DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: slick Predictions - 09/29/21 04:41 AM
This game scares me. Would feel better if it were at home. Cousins is playing remarkably well. He all ready has 8tds and thier run game is also top 5 in the nfl. On the defensive side of the ball they are not good at all. However, with cousins not being a rookie, i expect woods to revert back to his prevent defense. This is the first time this year i am not picking the browns, just have a really bad feeling about this one.

Vikings-30
Browns-20
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Predictions - 09/29/21 05:50 AM
I think this will be a slugfest until we wear them down. Browns 41-31
Posted By: 10YrOvernightSuccess Re: Predictions - 09/29/21 12:55 PM
If I were betting money this week (which I’m not) I’d probably take the Vikings. Both teams are coming off strong wins but I just think we’re not consistent, we haven’t played a complete game on both sides of the ball yet. It’s a toss up but I think the Browns still have some “dumb” early losses to get through and this looks like a perfect candidate.

That said, I’m putting my head in the sand and officially sticking with the homer pick. High scoring affair, close but we win by a nose.

Browns 34
Vikings 32
Posted By: Brown to the Bone Re: Predictions - 09/29/21 01:39 PM
I think we light it up and dominate the Vikings especially when the second half rolls around.

This defense is on a high I expect they will be fired up to get after whomever ends up having the misfortune of being on the opposite side from them.

I say we win 38-27 but the score will be a bit misleading cause it will never really be close. Like the Bears they will be questioning if they are who they think they can be when we are done with them.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Predictions - 09/29/21 02:06 PM
I would (and will) put money on Minnesota this weekend. They’re a good team. It’s a game that has scared me all offseason (in fact, the next four games have scared me … at MIN, at LAC, AZ, and DEN).

I’m going to say

Minnesota 30
Cleveland 24
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Predictions - 09/29/21 03:41 PM
Browns - 33

Vikings - 26
Posted By: Homewood Dog Re: Predictions - 09/29/21 03:44 PM
When I saw this game on our schedule it did make me a little uneasy. As a matter of fact, the Chargers, Denver and Detroit games do also. We have a good team and all these games are winnable. However, as I've brought up in the past, we have terrible lifetime records against these teams and we've lost to them even when our Browns had a decent team. We should beat Detroit. Arizona will be tough and Green Bay at their place on Christmas will probably be a loss. All of our remaining games could go either way. This won't be a popular statement but we could lose 8 or 9 games. Our schedule is that tough! Just my 2 cents
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Predictions - 09/29/21 07:35 PM
Browns 38
Vikings 37
Posted By: The Collector Re: Predictions - 09/29/21 08:25 PM
I'm picking the Browns to win until they prove to me that they are unable

We'll go 34 - 26
Posted By: slick Re: Predictions - 09/29/21 09:19 PM
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
I would (and will) put money on Minnesota this weekend. They’re a good team. It’s a game that has scared me all offseason (in fact, the next four games have scared me … at MIN, at LAC, AZ, and DEN).

I’m going to say

Minnesota 30
Cleveland 24

Yeah this next 4 hanes could make or break our playoff hopes. All these injuries only make it harder. Wimmong 2 of the next 4 would make me happy and still give us a chance
Posted By: Steubenvillian Re: Predictions - 09/29/21 10:14 PM
IMO, this is going to be a TOP game. I see us using the running game to control the flow and keep their offense off the field. Their defense is not that good.

29-17 Browns
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Predictions - 09/29/21 11:06 PM
jc

I'm sorry so many of you don't think this team with the best roster in football has an edge in every game just based on talent alone. I'm sorry to see some of you will be losing your money this weekend by foolishly betting against this team. I'm sorry you can't be fans in the truest sense and have a little more faith in this team. Mark my words, don't bet against the Browns in this game.
Posted By: bugs Re: Predictions - 09/30/21 02:30 AM
There are two kinds of bets passion and billfold. You don't win much betting on passion.

The people in the desert have Browns favored by 2. I'm seeing the ML at -110 for both. O/U is 51.5

Personally, I avoid this play like the plague!

But, if I had to, I toss a sawbuck on the Vikings +2 and one on the under. A nice 41 yard FG by Chase McLauhlin with seconds left!

Browns 24
Vikings 23
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Predictions - 09/30/21 06:02 AM
27-23 Vikings
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Predictions - 09/30/21 06:44 AM

Browns! 310!!! - Vikings! negative 14!
and anything less
would be a letdown.
catfight catfight catfight
fingerscrossed rolleyesdevil flamingmad

thumbsup Browns!!!
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Predictions - 09/30/21 09:02 AM
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
jc

I'm sorry so many of you don't think this team with the best roster in football has an edge in every game just based on talent alone. I'm sorry to see some of you will be losing your money this weekend by foolishly betting against this team. I'm sorry you can't be fans in the truest sense and have a little more faith in this team. Mark my words, don't bet against the Browns in this game.
let’s all hope you’re correct Oldy
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Predictions - 09/30/21 11:04 AM
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
jc

I very rarely bet on football and never bet on my team.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Predictions - 09/30/21 02:21 PM
Browns 32
Vikings 21
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Predictions - 09/30/21 03:13 PM
We shorten the game with real ground pounding. Play action and three backs.

