DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/24/18 08:17 PM
I certainly hope the Browns win this one but since we don't have a really good receiving core I'm gonna have to pick the Steelers. (((Ick.)))
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/24/18 08:48 PM
US!!!!
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/24/18 09:23 PM
Quote:
Browns vs Steelers: Who will win?

Cardiologists and liquor store owners.
Posted By: 1oldMutt Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/24/18 09:26 PM
Unraveling continues...
Posted By: slick Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/24/18 09:37 PM
I believe the loss to the bucs may have put some of the players on this team into the "going through the motions " mentality. I think some of them are already not only accepting that they wont be making the playoffs but are wondering if hue will even be thier coach next week.

Steelers 27

Browns 10
Posted By: bonefish Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/24/18 10:05 PM
So true. Great response.

It's not like this season has been kind to my system.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/24/18 10:14 PM
steelers 34
browns 13
Posted By: Steubenvillian Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/24/18 11:10 PM
Every year we play the Steelers close and everybody gets happy, then we go to Pittsburgh and get pummeled. I don't see anything changing this year.

I look for more non calls if we are even close in this game.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/24/18 11:20 PM
I like our chances for once.

With a young talented team in places and our franchise QB anything can happen.

We need to put 2 good halfs together for once.

Baker and the boys 26
Pittsburgh 24
Posted By: sk8termom Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/25/18 12:31 AM
Steelers 27
Browns 20

close game but the Steelers pull it out
Posted By: CalDawg Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/25/18 01:09 AM
Refs by three.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/25/18 01:15 AM
Originally Posted By: 1oldMutt
Unraveling continues...

I don't get this comment.

We didn't win a game last year. We only won 1 the year before.

We have won 2 already this year. We tied another. We have been in 3 OT games. We came back w/a great effort in the second half last week and lost on a 59 yd. FG.

Unraveling?

I call BS!
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/25/18 04:06 AM
22-20, Browns.
Posted By: CapCity Dawg Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/25/18 11:18 AM
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Originally Posted By: 1oldMutt
Unraveling continues...

I don't get this comment.

We didn't win a game last year. We only won 1 the year before.

We have won 2 already this year. We tied another. We have been in 3 OT games. We came back w/a great effort in the second half last week and lost on a 59 yd. FG.

Unraveling?

I call BS!

Not to nit pick, but we’ve been in 4 overtime games. If I remember correctly they’ve all been close to complete OT periods as well. Almost an extra 40 minutes of football
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/25/18 01:31 PM
End of the day ...

Struggling does not = falling apart ...

Were struggling on O right now ... theres valid reasons for it ... theres also plenty of reason for hope ... i’ll say it again .. there’s PLENTY OF REASON FOR HOPE ...

Funny part guys ... before the season i started a thread based on the fact that everyone was all doom and gloom about the season ... if we made a proposal that we’d be 2 - 4 - 1 with 3 ot losses and one of the losses being a hose job by the refs and 2 others (Pit and NO) where our fg missed a very makeable game winning attempt in 1 and an extra point and a very makeable fg and a game winning attempt from 55 i believe ...

They’d a jumped all over it ...

Now all anyone wants to talk about is how bad Hue is ... makes sense to me .. rolleyes ...
Posted By: bbrowns32 Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/25/18 01:40 PM
On paper, and past record, we shouldn't win this one. But Haley has something to prove and you know the old saying: On any given day...

Having said that, I think the Steelers by slightly under 2 TD's.
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/25/18 02:28 PM
"The Last time the Browns won in Pittsburgh, Baker Mayfield was 8 years old."

https://twitter.com/ESPNCleveland/status/1055465263267827714
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/25/18 02:48 PM
Browns - 17

Steelers - 27
Posted By: rastanplan Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/25/18 03:44 PM
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
End of the day ...

Were struggling on O right now ... theres valid reasons for it ... theres also plenty of reason for hope ... i’ll say it again .. there’s PLENTY OF REASON FOR HOPE ...

Funny part guys ... before the season i started a thread based on the fact that everyone was all doom and gloom about the season ... if we made a proposal that we’d be 2 - 4 - 1 with 3 ot losses and one of the losses being a hose job by the refs and 2 others (Pit and NO) where our fg missed a very makeable game winning attempt in 1 and an extra point and a very makeable fg and a game winning attempt from 55 i believe ...

Now all anyone wants to talk about is how bad Hue is ... makes sense to me .. rolleyes ...

