, a safety wasn't what I was thinking of, but I'll take it...lol

Ok, wishful thinking. It'll be closer to 56-2 Bucs this game.
Posted By: Haus Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/21/18 06:13 PM
Originally Posted By: PastorMarc
How can we beat Baltimore Tie Pittsburgh and should have beaten NO and now this ...

Those three teams have Super Bowl winning head coaches leading the way. Say what you will about Tomlin, Harbaugh, and Payton, but they are all good coaches who teach and coach their players (who tend to improve as weeks go by), demand accountability, and generally know how to lead a team.

This is a key piece that we are missing.
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/21/18 06:34 PM
Originally Posted By: Haus

Those three teams have Super Bowl winning head coaches leading the way. Say what you will about Tomlin, Harbaugh, and Payton, but they are all good coaches who teach and coach their players (who tend to improve as weeks go by), demand accountability, and generally know how to lead a team.

This is a key piece that we are missing.

I agree but we looked like an NFL team when we played them and now we look like well ..
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/21/18 06:35 PM
them..
Posted By: Dawg Citizen Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/21/18 10:08 PM
How can a team go from being the talk of the NFL to this in 2 weeks????

Injuries, other teams starting to take the Browns seriously, Browns not being able to handle success and letting self doubt creep back in. Playing like they want to win instead of expecting to win.
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/22/18 03:20 AM
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
Welcome back. Where the heck have you been?

Rough one today. Ugh. I’ve been taking a break and going behind the scenes. There has been a lot of toxicity around here lately. Hoping the team can turn things around soon.
Man, try to escape toxicity anywhere in this world these days. crazy
Posted By: The Beast Re: Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win? - 10/22/18 05:24 PM
Originally Posted By: The Beast
This should be a shootout. Whoever has the ball last wins. Of course we all hope that it is the Browns.

Well not exactly a shootout but this was correct. Unfortunately.
© DawgTalkers.net