DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: The Collector Featured Fox Early Game - 09/23/21 06:28 AM

Announce team is: Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen

https://506sports.com/
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Featured Fox Early Game - 09/23/21 06:31 AM
Chicago is one of the top 3 Metro areas in the USA. Maybe.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Featured Fox Early Game - 09/23/21 06:56 AM
I can see 3/4 of the map! What's up with the center of Wyoming? ONE broadcast station??
Are there too many expat Western New Yorkers from Buffalo, or Washington Football team? Is there a compound of secret military base government workers??

Not enough Snow to shovel in Buffalo each year, they all needed to move to Central Wyoming, to experience the high life.

I can now see the whole map.
Man Jacksonville can't get coverage past the outerbelt.
Florida is mostly Saints, or Falcons.
Buffalo vs Washington also gets some border town near texas and New Mexico. Is that Nogales.
Is Arizona all just one Phoenix station?

So Few people are going to get to see what may be the Giants only win on the year. One of em.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Featured Fox Early Game - 09/23/21 09:54 AM
Lol Jags Cards isnt much of a draw
Posted By: dnadawg Re: Featured Fox Early Game - 09/23/21 01:07 PM
Quote:
I can see 3/4 of the map! What's up with the center of Wyoming? ONE broadcast station??
Are there too many expat Western New Yorkers from Buffalo, or Washington Football team? Is there a compound of secret military base government workers??

Not enough Snow to shovel in Buffalo each year, they all needed to move to Central Wyoming, to experience the high life.

Josh Allen played at Wyoming.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Featured Fox Early Game - 09/23/21 01:26 PM
Supposedly Greg Olsen has been great so far this season in the booth. Burkhardt is normally good. I say this to say anything is better than the crap sandwich we had last week with Gumbel and Archuleta.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Featured Fox Early Game - 09/23/21 02:53 PM
Does anybody remember when Tori Holt was the color guy? That was comedy
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Featured Fox Early Game - 09/23/21 03:27 PM
We REALLY disliked Arceluta. Instant praise for Texans, talking like their sideline coach. No love and strokes for the Land. Crickets. And what the Texxies had to do to "fix" it. He did make Gumball look better. Don't want this pair again!
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Featured Fox Early Game - 09/23/21 03:59 PM
Originally Posted By: Bard Dawg
We REALLY disliked Arceluta. Instant praise for Texans, talking like their sideline coach. No love and strokes for the Land. Crickets. And what the Texxies had to do to "fix" it. He did make Gumball look better. Don't want this pair again!

Everyone thinks the announcers are biased against their team. They aren’t.

I was shocked at how poorly prepared they were for the game. They messed up guys names several times, literally didn’t know what happened in a play other times, and once Gumbell thought Malik McDowell was Christian Kirksey. Not great.
Posted By: oobernoober Re: Featured Fox Early Game - 09/23/21 04:03 PM
I use Gamepass to get games, and got ahold of a family member's cable sign-in to get the game, via gamepass, on my TV. One thing I noticed is that the announcers were barely audible over the in-game audio. I don't know how I did this, but it was wonderful.
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Featured Fox Early Game - 09/23/21 04:20 PM
Originally Posted By: cfrs15

Except Collinsworth, he hate us.
Posted By: TrooperDawg Re: Featured Fox Early Game - 09/23/21 04:28 PM
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG

How long at their kill rate?
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Featured Fox Early Game - 09/23/21 04:50 PM
I said it during the game, but Greg Gumbel needs to call it quits
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Featured Fox Early Game - 09/23/21 05:13 PM
That was Archuletta. I remember that. Such an akward moment. Bunch of silence in there, too.
Posted By: travis08 Re: Featured Fox Early Game - 09/23/21 05:23 PM
Originally Posted By: TrooperDawg
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG

How long at their kill rate?

Cleveland has a higher murder rate than Chicago. As does Cincinnati and Dayton.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Featured Fox Early Game - 09/23/21 05:32 PM
Many on here have a problem grasping the idea of "per capita".
Posted By: oobernoober Re: Featured Fox Early Game - 09/23/21 05:37 PM
... along with keeping politics in PP.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Featured Fox Early Game - 09/23/21 05:42 PM
What does the concept of per capita have to do with politics? wink
Posted By: oobernoober Re: Featured Fox Early Game - 09/23/21 05:54 PM
While I can certainly fabricate a link for you, I was more talking about the reference to Chicago murders. That trope is kinda played out, even in PP.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Featured Fox Early Game - 09/23/21 05:59 PM
I knew what you meant. Thus the wink
Posted By: The Collector Re: Featured Fox Early Game - 09/24/21 02:32 AM
Given that Olsen was a part of the Bears ... gotta feeling he might be a bit slanted toward Bears.

ill be okay though
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Featured Fox Early Game - 09/24/21 04:32 AM
Originally Posted By: cfrs15
Originally Posted By: Bard Dawg

I was shocked at how poorly prepared they were for the game. They messed up guys names several times, literally didn’t know what happened in a play other times, and once Gumbell thought Malik McDowell was Christian Kirksey. Not great.

1. my internet access is dying a slow death or fast becoming a thing of the past. But, givin todays information, with reliable internet, I literally could get boned up on any NFL teams roster enough to not make those mistakes, in 3 days time, (actually both teams of a game.) But.
I don't have as busy a schedule as these elites, who broadcast, and then the real problem, prolly the tv poducers with their lousy stories in their ears,)
and then the final variable how I wouldn't make those mistakes, difference between me and them, is,
I care, I'd care if I were broadcasting a football game.
A lot of times I doubt these folks do,
Plus, writing out 90 man rosters longhand is a hobby, I doubt few of these elites have. rofl

Don't know how much internet access I'll have in the next 6 months.
© DawgTalkers.net