Go back and read the thread. 2-3 games is what most people expected @half season,just for Hue to keep the job.

Nothing extraordinary... how close the games were never mattered. 6-8 wins is the expected season result for this level of the team.
Posted By: Hamfist Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/25/18 05:29 PM
Heart picks the Browns by 4.
Head picks the Steelers by 17.
Injuries in the DB ranks will hurt.
Posted By: superbowldogg Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/25/18 05:46 PM
Browns in by 1 off a missed Steelers FG 21-20
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
End of the day ...

Bro, why do you bring up Hue in every thread?

You are the first person on this thread....j/s
Posted By: PrplPplEater Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/25/18 06:50 PM
Originally Posted By: Hamfist
Heart picks the Browns by 4.
Head picks the Steelers by 17.
Injuries in the DB ranks will hurt.

This about sums it up for me.

The Heart says we win this one and get over that hump - the one where we have not had a single season since The Return where we have not lost at least one game to them.

The Head says that we fought them hard in Game 1, but since then they've stepped it up and we've taken steps back and the injuries and lack of depth right now will be too much for us to overcome.
Posted By: BigWillieStyle Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/25/18 07:05 PM
Hope I'm wrong.......

Steelers 38

Browns 23
https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-brow...etime-123744128

The crew of the REF that was just fired is officiating the game on Sunday.

Give the Steelers a free TD in this game. Mark it down.
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/25/18 08:03 PM
rofl ... good one ... thumbsup

Figured i’d Beat u too it ... wink ...
Posted By: tru_dawgs Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/25/18 09:01 PM
Originally Posted By: BigWillieStyle
Hope I'm wrong.......

Steelers 38

Browns 23

This is where I'm going as well...seems pretty accurate...we just arent a good football team
Posted By: tru_dawgs Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/25/18 09:01 PM
Originally Posted By: willitevachange
https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-brow...etime-123744128

The crew of the REF that was just fired is officiating the game on Sunday.

Give the Steelers a free TD in this game. Mark it down.

Lmao
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/25/18 11:27 PM
I'm 'bout as optimistic as anybody around.. but the Steelers are coming off a restful bye week, they are clinging to first place by a half game.. it's only a half game because of a tie with us... which I'm sure they are none too happy about... it's in Pittsburgh...

This is going to be a game in which the Steelers seek to prove that they are still the Steelers and we are still the Browns... and they are going to try to bury us...

this game will tell us a lot about the mental and emotional fortitude of this team.. and their maturity... if we don't match their physicality.. or if we repeatedly shoot ourselves in the foot.. we will get blown out.
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/25/18 11:30 PM
Revenge of the Zebras: Cruz Control!

Just in time for halloween, this could get scary. Drama and theatre in Ketchup Delta.

I am wishing for a win. Chubb and Duke could help.
Posted By: FATE Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/26/18 12:56 AM

Steelers eeked out a victory after their bye last year, against the hapless Colts. Before that they had lost three straight years.
Posted By: Razorthorns Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/26/18 09:09 AM
With no one to throw to we will get lucky to get 200 passing yards as the steelers pummel us.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/26/18 10:54 AM
I'm severely worried about Hubbard and Harrison holding the pocket this game
Posted By: CapCity Dawg Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/26/18 12:02 PM
Honestly - I think we get it handed to us. Not quite as bad as the Chargers did (almost called them "SD." Can't break that habit, but no sense in calling them "LA" as they will be moving again I expect), but I do not see this as close.

No Mitchell, no Schobert, no Gaines. I do not think out O will keep up with theirs.
Posted By: eotab Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/26/18 12:13 PM
When I watch a game I watch as a pure fan, not a coach not an analyst who must not be biased. I like most of you go full throttle. I do not wish to be accurate in predictions. I see nothing but OUR FIRST AWAY WIN in a long long time.

We are catching up to the rest of the NFL and to the leaders of our Division. Time to FINISH! At ketchup stadium a win...heck might as well make it a shalacking!!!

Posted By: PrplPplEater Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/26/18 03:40 PM
Originally Posted By: CapCity Dawg
I do not think out O will keep up with theirs.

I do not think that we will get another six turnovers out of them to keep us in the game.

We have to shut down their offense with an injured secondary.
Posted By: lionchamp29 Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/26/18 04:32 PM
go for the tie!
Posted By: FORTBROWNFAN Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/26/18 04:34 PM
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN
Quote:

Cardiologists and liquor store owners.

