DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Milk Man Injuries - 09/29/21 05:20 PM
Posted By: PrplPplEater Re: Injuries - 09/29/21 06:02 PM
Unfortunately, this was expected after they signed that CB to the practice squad.

Hopefully, we can get some good news on the injury front, soon... like, maybe Hubbard getting ready to come back.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Injuries - 09/29/21 06:07 PM
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater
Hopefully, we can get some good news on the injury front, soon... like, maybe Hubbard getting ready to come back.

If Hubbard can play, I'd say give Wills a week off to get his ankle right.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Injuries - 09/29/21 06:15 PM
Good news on Hubbard
Posted By: PrplPplEater Re: Injuries - 09/29/21 06:37 PM
Agreed, and that is GOOD news!!

I'd still have Wills dress for the game, but unless he's adamant about starting the game or Hubs just gets destroyed, I'd keep him on the sideline as much as possible.
Posted By: WooferDawg Re: Injuries - 09/29/21 07:34 PM
Agree on Wills, he aggravated the injury both weeks by playing on Sunday.
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Injuries - 09/29/21 11:33 PM
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Injuries - 09/30/21 09:01 AM
Cook will be back, which doesn’t help our chances. Their offense really is impressive if you look at the skill sets
Posted By: Brown to the Bone Re: Injuries - 09/30/21 09:40 AM
Nice to have Hubbard back, he is a quality player to have on any roster.

Nice to have Taki back but I hope he doesn't play I don't think much of his skill set or lack of one. I honestly wonder how much longer we hang on to him or Wilson?
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Injuries - 09/30/21 03:22 PM
j/c...

Posted By: BADdog Re: Injuries - 09/30/21 05:17 PM
Seems Lamar is having back problems. His days are numbered I am surprised he has lasted this long.
Posted By: tru_dawgs Re: Injuries - 09/30/21 06:05 PM
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
Cook will be back, which doesn’t help our chances. Their offense really is impressive if you look at the skill sets

I agree...Getting Darrisaw back for them, is a big boost too. For a rookie LT, he played very weel for them in week 1. And Dalvin Cook is just a monster for them.
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Injuries - 09/30/21 08:43 PM
Posted By: BADdog Re: Injuries - 09/30/21 09:10 PM
Originally Posted By: Pdawg

The amount of injuries for the vikings looks like typical Browns numbers. Glad to see they are flipped
Posted By: WSU Willie Re: Injuries - 10/01/21 04:18 AM
Originally Posted By: Brown to the Bone
Nice to have Hubbard back, he is a quality player to have on any roster.

Nice to have Taki back but I hope he doesn't play I don't think much of his skill set or lack of one. I honestly wonder how much longer we hang on to him or Wilson?

I don't understand the blood lust that certain "fans" have to see our players get fired.

I get really angry when "fans" call for people to lose their jobs. It's unacceptable.

/forgetpurplefont
Posted By: PrplPplEater Re: Injuries - 10/01/21 01:05 PM
I would feel a whole lot better if Hubs was a Full Participant, but at least this is progress. I wouldn't expect that he is well enough to play this week, but maybe next week. I'd love to be wrong.

The Vikings appear to have had a few guys Downgraded/Added yesterday, notably, their Kicker and a couple of CBs. It will be interesting to see today's injury report and whether or not that was a one-day deal or something larger.
Posted By: slick Re: Injuries - 10/01/21 01:05 PM
From a injury standpoint i always worry about the greater risk of injury on that damn artificial turf. Stuff should not be allowed at all as far as I'm concerned
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: Injuries - 10/01/21 04:46 PM
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Injuries - 10/01/21 05:45 PM
Hubbard being out stinks. I was hoping he could give Wills a week off to help heal.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Injuries - 10/01/21 06:33 PM
Might have to roll with a guy named Blake.
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: Injuries - 10/01/21 06:35 PM
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: Injuries - 10/01/21 06:47 PM
Posted By: PrplPplEater Re: Injuries - 10/01/21 07:50 PM
Tretter, Conklin, Hubbard, Wills.... our line is BEAT UP.

We are going to start testing our depth severely. If any trades are made, this may be where we make one. We could use another decent OT.
© DawgTalkers.net