DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: kwhip Predictions - 12/22/18 09:09 AM
PAIN

37-13 BROWNS
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Predictions - 12/22/18 09:26 AM
Browns 30-17
Posted By: AaigSuckinDawg Re: Predictions - 12/22/18 12:12 PM
Not a blowout for the Browns. Bengals are playing better D these days and they will face the Browns (and Baker) for the second time this year.

The Bengals are playing for pride and will be tougher and smarter than they were the last game. Nobody in the AFC North can stomach the idea of losing to the Browns twice in one season. (Too bad - they better get used to it in coming years.)

Browns will win, but they won't obliterate the Bengals.
Posted By: bbrowns32 Re: Predictions - 12/22/18 12:32 PM
Originally Posted By: AaigSuckinDawg
Browns will win, but they won't obliterate the Bengals.

I really don't know what to expect as far as final score, but I do expect to win...
Posted By: Halfback32 Re: Predictions - 12/22/18 01:53 PM
Something just doesn't feel right.. I hope I'm wrong .. Bengals 31 Browns 21
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Predictions - 12/22/18 02:37 PM
The bengals have played better under Driskell the past couple games. Mixon is a great RB. Close game IMO
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Predictions - 12/22/18 02:54 PM
Originally Posted By: Halfback32
Something just doesn't feel right.. I hope I'm wrong .. Bengals 31 Browns 21

Ghosts of seasons past have seeped into your subconscious and are reaking havoc on the realities of today ....

This is DIFFERENT!!!! ...

Were gonna KICK THE SNOT OUT OF THEM ... were a much much better football team today ... they STINK ...

If we can’t shut this O COMPLETELY DOWN both Williams shoud be fired on the spot ... (yo, device thats called HYPERBOLE ... wink ...) ....

No QB ... No AJ .. No Boyd .. NO WAY .... thumbsup
Posted By: Dave Re: Predictions - 12/22/18 03:21 PM
With Mixon banged up, I hope the Browns have schemed for when Gio Bernard enters the game. Last year he took a little swing pass and went 61 yards untouched for a TD. Make sure you put a body on him.

I hope we mix it up a lot on defense, try to confuse Driskel, and force some turnovers. I can see a defensive score happening tomorrow, and I look for a Browns win, I'll say 31-16.
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Predictions - 12/22/18 04:17 PM
Originally Posted By: Dave
With Mixon banged up, I hope the Browns have schemed for when Gio Bernard enters the game. Last year he took a little swing pass and went 61 yards untouched for a TD. Make sure you put a body on him.

I hope we mix it up a lot on defense, try to confuse Driskel, and force some turnovers. I can see a defensive score happening tomorrow, and I look for a Browns win, I'll say 31-16.

I’m banking on not one but two scores from our D ...

I picked them up in my fantasy league for the SB ... i’m Gonna get killed anyhow but now i can root for our D and it only cost me $5 to do it ... thumbsup

I have a line up full of WINGS and PRAYERS in the SB ... thats never good ... *LOL* ... teams been destroyed by injuries over rhe last month ...
Posted By: eotab Re: Predictions - 12/22/18 04:31 PM
j/c...no injuries on both side well nothing major.
both a prediction and Wish.

Blow out, complete domination by the Browns! This is done with extreme caution due to our past history....lol laugh

fingerscrossed fingerscrossed
Posted By: Haus Re: Predictions - 12/22/18 04:54 PM
Browns 34, Bengals 16
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Predictions - 12/22/18 06:28 PM
is mixon banged up?
Posted By: jfanent Re: Predictions - 12/22/18 06:39 PM
Browns. 31-17
Posted By: FATE Re: Predictions - 12/22/18 06:58 PM

This one's a blowout...

Browns 41
Bengals 13
Posted By: TTTDawg Re: Predictions - 12/22/18 07:07 PM
Vegas opened at Browns minus 7 and now stands at -9.5.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/

Imo depends on if the Bengals players have and/or had an issue with "Bakers comments" after the last game.

If so then Browns still win by 10.
If not then we win by 17-20.

Browns............27
Bengals...........13

There ya go.......sorta middled it for ya. nanner
Posted By: CalDawg Re: Predictions - 12/22/18 07:20 PM
I don't think it will be as big of a blowout as some may think.

26-24 Browns
Posted By: Dave Re: Predictions - 12/22/18 07:26 PM
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
is mixon banged up?

Reportedly, he was "limited" in practice Thursday with a wrist injury, and a thigh injury, and was listed as "questionable". He practiced fully on Friday and has no injury designation for the game
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Predictions - 12/22/18 08:02 PM
Browns - 38
Bengals - 6
Posted By: drobs Re: Predictions - 12/22/18 09:20 PM
Browns 24 - Bengals 16. I think Perriman and Erickson score TDs, amongst others.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Predictions - 12/22/18 09:54 PM
thanks dave
Posted By: BuckDawg1946 Re: Predictions - 12/23/18 01:58 AM
Jabril seems to be a little hyped for this game. I hope he is assimilating into the Cleveland culture, I hope you guys are making him feel welcome.

I like the edge.
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: Predictions - 12/23/18 03:47 AM
Quote:
I like the edge.

I do too.
Years ago, I absolutely despised Joey Porter. I found him to be a marble-mouthed low-class punk. When he made the statement "Browns are soft..." it made my blood boil. Problem: he wasn't wrong- and that made me hate him even more.

It's nice to have some guys with vertebrae. Football is a sport of aggression. Browns have been passive for far too long.
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: Predictions - 12/23/18 06:19 AM
Another thought.

I've never really been in the predix business, and I'm not going to start now. However, I will be watching with keen interest to see how this young team plays now that they've been eliminated from The Dance.

For 2-3 weeks, I've heard them all say, "Next game's the only game...". Now, we'll see if they were really living it as they talked it. Right now, I think they still come out with fire: it's a div game, they are playing for pride and .500... and they have a chance to sweep their intrastate rival.

BUT- they are sooo young. Will they allow themselves to come out flat, just because of disappointment? Tomorrow will be a character test, for sure.

Dang, Dawgs.... it's Week 16, playoffs are unattainable.... and My Browns are still interesting. This is such foreign territory.

GGG ED GGG
Woof! Woof!
Posted By: Cincy_Dawg Re: Predictions - 12/23/18 11:38 AM
Being eliminated from the playoff.... WOW ALMOST AT CHRISTMAS... I guess we'll see how much the Team likes the Coaches. ;-)

Seriously I see a Browns Win for the Sweep of the Bungles.
Line: CLE -10 · O/U: 44
Bungles don't beat the spread and Over.

© DawgTalkers.net