DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: slick Predictions - 10/27/21 03:11 PM
This Sunday is Halloween. Ewee spooky. Honestly i see this one going either way.
I can see the Steelers beating us by atleast 10 or the browns winning a close game. No way I'm picking the Steelers though.

Browns 24

Steelers 20
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Predictions - 10/27/21 03:50 PM
Browns - 23

Steelers - 16
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Predictions - 10/27/21 04:14 PM
The Browns coming into this game have run the ball on the ground for so many yards, the question becomes, with so many rushing yards why have the Browns scored so few points?
Posted By: oobernoober Re: Predictions - 10/27/21 04:22 PM
Cleveland is currently ranked #12 in points per game (a gnats butt above the Chargers, interestingly enough).

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/points-per-game
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Predictions - 10/27/21 04:52 PM
Their defense is going to be extremely stout. Best defense we will have faced

It’s all dependent on if OUR defense can match it
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Predictions - 10/27/21 06:28 PM
The team I hate the most 0
Browns 2
Posted By: sk8termom Re: Predictions - 10/28/21 12:06 AM
Unfortunately for my team, the Browns will win. Whether or not Chubb or Baker Mayfied play won't make a difference.

Browns 24
Steelers 20
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: Predictions - 10/28/21 12:46 AM
We are essentially tied with the Chargers at 11th in scoring and we are 9th in total yards. Sounds about right.

Ironically, if we had kicked 5 FGs instead of going for it on 4th and 4 inside the red zone in the first half of games, our ppg goes up over 2 ppg and, all else being equal, we would be 9th in scoring, right between the Chiefs and the Ravens...
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Predictions - 10/28/21 09:58 AM
Elf-Men 20

Squealerz 13

We break one extra TD on defense. Nasty game, I suspect.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Predictions - 10/28/21 12:25 PM
If we get a defensive score that would truly be a miralce
Posted By: clwb419 Re: Predictions - 10/29/21 07:30 PM
Last I looked the o/u was 42.5 and Browns -3. I'm going with the over this week and Browns to beat the spread.

Frankly, even with the Steelers having a bye last week, I think we handily win this one. Conklin, Baker, and Chubb are all back and I read Jarvis is fine. We're going to score. If Takk or Clowney can play, I think the defense pressures Ben into mistakes. I am worried a but about Najee.

Browns 34
Steelers 17

Chubb, Johnson, Jarvis and the D all score TDs.
Posted By: TTTDawg Re: Predictions - 10/29/21 10:46 PM
Browns....31

Stillers.....20

Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Predictions - 10/30/21 09:55 AM
Latest spread:

Browns -4.5
O/U 41.5

Which means we’d win something like 23 to 18.5
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Predictions - 10/30/21 11:16 AM
[Linked Image from miro.medium.com]
Posted By: GraffZ06 Re: Predictions - 10/30/21 05:07 PM
I think Pitt finally figured out they have to rely on their running game and Najee Harris instead of Ben's arm. Two ball control offenses so I expect a running clock and lower scoring affair. I think we get a couple scores behind Chubb and Johnson but Pitts D will do more than ours. We give up one or two big plays to Dionte Johnson.

Pitt 24
Cleveland 17
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Predictions - 10/30/21 05:28 PM
Hard to believe Cleveland has such trouble putting a capable, and healthy roster on the field so many weeks that are Pittsburgh week.

I don't trust that injured Mayfield is the better Qb to start than healthy Keenum at this point.

Steelers are going to be prepped for revenge, a capable steelers team would try to score 52 points against the Browns they will be rearing to go.
The Browns are upside down with injuries and probably will figure to put up 13 points on the day.
3-3 at halftime, and AGAIN, expect Baker to not take the opportunity on 3rd down in the red zone, on his first red zone trip, as he knows the coaches will go for it AGAIN on 4th down, allowing Baker to be sacked on said 4th down, and again, like the 3 other games.

