DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Bard Dawg Turn this bus around! - 10/13/21 01:02 PM
saywhat Pick something we can control that might let us take down these Birdheads and turn our bus around at home and salvage and re-build us some momentum. Better officiating is not an option. rolleyesdevil

I will say simplify the D calls to where it is playable faster and try to avoid the fluke blown coverages. Two scores was shockingly bad.

Running enough? Throwing enough? We see the failures clearly in hindsight just like Ski does. Are we learning anything to the point where it translates to wins? Rather than carping about how we lost, I invite us to game plan after a fashion and focus on a single thing that might represent our winning edge in a game that promises to challenge us a bunch. Focus.
Posted By: BADdog Re: Turn this bus around! - 10/13/21 02:45 PM
Pay off the refs
Posted By: Homewood Dog Re: Turn this bus around! - 10/13/21 02:53 PM
We pretty much have to game plan for Arizona the way we did for the Chargers. Their run D isn't very good so we should run the ball and have success. If we can get our D players back on the field we have a good chance. That's what doomed us against the Chargers our guys got hurt and we didn't have JC. The refs bad calls and non calls didn't help but I feel we would have won with all our D players on the field.
Posted By: oobernoober Re: Turn this bus around! - 10/13/21 03:41 PM
I think if we simply NOT spot them free touchdowns (plural), then I feel much better about our chances.
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Turn this bus around! - 10/13/21 06:26 PM
I agree. We have handed our games away with outrageous collapses. A healthy us might be a pipe dream. Refs are refs. Sadly.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Turn this bus around! - 10/14/21 09:37 AM
It seems like we have backbreaking penalties on offense in stretches. Gotta avoid those because punts will be hard to come by on the other end
Posted By: eotab Re: Turn this bus around! - 10/14/21 12:24 PM
our schedule keeps getting harder and harder...man this is brutal...
© DawgTalkers.net