Maybe Pepto Bismal manufacturers also.
the Steelers have better talent and coaching.
plus playing at home.
those are 3 elements the Browns cant overcome.
plus the Steelers had a bye to get rest.
the Steelers have put that drama behind them.
they are playing at a high level now.
meanwhile the Browns are struggling to finish.
the Browns have no definitive advantage over the Steelers.
Baker will throw for 200 and change
Ben will throw for 300 and 3 TDS
Duke will have his customary 23 yds rushing and 37 yds receiving game
meanwhile Conner will have 100 easy.
and AB will get his yds. while Landry will eat up about 12 catches for 96 yds.

Steelers 31
Browns 13
Posted By: The Beast Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/26/18 07:00 PM
Heard this on the radio today:

Who is their coach? How many Super Bowls has he won? Who is our coach? How many road games have the Browns lost in a row?

Who's winning this game? Not the Browns.
Posted By: Haus Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/26/18 08:10 PM
Quote:

I don't know. I do know the Steelers are a good team and we're playing in their yard. They're coming off a bye-week and I'm sure they want revenge for that stupid tie to start the season.

There are a lot of reasons to count the Browns out. That said, the Browns are 2-4-1, and if they lose this game, the season is pretty much over. I look forward to seeing how the Browns fight with their backs against the wall.

Ya never know.
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/26/18 10:22 PM
Myles Garrett, Jabrill Peppers “absolutely” views Steelers game as unfinished business

Posted by Mike Florio on October 26, 2018, 6:11 PM EDT

The Browns and Steelers get together on Sunday, seven weeks (and 70 minutes) after playing to a draw in Week One. A pair of defensive players who arrived in Cleveland via round one of the 2017 draft provided the same answer when asked on Friday whether the rematch entails a sense of unfinished business: “Absolutely.”

That was the immediate response both from defensive end Myles Garrett and safety Jabrill Peppers.

“You do not know who is the better out of the two yet,” Garrett said. “We have to finish it off and see who wins round two.”

“I definitely feel like we let them sneak out of here,” Peppers added. “We fought all of the way back, but it should not have even been that if we did what we were supposed to do from the get go. We are just going to go over there focused, ready to go, hungry. They are coming off of a bye week so they will probably have a couple of wrinkles and things we probably have not seen on tape yet. For the most part, we know what we are going to get. We know what their guys are. We know what we have to do to win. It is just about going to battle.”

During the last battle, the Browns created six turnovers. Can they do it again?

“That is the goal,” Garrett said. “Six turnovers is a lot, but I think that it is doable. Just have to keep on getting after [quarterback Ben Roethlisberger].”

Both players also see the game as pivotal to the season of a 2-4-1 team that has been in position to win six of its seven games.

“For our season and our momentum, we have to come back and punch them in the mouth,” Garrett said. “It is definitely a big game for us as it is for them — all division games are. We have to be on our p’s and q’s.”

Said Peppers: “You could not write this story any better. Coming off of a tough loss — three tough losses. Two of those, I think, we should have had, but that is the way the ball rolls some times. They are top of the division. We tied them at our place the first game of the season. Now, we get a chance to go up to their place. It is set up perfectly. Get this bad taste out of our mouths and start this run.”

They’re both right. There’s a huge difference between 3-4-1 and 2-5-1. And if the Browns are going to be true contenders in 2018, they need to find a way to come home from the confluence of three rivers with that third win.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...ished-business/
Posted By: kwhip Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/27/18 10:30 AM
No score prediction this week.

Pitts lost 3 of the last 4 off a Bye week. Starting SLOW.

WE take advantage of that and we can TAKE THIS.

Gonna be Rain Game Part II.

Chubb and Johnson ALL DAY!!!!!
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/27/18 07:35 PM
We are going to need our WRs to step up big time if we are to have even a chance.
Posted By: Jcamm Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/28/18 04:47 AM
We are too banged up , if we get blown out Hue likely will get canned.
Posted By: lionchamp29 Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/28/18 07:00 AM
money rules so...bookies..

we will win, the points givin
Posted By: Jcamm Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/28/18 09:30 AM
We should just go bombs away their corners stink, just attack attack attack
Posted By: BADdog Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/28/18 02:49 PM
Browns put together their best game this year.

Browns 27
Steelers 17
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Browns vs Steelers: Who will win? - 10/28/18 03:15 PM
lie the opitmism
© DawgTalkers.net