52-13 is the Steeler hope. but!!! the Steelers are not their usual selves, they are a lesser version with worse players all over.
Still. The motivated steelers team will beat the Browns
but only 32-13. Actually 31-13, because there just isn't enough time, to make for enough possession, for them to get to 32 via 3 second half field goals, and 3 second half touchdowns.

Browns are being hurt by their playcalling, and it will again be evident! Offense and Defense.
Hunt is not going to be there to overcome the coaches bad playcalling this week.
Steelers 31- Browns 13. ... No playoffs this year, they'll have to be 4-2 or BETTER in the division to make the playoffs and it's not shaping out.

Baker shouldn't be playing with that shoulder until week 18 at the earliest, but the whole team is in a nosedive to begin with.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Predictions - 10/30/21 05:32 PM
How old it Mr T in that picture. He peaked in his 20's
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Predictions - 10/30/21 11:32 PM
I think we win this one in a squeaker.
Posted By: Bird Re: Predictions - 10/30/21 11:55 PM
Sadly, I think that not only do the Browns lose 23-14 but Baker gets demolished and is done for the year.
Posted By: PrplPplEater Re: Predictions - 10/31/21 05:11 AM
I think, depending on Baker's arm, we come out with the intent of getting up early and often to force them to abandon the run and rely on Ben.

I think we pull it off and, despite them taking their best shots, we cruise into next week.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Predictions - 10/31/21 09:50 AM
Originally Posted by THROW LONG
How old it Mr T in that picture. He peaked in his 20's

31 years, 269 days, 18 hours, 15 minutes, and 13 seconds old to be exact.
Posted By: sk8termom Re: Predictions - 10/31/21 02:11 PM
One last comment from the dark side. Wishing for an injury-free for both sides. Should be a good one.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Predictions - 10/31/21 02:24 PM
Read your posts for years and know you like to keep it civil in here for browns vs. Steelers games. You could have justifiably been laying the smack all over us for years, due to how Big Ben dominated us. You have always taken the high road and remained classy. Appreciate that and hope others here treat you the same while your team rebuilds post Ben.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Predictions - 10/31/21 02:31 PM
The spread has fluctuated between -4.5 and -3.5
Posted By: mgh888 Re: Predictions - 10/31/21 02:53 PM
Woke up feeling optimistic ... feeling like a 10 point+ win for the good guys.
Posted By: Westy15 Re: Predictions - 10/31/21 03:06 PM
34-13. Good guys.
Baker and Chubb pace the offense while Myles outplays Watt on the defensive edge
Posted By: Homewood Dog Re: Predictions - 10/31/21 03:14 PM
We need to run the ball like we can and Baker has to get rid of the ball quickly. We should run a lot of short passing, slants and mix in a few screens. We need this game badly.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Predictions - 10/31/21 03:26 PM
I'll predict the Browns win in a very tight game. 20-17 the good guys.
Posted By: Hamfist Re: Predictions - 10/31/21 04:27 PM
Pittsburgh sells out to stop the run until they see how BM throws the ball. If he’s high and wide again, they just keep it up and count on him to make mistakes.
The Browns will try to keep Pittsburgh honest by throwing early, also to gauge BMs arm. If he’s accurate then we see play action all day. If not, then it’s a slog.
I honestly consider this game to be a coin toss.
Posted By: clwb419 Re: Predictions - 10/31/21 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by clwb419
Last I looked the o/u was 42.5 and Browns -3. I'm going with the over this week and Browns to beat the spread.

Frankly, even with the Steelers having a bye last week, I think we handily win this one. Conklin, Baker, and Chubb are all back and I read Jarvis is fine. We're going to score. If Takk or Clowney can play, I think the defense pressures Ben into mistakes. I am worried a but about Najee.

Browns 34
Steelers 17

Chubb, Johnson, Jarvis and the D all score TDs.

This is why I don't place wagers
© DawgTalkers.net