Browns 35

Mini-Vikings 24

Defense scores.

brownie Unleash the Elves! brownie
Posted By: TTTDawg Re: Predictions - 09/30/21 11:21 PM
The Browns "ANNIHILATE" the hapless Vikings. It's not gonna be pretty.

Browns 27
Vikings 26
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Predictions - 09/30/21 11:55 PM

I’m going to say

Minnesota 30
Cleveland 24

I hope you put a lot of money on it.

Cleveland 31
Minnesota 21
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Predictions - 10/01/21 01:50 AM
brownie
Posted By: Brown to the Bone Re: Predictions - 10/01/21 02:15 AM
Originally Posted By: Pdawg

I’m going to say

Minnesota 30
Cleveland 24

I hope you put a lot of money on it.

Cleveland 31
Minnesota 21

If things go well he will be and rightly so IMO.hahaha rofl
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Predictions - 10/01/21 05:11 AM
29-17, Browns win.
Posted By: dnadawg Re: Predictions - 10/01/21 04:51 PM
My brain says Browns 34, Vikings 28.
My gut says Browns 24, Vikings 28.

I don't trust either one.
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Predictions - 10/01/21 08:03 PM
Don't know why, but I'm not feeling good about this one. Hope I'm wrong.

Vikings 31
Browns 24
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Predictions - 10/01/21 10:41 PM
Browns 28-21
Posted By: clwb419 Re: Predictions - 10/01/21 11:49 PM
We run all over them, and Thielen or Jefferson has a big game.

Browns 34-20

Chubb & Hunt both > 150 total yards and 2 TDs, 2 TDs for TEs as well.
Posted By: AZBrown Re: Predictions - 10/02/21 06:04 PM
As others have said, a comfortable Cousins might pick our defense apart.
If that is the case, my prediction is 35-17 bad guys (they'll wear us down with the run in the 4th, and the clock will tick away).

If, however, we're able knock Cousins around a few times - especially with a player or two besides our front 4 - it'll be a different ball game.
If that happens, my prediction is 28-17 good guys (with Chubb/Hunt eating up the clock starting in the late 3rd).

If I had to guess right now, I'd guess the former.

Hope I'm wrong.
Posted By: Spergon FTWynn Re: Predictions - 10/02/21 11:35 PM
i like the way the vikings have been playing, i think we get a shootout tomorrow, looking forward to an entertaining game
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Predictions - 10/03/21 01:36 AM
Vegas line has dropped to Cleveland -1. Don’t like that trend
Posted By: bugs Re: Predictions - 10/03/21 03:00 AM
Vegas line has dropped to Cleveland -1. Don’t like that trend

Earlier this week the line was 2.5. All it means is more people are betting Minnesota.

From a gambling perspective, you always take an underdog home team with a short spread. Evenly matched games always favor the home team by three points. I think Vegas screwed up on this game. It'll be difficult getting an even number of dollars on both sides. Curious what Vegas does as game time gets closer. Do they end up flipping the favorite to Minnesota?
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Predictions - 10/03/21 02:50 PM
Browns 34 Vikings 27
Posted By: Homewood Dog Re: Predictions - 10/03/21 03:29 PM
If our D plays anywhere near how It played last week we should win. If it plays the way it did against the Texans we could be in trouble. I believe we can score on the Vikings. We should be able to run on them all afternoon. JMO
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Predictions - 10/03/21 04:10 PM
The thing is that Cousins gets rid of the ball quickly. Getting pressure on him is something we should be able to do. I do not however think that with his ability to get rid of the ball quickly we should expect a huge number of sacks. He's also one of those QB's who if you blitz him, you open up to being burned.
Posted By: Dawg Citizen Re: Predictions - 10/03/21 04:51 PM
Browns win 31 - 17
Posted By: clwb419 Re: Predictions - 10/04/21 05:19 PM
Originally Posted By: clwb419
We run all over them, and Thielen or Jefferson has a big game.

Browns 34-20

Chubb & Hunt both > 150 total yards and 2 TDs, 2 TDs for TEs as well.

Both defenses played better than expected, and Baker played worse than expected. But, a W is a W.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Predictions - 10/04/21 05:20 PM
Not sure anyone predicted 21 TOTAL points
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Predictions - 10/04/21 05:24 PM
Agreed. True that.

Just a friendly PSA. This winning thang that we are doing is called a "streak" and is very desirable. Some of us may have forgotten the parlance.

That is all. thumbsup brownie nanner
Posted By: PrplPplEater Re: Predictions - 10/04/21 05:40 PM
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Predictions - 10/04/21 05:40 PM
Good point. For YEARS we LONGED for a 2 game winning streak. It’s such a nice sign that it’s expected
© DawgTalkers.net